Can one add buttons for braces onto trousers which originally do not have them? Should one avoid or go ahead with that?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:18 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:17 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1027
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15392 of 172075/17/14 at 6:03ampost #15393 of 172075/17/14 at 6:23ampost #15394 of 172075/17/14 at 7:56am
So I am between a couple shoes I am looking for something I could wear with shorts and wear in spring/summer/fall.
What will add the most diversity to my wardrobe? as I already have:
[viberg x leffot service boots](http://repositorymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/viberg.jpg)
[white jack purcells](http://www.shoes.com/productimages/Shoes_iA06246.jpg)
[and jcrew x new balances](http://counterkicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/j-crew-new-balance-1400-navy-6.jpg)
[bass pasadena oxfords](http://www.zappos.com/images/z/2/2/1/7/4/6/2217464-3-4x.jpg)
3. the bold option, [navy brick sole oxford](http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/610x610/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/a/navy-suede-trail-oxford-worn-2.jpg)
Thanks for the help in advancepost #15395 of 172075/17/14 at 8:03amHow much cheaper, generally speaking, are Japanese brands in Japan? Half price? Two thirds?
My brother in law is stationed over there and coming back in July. Was thinking of asking him to grab me some Vis FBT's and denim jacket if the price difference is significant enough. Anybody know?post #15396 of 172075/17/14 at 9:14pmpost #15397 of 172075/18/14 at 3:32pmpost #15398 of 172075/18/14 at 3:36pmpost #15399 of 172075/18/14 at 3:44pmQuote:
Oh shut up already.post #15400 of 172075/20/14 at 2:04ampost #15401 of 172075/20/14 at 6:22amHi, I recently purchased a pair of leather burgundy wingtips at a bargain price and I was wonder if anybody has any information on the brand. The brand is Carlo Bichi Firenze. After googling, all I have found was the trademark information.
Here are some pictures:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QOuMdmpBQbU/U3oEdUL_ZhI/AAAAAAAAC-E/Wwp1uyMnh_g/w1011-h758-no/IMG_20140518_081737.jpgpost #15402 of 172075/20/14 at 11:16ampost #15403 of 172075/20/14 at 11:42ampost #15404 of 172075/20/14 at 11:58ampost #15405 of 172075/20/14 at 10:11pm
Got myself new linen pants, light beige (desert colour i guess?) It's not a very wide pants so i can fit my dress shirt in there just fine but what kind of shoes should go best with it, have a decent set of magnanni's ,chestnut brown, that look nice on them but what else could go with it?
Extra info: pale skin, skinny physique, light blond hair.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Official Sales Alert thread 23 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 seconds ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Suit/Shoe advice needed 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...