Does anyone know in which country the Beams Plus Garment Dyeed M-65 Jacket is made?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:08 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:25 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 985
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14762 of 171452/23/14 at 12:56pmpost #14763 of 171452/23/14 at 3:41pmpost #14764 of 171452/23/14 at 3:57pmpost #14765 of 171452/23/14 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by NorthernLight
I'm in my mid 20s and want to move away from sneakers as a casual shoe in the spring and fall. I'm looking at chukkas, though I'm open to other styles. What's the best colour of shoes for blue denim and a black leather jacket? I love the rich shades of brown that chukkas come in, but I don't they'd be a natural fit with the black jacket.
I generally wear black shoes or white sneakers with a black leather jacketpost #14766 of 171452/23/14 at 6:03pmpost #14767 of 171452/23/14 at 6:24pmpost #14768 of 171452/23/14 at 7:53pm
Being in a professional field for around 8 years, and only now being in my early 30's have I found an appreciation for a nice suit. I've been lurking here and have many of my questions answered this way, but I figured I register so I can be a a little more specific so here I am. I purchased two Brooks Brothers 1818 Milano suits in Navy and Grey (First link below). I managed to pick them both up for around $500 after all discounts, they feel like a quality suit but even being their thinnest cut they feel a little too big especially the width of the pants towards the bottoms. I'm 5'10" and about 160lbs for reference. I'd like to find a trimmer more modern look. I've read a lot on Boss Selection vs RLBL and seen most question the quality of Boss. I would lean towards RLBL although I feel like you're paying a lot for the name. Budget would be up to $2k/suit but it's no rush so I'd probably wait for a sale. Since I already have two solid suits would a charcoal with a very subtle pinstripe be appropriate? And what other brands might I want to consider?
Also with the two suits I currently have I purchased the below shirts (first link in blue and grey), and third link in solid gray. Would the Navy suit on the blue shirt and a red designed tie work? I feel like the Grey suit with either of the grey shirts is a little much and if not what tie would you match with it? The shirts feel fantastic, but I have to say even the extra slim fit cut seems a little bulky. Suggestions on other good quality, trim cut dress shirts?post #14769 of 171452/23/14 at 8:25pmpost #14770 of 171452/23/14 at 8:34pmpost #14771 of 171452/23/14 at 8:47pmpost #14772 of 171452/23/14 at 9:41pmpost #14773 of 171452/23/14 at 10:08pmpost #14774 of 171452/23/14 at 10:34pmAre the shirts returnable? They are over-priced and look cheap
and trendy. Go for solid colors (not purple) and conservative
stripes and checks. Don't worry too much whether they are slim enough.
Shirts are easily and relatively inexpensive to alter.
Here are some suggestions:
( do not refund, only store credit for returns)
The last two British vendors have very aggressive reductions twice/year which have just ended
a few weeks ago. Around June the sales begin again.
Edited by comrade - 2/23/14 at 10:45pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Can I wear a suit jacket with kahkis? And does my suit fit? 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 6 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 12 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 13 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan