Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Yesterday at 6:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 997
Styleforum Top Picks
I personally use Proper Cloth and recommend them. Check out their unfiltered testimonials on their website to get a sense of how satisfied people are with their shirts.
I know this question has been asked a thousand times before and I'm familiar with the sizing chart that is in most Common Projects threads. But I guess I wanna make sure with someone who maybe has experience.
Is a size 45 the right size for me when it comes to Common Projects?
I would try to find a place you can try them on or try it out from an online store that allows returns. They're too narrow for me
Was hoping for thoughts on the fit of this Barena jacket I just got from Yoox.
Lots of spoilered pictures below (crappy, sorry); lmk if other angles would help. Thanks!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sorry but the jacket doesn't look good at all man. The other stuff you're wearing with it doesn't help and makes it look dumpy. Try it with a white shirt tucked in loosely. You can also try it with a white v neck tee.
I want to rebuild my Wardrobe, I need advice what to wear when go out with a girl or looking one... on my job, which is piano teacher,... Can anyone help? Im 25 yrs old...
Well this depends on what you like to wear and what kind of look you're going for.
Need way more info. Also what do you have already?
Thank you for reply!
I want to look profesional at work but not to much because I notice that my coworkers dont wear suits... I was thinking blazers, pants, jeans, maybe sometime tie, shoes, shirts...
Outside work I would like to look stylish, maybe leather jacket, blazers, jeans, shoes? Not to modern.
I will take picture of what I have and then post here for you to see. But I think I dont have quality things...usualy I buy something when I need it and very fast... I will take pictures and post.
Yuck, any suggestions on how to clean vomit stains from an indigo-died denim shirt? The incident occurred maybe about 12 hours before this post; is it already too late? I've, uh, scraped off the residue and what's left are large, dark spots.
I'm going to be at work all day tomorrow -- should I leave the shirt soaking in a bath of OxiClean until I can get home and run it through a wash? Any pro-tips appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
1. I'm currently looking for an everyday black zip up hoodie for about $100. Any suggestion? Don't recommend H&M though because they have no store in my country.
2. For light-colored jeans (light grey, "dark white") is it better to go skinny/slim or looser?
Thank you in advance.
1) Yoox is having a sale you should check out.
2) Depends on the fit, but I personally think that a slightly trim fit works best all around.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- › Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to... 1 second ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 seconds ago
- › 3 button suits really out of style? 11 seconds ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...