Edited by onijo84 - 4/10/14 at 6:54am
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1011
Can you get those resoled at all or is that not worth the money? A competent cobbler could probably put a vibram sole on it, no?
Does anyone have any experience with Atlas umbrellas? They seem to be made with wood handles, shafts, and tips but I'm not sure about the quality. They're only $40 too so I was wondering if that is a good price. Any advice would be helpful here's a link to one:
Hello. Not sure if this is the right place to ask (I'm quite new). Anyways, today I went to look for a summer jacket. I stumbled upon this Zegna jacket that I absolutely love:
I love the fit, the fabric, the cut, everything. Size M (50) fits me perfectly. The only problem is that it's way out of my price range (in store it was like 2500 Canadian $ before 15% tax so total might be around 3k). Could anyone recommend another jacket of similar style/cut that's less than $600 please?
Going on vacation this summer and in need of either a summer suit or sport coat or anything along that line. I'm on a college budget so I don't have much to spend. To be honest, I haven't had to look into formal wear much at all and never in the summer.
Should I look for a linen or cotton suit? I definitely would like something in tan/khaki. Are H&M and Target my best bet? Honestly have no clue where to start.
Really like this image from the Sartorialist though
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › What should be in my undergraduate wardrobe? 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 21 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 26 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. 29 minutes ago
- › WTB: Corneliani ID Peacoat 37 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 43 minutes ago
- › Warning for Robinson's Shoes 47 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)