Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Yesterday at 3:12 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1023
Styleforum Top Picks
Where can I find this type of hoodie in a similar colour? Black, heather grey, and white all work, though. The reason I ask is because I am in Canada, and the company who sells the ones pictured do not ship outside the USA.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
anything particular you like about that one? looks a lot like the lightweight hoodies that Alt Apparel and Jungmaven make.
Considering wearing a bow tie to a very casual wedding. Are there any particular rules to the shirt/bow tie combination? For example is a solid shirt and a solid bow tie a no go?
This is what i'm thinking of wearing if it helps:
Solid light purple Rl regent dress shirt
dark Navy bow tie
dark navy dress pants
Burgundy Allen Edmonds
I am young guy in my very early 30's and i have no style. I am going to hang out in Vegas with some friends and hitting up some clubs at night . I am looking for suggestions on what to way to wear to the clubs.
For example i bought this Pull & bear grey checkered jacket pics attached below and i don't know what shirt to wear it with. It looks kind of dull for a club but no sure. Can you please give me ideas of what Color of Shirt and Jeans or pants to wear with this and if a pocket square is necessary to stand out in the club. Also dont know if it matters, i am a light skin toned black male .
Does anyone have any recommendation for a casual, full black coloured bag (preferrably canvas or something inexpensive)?
This was perfect but it's currently out of stock: http://makr.com/fold-weekender-black-canvas/
Also a fan of this: http://www.stevenalan.com/76324.html
As you can probably see, I'm looking for something I can hold rather than a backpack. Budget-wise, looking for under $250.
Does anyone have any experience with some of the more affordable MTM shoe sites on the web like:
They seem like they're made with good materials, and good construction principles, and the prices are low enough to tempt me, but I'd much rather hear from someone with first hand experience before pulling the trigger. Any feedback is welcome.
I have a question about MERRELL J552911 RANT WHITE/ICE shoes - are these yay or nay for jeans / casual. The other option would be white chuck taylor all star - i guess the "normal" one, not the one thats made for slip on - not sure tho - https://www.converse.com/regular/chuck-taylor-classic-colors/M7652_115.html. I used to wear nike capri premiums but they are not available any more. Capris can be seen here: http://i3.stycdn.net/images/article/nike/so5513102/nike-capri-si-premium.jpg
Additional photos of Merrell Rant:
http://www.merrell.com/SE/sv-SE/Product.mvc.aspx/28142M/85922/Mens/Rant?dimensions=0 (if amazon link won't work)
I think this is a great casual shoe that is a bit more original than a pair of Chucks. I think you can definitely wear them with jeans or khaki shorts for summer. Merrell is a quality brand, so I'm sure you won't be disappointed--I would bet they are way more comfortable than Chucks as well.
I bought an Orlebar Brown v-neck on sale (http://www.orlebarbrown.com/bobby-v/chicane) in yellow. It's essentially designed for summer/beachwear. I'm asking is this the only appropriate situation for this shirt? I ask because the shirt is a little see-through especially in the nipple area.. and is this even appropriate in that setting?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Home Network Help Needed 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 8 minutes ago
- › Italian CBD 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays