Does anyone know in which country the Beams Plus Garment Dyeed M-65 Jacket is made?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:16 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 985
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14762 of 173052/23/14 at 12:56pmpost #14763 of 173052/23/14 at 3:41pmpost #14764 of 173052/23/14 at 3:57pmpost #14765 of 173052/23/14 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by NorthernLight
I'm in my mid 20s and want to move away from sneakers as a casual shoe in the spring and fall. I'm looking at chukkas, though I'm open to other styles. What's the best colour of shoes for blue denim and a black leather jacket? I love the rich shades of brown that chukkas come in, but I don't they'd be a natural fit with the black jacket.
I generally wear black shoes or white sneakers with a black leather jacketpost #14766 of 173052/23/14 at 6:03pmpost #14767 of 173052/23/14 at 6:24pmpost #14768 of 173052/23/14 at 7:53pm
Being in a professional field for around 8 years, and only now being in my early 30's have I found an appreciation for a nice suit. I've been lurking here and have many of my questions answered this way, but I figured I register so I can be a a little more specific so here I am. I purchased two Brooks Brothers 1818 Milano suits in Navy and Grey (First link below). I managed to pick them both up for around $500 after all discounts, they feel like a quality suit but even being their thinnest cut they feel a little too big especially the width of the pants towards the bottoms. I'm 5'10" and about 160lbs for reference. I'd like to find a trimmer more modern look. I've read a lot on Boss Selection vs RLBL and seen most question the quality of Boss. I would lean towards RLBL although I feel like you're paying a lot for the name. Budget would be up to $2k/suit but it's no rush so I'd probably wait for a sale. Since I already have two solid suits would a charcoal with a very subtle pinstripe be appropriate? And what other brands might I want to consider?
Also with the two suits I currently have I purchased the below shirts (first link in blue and grey), and third link in solid gray. Would the Navy suit on the blue shirt and a red designed tie work? I feel like the Grey suit with either of the grey shirts is a little much and if not what tie would you match with it? The shirts feel fantastic, but I have to say even the extra slim fit cut seems a little bulky. Suggestions on other good quality, trim cut dress shirts?post #14769 of 173052/23/14 at 8:25pmpost #14770 of 173052/23/14 at 8:34pmpost #14771 of 173052/23/14 at 8:47pmpost #14772 of 173052/23/14 at 9:41pmpost #14773 of 173052/23/14 at 10:08pmpost #14774 of 173052/23/14 at 10:34pmAre the shirts returnable? They are over-priced and look cheap
and trendy. Go for solid colors (not purple) and conservative
stripes and checks. Don't worry too much whether they are slim enough.
Shirts are easily and relatively inexpensive to alter.
Here are some suggestions:
( do not refund, only store credit for returns)
The last two British vendors have very aggressive reductions twice/year which have just ended
a few weeks ago. Around June the sales begin again.
Edited by comrade - 2/23/14 at 10:45pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 41 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...