I've never been hit with customs fees for an eBay purchase, even when things haven't been marked as a gift.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1013
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15182 of 171474/16/14 at 6:53pmpost #15183 of 171474/16/14 at 6:59pmpost #15184 of 171474/16/14 at 7:00pmpost #15185 of 171474/16/14 at 8:18pm
for a wedding
Navy Pinstripe suit
and these shoes
probably white or blue french cuff (though light purple is an option too, not sure i can pull that off)
any thought/recommendations on tie, pocket square, sock combo?
prefer not to buy a new tie
thinking a dark orange ferragamo tie i have which has some cranberries and partridges on it (so maybe a little too holiday-ish, upon close inspection, haven't decided yet)
other options are red (light or dark), and blue (light or dark)
arpost #15186 of 171474/17/14 at 7:00pmpost #15187 of 171474/18/14 at 8:40ampost #15188 of 171474/18/14 at 9:19ampost #15189 of 171474/18/14 at 11:23ampost #15190 of 171474/18/14 at 12:43pmpost #15191 of 171474/18/14 at 3:06pm
Just got this Our Legacy hoody. Being a short person with short person problems, the torso fits long.
But do you guys think I could pass it off as a relaxed fit? Sleeves probably need shortening, but hemming might be impossible and/or too expensive.
The hemline covers the back welt pockets of my chinos.
Relaxed or sloppy? Use or lose?post #15192 of 171474/18/14 at 6:39pmpost #15193 of 171474/18/14 at 6:44pmpost #15194 of 171474/18/14 at 6:52pmQuote:
Yup. I found a pair of pants for like 12 bucks at a nordy rack once. Would have bought them but they were too slim. Quality was okay and they would have looked good had they fit.post #15195 of 171474/19/14 at 1:56am
Hi there, quite new to the forum and a big fan of how Dior Homme blazers are cut. I'm 18 and am looking at buying a dior homme blazer online and have been wondering what size to purchase due to the slim cut. I always thought that I was a eu46, but upon measuring myself I found my measurements aligning with that of an eu48? (In terms of purely chest size at least)
I looked online that most suits are cut with a 6inch drop from chest to waist but my measurements are:
Chest: 38 inches
Circumference of Torso (I.e. overarm - chest+shoulders) : 44inches
at 5ft9 and 66kgs
I dont know how relevant the 'drop' is as I am only interested in a blazer and dont know if that is factored into how the suit is cut.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Long and he is so compelling at cleaning 41 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 42 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 14 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 19 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan