Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:16 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1023post #15331 of 172895/5/14 at 6:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15332 of 172895/5/14 at 8:51ampost #15333 of 172895/5/14 at 11:14amQuote:Originally Posted by ssmith15
Where can I find this type of hoodie in a similar colour? Black, heather grey, and white all work, though. The reason I ask is because I am in Canada, and the company who sells the ones pictured do not ship outside the USA.
anything particular you like about that one? looks a lot like the lightweight hoodies that Alt Apparel and Jungmaven make.post #15334 of 172895/5/14 at 12:38pmpost #15335 of 172895/5/14 at 3:31pmpost #15336 of 172895/5/14 at 3:38pmpost #15337 of 172895/6/14 at 10:18am
Considering wearing a bow tie to a very casual wedding. Are there any particular rules to the shirt/bow tie combination? For example is a solid shirt and a solid bow tie a no go?
This is what i'm thinking of wearing if it helps:
Solid light purple Rl regent dress shirt
dark Navy bow tie
dark navy dress pants
Burgundy Allen Edmondspost #15338 of 172895/6/14 at 7:14pm
I am young guy in my very early 30's and i have no style. I am going to hang out in Vegas with some friends and hitting up some clubs at night . I am looking for suggestions on what to way to wear to the clubs.
For example i bought this Pull & bear grey checkered jacket pics attached below and i don't know what shirt to wear it with. It looks kind of dull for a club but no sure. Can you please give me ideas of what Color of Shirt and Jeans or pants to wear with this and if a pocket square is necessary to stand out in the club. Also dont know if it matters, i am a light skin toned black male .post #15339 of 172895/6/14 at 7:20pm
Does anyone have any recommendation for a casual, full black coloured bag (preferrably canvas or something inexpensive)?
This was perfect but it's currently out of stock: http://makr.com/fold-weekender-black-canvas/
Also a fan of this: http://www.stevenalan.com/76324.html
As you can probably see, I'm looking for something I can hold rather than a backpack. Budget-wise, looking for under $250.post #15340 of 172895/6/14 at 8:41pm
Does anyone have any experience with some of the more affordable MTM shoe sites on the web like:
They seem like they're made with good materials, and good construction principles, and the prices are low enough to tempt me, but I'd much rather hear from someone with first hand experience before pulling the trigger. Any feedback is welcome.post #15341 of 172895/7/14 at 1:25ampost #15342 of 172895/7/14 at 3:49am
I have a question about MERRELL J552911 RANT WHITE/ICE shoes - are these yay or nay for jeans / casual. The other option would be white chuck taylor all star - i guess the "normal" one, not the one thats made for slip on - not sure tho - https://www.converse.com/regular/chuck-taylor-classic-colors/M7652_115.html. I used to wear nike capri premiums but they are not available any more. Capris can be seen here: http://i3.stycdn.net/images/article/nike/so5513102/nike-capri-si-premium.jpg
Additional photos of Merrell Rant:
http://www.merrell.com/SE/sv-SE/Product.mvc.aspx/28142M/85922/Mens/Rant?dimensions=0 (if amazon link won't work)post #15343 of 172895/7/14 at 5:35am
I think this is a great casual shoe that is a bit more original than a pair of Chucks. I think you can definitely wear them with jeans or khaki shorts for summer. Merrell is a quality brand, so I'm sure you won't be disappointed--I would bet they are way more comfortable than Chucks as well.post #15344 of 172895/7/14 at 8:41ampost #15345 of 172895/7/14 at 12:11pm
I bought an Orlebar Brown v-neck on sale (http://www.orlebarbrown.com/bobby-v/chicane) in yellow. It's essentially designed for summer/beachwear. I'm asking is this the only appropriate situation for this shirt? I ask because the shirt is a little see-through especially in the nipple area.. and is this even appropriate in that setting?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 11 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Formosa Navy Nailhead 11 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 13 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 17 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 17 minutes ago
- › Visvim Harris Tweed Mechanics Jacket 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...