Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:38 pm in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 997post #14942 of 177263/9/14 at 2:18pmQuote:
I personally use Proper Cloth and recommend them. Check out their unfiltered testimonials on their website to get a sense of how satisfied people are with their shirts.post #14943 of 177263/9/14 at 2:19pmpost #14944 of 177263/9/14 at 2:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by washedout
I know this question has been asked a thousand times before and I'm familiar with the sizing chart that is in most Common Projects threads. But I guess I wanna make sure with someone who maybe has experience.
Is a size 45 the right size for me when it comes to Common Projects?
I would try to find a place you can try them on or try it out from an online store that allows returns. They're too narrow for mepost #14945 of 177263/9/14 at 2:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssortablaeht
Was hoping for thoughts on the fit of this Barena jacket I just got from Yoox.
Lots of spoilered pictures below (crappy, sorry); lmk if other angles would help. Thanks!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sorry but the jacket doesn't look good at all man. The other stuff you're wearing with it doesn't help and makes it look dumpy. Try it with a white shirt tucked in loosely. You can also try it with a white v neck tee.post #14946 of 177263/9/14 at 3:02pmpost #14947 of 177263/9/14 at 3:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by artisticfingers
I want to rebuild my Wardrobe, I need advice what to wear when go out with a girl or looking one... on my job, which is piano teacher,... Can anyone help? Im 25 yrs old...
Well this depends on what you like to wear and what kind of look you're going for.
Need way more info. Also what do you have already?post #14948 of 177263/9/14 at 3:14pmpost #14949 of 177263/9/14 at 3:30pm
Thank you for reply!
I want to look profesional at work but not to much because I notice that my coworkers dont wear suits... I was thinking blazers, pants, jeans, maybe sometime tie, shoes, shirts...
Outside work I would like to look stylish, maybe leather jacket, blazers, jeans, shoes? Not to modern.
I will take picture of what I have and then post here for you to see. But I think I dont have quality things...usualy I buy something when I need it and very fast... I will take pictures and post.post #14950 of 177263/9/14 at 4:03pmpost #14951 of 177263/9/14 at 6:46pm
Yuck, any suggestions on how to clean vomit stains from an indigo-died denim shirt? The incident occurred maybe about 12 hours before this post; is it already too late? I've, uh, scraped off the residue and what's left are large, dark spots.
I'm going to be at work all day tomorrow -- should I leave the shirt soaking in a bath of OxiClean until I can get home and run it through a wash? Any pro-tips appreciated.
Thanks in advance.post #14952 of 177263/9/14 at 7:23pmpost #14953 of 177263/10/14 at 7:21pmpost #14954 of 177263/12/14 at 6:20ampost #14955 of 177263/12/14 at 6:32amQuote:Originally Posted by dan138zig
1. I'm currently looking for an everyday black zip up hoodie for about $100. Any suggestion? Don't recommend H&M though because they have no store in my country.
2. For light-colored jeans (light grey, "dark white") is it better to go skinny/slim or looser?
Thank you in advance.
1) Yoox is having a sale you should check out.
2) Depends on the fit, but I personally think that a slightly trim fit works best all around.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › What wallet do you use? 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Opinion on Istante by Versace Shirts 15 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 16 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 20 minutes ago
- › What to wear for my engagement? 24 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding