Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:07 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:46 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 997
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14942 of 171003/9/14 at 2:18pmQuote:
I personally use Proper Cloth and recommend them. Check out their unfiltered testimonials on their website to get a sense of how satisfied people are with their shirts.post #14943 of 171003/9/14 at 2:19pmpost #14944 of 171003/9/14 at 2:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by washedout
I know this question has been asked a thousand times before and I'm familiar with the sizing chart that is in most Common Projects threads. But I guess I wanna make sure with someone who maybe has experience.
Is a size 45 the right size for me when it comes to Common Projects?
I would try to find a place you can try them on or try it out from an online store that allows returns. They're too narrow for mepost #14945 of 171003/9/14 at 2:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssortablaeht
Was hoping for thoughts on the fit of this Barena jacket I just got from Yoox.
Lots of spoilered pictures below (crappy, sorry); lmk if other angles would help. Thanks!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sorry but the jacket doesn't look good at all man. The other stuff you're wearing with it doesn't help and makes it look dumpy. Try it with a white shirt tucked in loosely. You can also try it with a white v neck tee.post #14946 of 171003/9/14 at 3:02pmpost #14947 of 171003/9/14 at 3:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by artisticfingers
I want to rebuild my Wardrobe, I need advice what to wear when go out with a girl or looking one... on my job, which is piano teacher,... Can anyone help? Im 25 yrs old...
Well this depends on what you like to wear and what kind of look you're going for.
Need way more info. Also what do you have already?post #14948 of 171003/9/14 at 3:14pmpost #14949 of 171003/9/14 at 3:30pm
Thank you for reply!
I want to look profesional at work but not to much because I notice that my coworkers dont wear suits... I was thinking blazers, pants, jeans, maybe sometime tie, shoes, shirts...
Outside work I would like to look stylish, maybe leather jacket, blazers, jeans, shoes? Not to modern.
I will take picture of what I have and then post here for you to see. But I think I dont have quality things...usualy I buy something when I need it and very fast... I will take pictures and post.post #14950 of 171003/9/14 at 4:03pmpost #14951 of 171003/9/14 at 6:46pm
Yuck, any suggestions on how to clean vomit stains from an indigo-died denim shirt? The incident occurred maybe about 12 hours before this post; is it already too late? I've, uh, scraped off the residue and what's left are large, dark spots.
I'm going to be at work all day tomorrow -- should I leave the shirt soaking in a bath of OxiClean until I can get home and run it through a wash? Any pro-tips appreciated.
Thanks in advance.post #14952 of 171003/9/14 at 7:23pmpost #14953 of 171003/10/14 at 7:21pmpost #14954 of 171003/12/14 at 6:20ampost #14955 of 171003/12/14 at 6:32amQuote:Originally Posted by dan138zig
1. I'm currently looking for an everyday black zip up hoodie for about $100. Any suggestion? Don't recommend H&M though because they have no store in my country.
2. For light-colored jeans (light grey, "dark white") is it better to go skinny/slim or looser?
Thank you in advance.
1) Yoox is having a sale you should check out.
2) Depends on the fit, but I personally think that a slightly trim fit works best all around.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Santoni Desert Boot, UK 7.5. Brand new 4 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › How Does This Suit Fit Me? 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...