Edited by onijo84 - 4/10/14 at 6:54am
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1011
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15152 of 172994/10/14 at 4:30ampost #15153 of 172994/10/14 at 7:59amQuote:
Can you get those resoled at all or is that not worth the money? A competent cobbler could probably put a vibram sole on it, no?post #15154 of 172994/10/14 at 8:09ampost #15155 of 172994/10/14 at 4:21pmpost #15156 of 172994/10/14 at 11:00pmpost #15157 of 172994/10/14 at 11:25pmpost #15158 of 172994/11/14 at 1:28pm
Does anyone have any experience with Atlas umbrellas? They seem to be made with wood handles, shafts, and tips but I'm not sure about the quality. They're only $40 too so I was wondering if that is a good price. Any advice would be helpful here's a link to one:post #15159 of 172994/11/14 at 1:41pmpost #15160 of 172994/11/14 at 2:08pmpost #15161 of 172994/11/14 at 2:52pm
Hello. Not sure if this is the right place to ask (I'm quite new). Anyways, today I went to look for a summer jacket. I stumbled upon this Zegna jacket that I absolutely love:
I love the fit, the fabric, the cut, everything. Size M (50) fits me perfectly. The only problem is that it's way out of my price range (in store it was like 2500 Canadian $ before 15% tax so total might be around 3k). Could anyone recommend another jacket of similar style/cut that's less than $600 please?
Thank you!post #15162 of 172994/11/14 at 8:38pm
Going on vacation this summer and in need of either a summer suit or sport coat or anything along that line. I'm on a college budget so I don't have much to spend. To be honest, I haven't had to look into formal wear much at all and never in the summer.
Should I look for a linen or cotton suit? I definitely would like something in tan/khaki. Are H&M and Target my best bet? Honestly have no clue where to start.
Really like this image from the Sartorialist thoughpost #15163 of 172994/11/14 at 10:38pmpost #15164 of 172994/11/14 at 11:21pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 10 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 11 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...