or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1005

post #15061 of 16571

Looking for a navy blazer or sportcoat in a business casual environment. I do R&D work in the food industry so Ill be wearing this to meetings and to plant floors so I dont want something too expensive that Ill have to pamper.

post #15062 of 16571
Quote:
Originally Posted by devastitis View Post

What belt matches perfectly with the Red Wing 875s and raw denim?  I tried Googling it to no avail.

You dont need to match casual wear so perfectly. IMO it looks anal rather than good. Just get a thicker brown casual belt, any brown other than a very dark one would look good. Natural leather is another option. Corter leather goods is a good place to look.
post #15063 of 16571

Looking for some help with a jacket I picked up at GW.

It is ERWIN Brand for the greatest satisfaction you ever experienced. with a size tag 95 on it.

I looked around the web and found that its a Japanese company and makes some great denim stuff but could not locate anything like this item.

Any help? Its pretty darn nice , wool, very trim  (not grey more black just over exposed in pic)

post #15064 of 16571
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAJJLLPP View Post


You dont need to match casual wear so perfectly. IMO it looks anal rather than good. Just get a thicker brown casual belt, any brown other than a very dark one would look good. Natural leather is another option. Corter leather goods is a good place to look.

 

The saddle tan from the Corter leather goods website looks perfect.  Thanks for the heads up.

post #15065 of 16571

Anybody have experience with Fabric Brand? Some of their washes looks pretty nice. I feel like I remember something about it being started by Simon Miller as a higher end, purely japanese denim brand? Might be wrong.

Anyway, I tried searching the forums but just got results about Loro Piana and brands that actual produce fabrics.

If anybody has any tips on sizing, quality etc it would be appreciated.


Edited by OccultaVexillum - 3/30/14 at 5:13pm
post #15066 of 16571
Quote:
Originally Posted by devastitis View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAJJLLPP View Post

You dont need to match casual wear so perfectly. IMO it looks anal rather than good. Just get a thicker brown casual belt, any brown other than a very dark one would look good. Natural leather is another option. Corter leather goods is a good place to look.

The saddle tan from the Corter leather goods website looks perfect.  Thanks for the heads up.


corter belts are super thick btw

like if you're wearing nothing but a tshirt there will be a visible bulge


why not try tanner goods or another brand
post #15067 of 16571

HEY ALL.

 

In the process of completing my undergrad and in need of a versatile made to fit suit for cocktail parties, interviews, conferences etc... I live in the East Coast and I usually travel a lot between NYC, Buffalo, Toronto, Boston, Pittsburgh and Connecticut. Anyone know of places offering ideal services that won't put a huge dent in my bank account? Preferably looking for a piece that could be in the price range of ($800-$1200). Thanks a lot guys! 

 

 

BEST. 

post #15068 of 16571
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post


corter belts are super thick btw

like if you're wearing nothing but a tshirt there will be a visible bulge


why not try tanner goods or another brand

 

The Tanner Goods saddle tan belts are beautiful and are spot on, but they are rather pricey.  I think the Gustin belts are super thick too, so I'll wait for my black roller belt to come in before I make a decision on either Corter or Tanner Goods.  Thanks for the suggestion!

post #15069 of 16571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigersnake61 View Post

HEY ALL.

In the process of completing my undergrad and in need of a versatile made to fit suit for cocktail parties, interviews, conferences etc... I live in the East Coast and I usually travel a lot between NYC, Buffalo, Toronto, Boston, Pittsburgh and Connecticut. Anyone know of places offering ideal services that won't put a huge dent in my bank account? Preferably looking for a piece that could be in the price range of ($800-$1200). Thanks a lot guys! 


BEST. 

Suit supply
post #15070 of 16571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigersnake61 View Post

HEY ALL.

In the process of completing my undergrad and in need of a versatile made to fit suit for cocktail parties, interviews, conferences etc... I live in the East Coast and I usually travel a lot between NYC, Buffalo, Toronto, Boston, Pittsburgh and Connecticut. Anyone know of places offering ideal services that won't put a huge dent in my bank account? Preferably looking for a piece that could be in the price range of ($800-$1200). Thanks a lot guys! 


BEST. 

thick as thieves could work
post #15071 of 16571

Hey SF. Can anyone point me in the direction of a cheaper shoe similar looking to this one? Thanks!

 

http://www.eastdane.com/canoe-shoe-quoddy/vp/v=1/1582933413.htm?extid=affprg-3987665_Skimlinks_3987665 

post #15072 of 16571

I am looking for black oxfords and after a substantial amount of time spent and numerous shoes seen (mostly on the Internet) I still have some doubts. Could you please advice what would be my best choice in a price range 130-180 EUR? I am considering Meermin, A&A, Crownhill, Berwick, Loake etc. I would be very obliged for any suggestions.

 

Thank you,
Kuba

post #15073 of 16571
Quote:
Originally Posted by wespazjan View Post

I am looking for black oxfords and after a substantial amount of time spent and numerous shoes seen (mostly on the Internet) I still have some doubts. Could you please advice what would be my best choice in a price range 130-180 EUR? I am considering Meermin, A&A, Crownhill, Berwick, Loake etc. I would be very obliged for any suggestions.

Thank you,

Kuba

Loake (if you go for the 1880 range) are good value for money and last well.
post #15074 of 16571

Acne t-shirts: any good?

post #15075 of 16571
gg allin would shit on an acne shirt bro come on
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here