Can one add buttons for braces onto trousers which originally do not have them? Should one avoid or go ahead with that?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:50 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1027
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15392 of 170215/17/14 at 6:03ampost #15393 of 170215/17/14 at 6:23ampost #15394 of 170215/17/14 at 7:56am
So I am between a couple shoes I am looking for something I could wear with shorts and wear in spring/summer/fall.
What will add the most diversity to my wardrobe? as I already have:
[viberg x leffot service boots](http://repositorymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/viberg.jpg)
[white jack purcells](http://www.shoes.com/productimages/Shoes_iA06246.jpg)
[and jcrew x new balances](http://counterkicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/j-crew-new-balance-1400-navy-6.jpg)
[bass pasadena oxfords](http://www.zappos.com/images/z/2/2/1/7/4/6/2217464-3-4x.jpg)
3. the bold option, [navy brick sole oxford](http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/610x610/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/a/navy-suede-trail-oxford-worn-2.jpg)
Thanks for the help in advancepost #15395 of 170215/17/14 at 8:03amHow much cheaper, generally speaking, are Japanese brands in Japan? Half price? Two thirds?
My brother in law is stationed over there and coming back in July. Was thinking of asking him to grab me some Vis FBT's and denim jacket if the price difference is significant enough. Anybody know?post #15396 of 170215/17/14 at 9:14pmpost #15397 of 170215/18/14 at 3:32pmpost #15398 of 170215/18/14 at 3:36pmpost #15399 of 170215/18/14 at 3:44pmQuote:
Oh shut up already.post #15400 of 170215/20/14 at 2:04ampost #15401 of 170215/20/14 at 6:22amHi, I recently purchased a pair of leather burgundy wingtips at a bargain price and I was wonder if anybody has any information on the brand. The brand is Carlo Bichi Firenze. After googling, all I have found was the trademark information.
Here are some pictures:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QOuMdmpBQbU/U3oEdUL_ZhI/AAAAAAAAC-E/Wwp1uyMnh_g/w1011-h758-no/IMG_20140518_081737.jpgpost #15402 of 170215/20/14 at 11:16ampost #15403 of 170215/20/14 at 11:42ampost #15404 of 170215/20/14 at 11:58ampost #15405 of 170215/20/14 at 10:11pm
Got myself new linen pants, light beige (desert colour i guess?) It's not a very wide pants so i can fit my dress shirt in there just fine but what kind of shoes should go best with it, have a decent set of magnanni's ,chestnut brown, that look nice on them but what else could go with it?
Extra info: pale skin, skinny physique, light blond hair.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 11 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 38 seconds ago
- › WTB Post O'alls size L 52 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...