I've never been hit with customs fees for an eBay purchase, even when things haven't been marked as a gift.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1013
Styleforum Top Picks
for a wedding
Navy Pinstripe suit
and these shoes
probably white or blue french cuff (though light purple is an option too, not sure i can pull that off)
any thought/recommendations on tie, pocket square, sock combo?
prefer not to buy a new tie
thinking a dark orange ferragamo tie i have which has some cranberries and partridges on it (so maybe a little too holiday-ish, upon close inspection, haven't decided yet)
other options are red (light or dark), and blue (light or dark)
Just got this Our Legacy hoody. Being a short person with short person problems, the torso fits long.
But do you guys think I could pass it off as a relaxed fit? Sleeves probably need shortening, but hemming might be impossible and/or too expensive.
The hemline covers the back welt pockets of my chinos.
Relaxed or sloppy? Use or lose?
Yup. I found a pair of pants for like 12 bucks at a nordy rack once. Would have bought them but they were too slim. Quality was okay and they would have looked good had they fit.
Hi there, quite new to the forum and a big fan of how Dior Homme blazers are cut. I'm 18 and am looking at buying a dior homme blazer online and have been wondering what size to purchase due to the slim cut. I always thought that I was a eu46, but upon measuring myself I found my measurements aligning with that of an eu48? (In terms of purely chest size at least)
I looked online that most suits are cut with a 6inch drop from chest to waist but my measurements are:
Chest: 38 inches
Circumference of Torso (I.e. overarm - chest+shoulders) : 44inches
at 5ft9 and 66kgs
I dont know how relevant the 'drop' is as I am only interested in a blazer and dont know if that is factored into how the suit is cut.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 12 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 34 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › VOTE NOW!!! SW&D CHALLENGE ––LONG COAT PLAY (& THINGY) - 12/03/14... 4 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...