Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:05 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 997
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14942 of 173693/9/14 at 2:18pmQuote:
I personally use Proper Cloth and recommend them. Check out their unfiltered testimonials on their website to get a sense of how satisfied people are with their shirts.post #14943 of 173693/9/14 at 2:19pmpost #14944 of 173693/9/14 at 2:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by washedout
I know this question has been asked a thousand times before and I'm familiar with the sizing chart that is in most Common Projects threads. But I guess I wanna make sure with someone who maybe has experience.
Is a size 45 the right size for me when it comes to Common Projects?
I would try to find a place you can try them on or try it out from an online store that allows returns. They're too narrow for mepost #14945 of 173693/9/14 at 2:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by ssortablaeht
Was hoping for thoughts on the fit of this Barena jacket I just got from Yoox.
Lots of spoilered pictures below (crappy, sorry); lmk if other angles would help. Thanks!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sorry but the jacket doesn't look good at all man. The other stuff you're wearing with it doesn't help and makes it look dumpy. Try it with a white shirt tucked in loosely. You can also try it with a white v neck tee.post #14946 of 173693/9/14 at 3:02pmpost #14947 of 173693/9/14 at 3:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by artisticfingers
I want to rebuild my Wardrobe, I need advice what to wear when go out with a girl or looking one... on my job, which is piano teacher,... Can anyone help? Im 25 yrs old...
Well this depends on what you like to wear and what kind of look you're going for.
Need way more info. Also what do you have already?post #14948 of 173693/9/14 at 3:14pmpost #14949 of 173693/9/14 at 3:30pm
Thank you for reply!
I want to look profesional at work but not to much because I notice that my coworkers dont wear suits... I was thinking blazers, pants, jeans, maybe sometime tie, shoes, shirts...
Outside work I would like to look stylish, maybe leather jacket, blazers, jeans, shoes? Not to modern.
I will take picture of what I have and then post here for you to see. But I think I dont have quality things...usualy I buy something when I need it and very fast... I will take pictures and post.post #14950 of 173693/9/14 at 4:03pmpost #14951 of 173693/9/14 at 6:46pm
Yuck, any suggestions on how to clean vomit stains from an indigo-died denim shirt? The incident occurred maybe about 12 hours before this post; is it already too late? I've, uh, scraped off the residue and what's left are large, dark spots.
I'm going to be at work all day tomorrow -- should I leave the shirt soaking in a bath of OxiClean until I can get home and run it through a wash? Any pro-tips appreciated.
Thanks in advance.post #14952 of 173693/9/14 at 7:23pmpost #14953 of 173693/10/14 at 7:21pmpost #14954 of 173693/12/14 at 6:20ampost #14955 of 173693/12/14 at 6:32amQuote:Originally Posted by dan138zig
1. I'm currently looking for an everyday black zip up hoodie for about $100. Any suggestion? Don't recommend H&M though because they have no store in my country.
2. For light-colored jeans (light grey, "dark white") is it better to go skinny/slim or looser?
Thank you in advance.
1) Yoox is having a sale you should check out.
2) Depends on the fit, but I personally think that a slightly trim fit works best all around.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 3 minutes ago
- › ** Official Alden Customization Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth