Does anyone know in which country the Beams Plus Garment Dyeed M-65 Jacket is made?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:07 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Yesterday
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 985
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14762 of 175912/23/14 at 12:56pmpost #14763 of 175912/23/14 at 3:41pmpost #14764 of 175912/23/14 at 3:57pmpost #14765 of 175912/23/14 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by NorthernLight
I'm in my mid 20s and want to move away from sneakers as a casual shoe in the spring and fall. I'm looking at chukkas, though I'm open to other styles. What's the best colour of shoes for blue denim and a black leather jacket? I love the rich shades of brown that chukkas come in, but I don't they'd be a natural fit with the black jacket.
I generally wear black shoes or white sneakers with a black leather jacketpost #14766 of 175912/23/14 at 6:03pmpost #14767 of 175912/23/14 at 6:24pmpost #14768 of 175912/23/14 at 7:53pm
Being in a professional field for around 8 years, and only now being in my early 30's have I found an appreciation for a nice suit. I've been lurking here and have many of my questions answered this way, but I figured I register so I can be a a little more specific so here I am. I purchased two Brooks Brothers 1818 Milano suits in Navy and Grey (First link below). I managed to pick them both up for around $500 after all discounts, they feel like a quality suit but even being their thinnest cut they feel a little too big especially the width of the pants towards the bottoms. I'm 5'10" and about 160lbs for reference. I'd like to find a trimmer more modern look. I've read a lot on Boss Selection vs RLBL and seen most question the quality of Boss. I would lean towards RLBL although I feel like you're paying a lot for the name. Budget would be up to $2k/suit but it's no rush so I'd probably wait for a sale. Since I already have two solid suits would a charcoal with a very subtle pinstripe be appropriate? And what other brands might I want to consider?
Also with the two suits I currently have I purchased the below shirts (first link in blue and grey), and third link in solid gray. Would the Navy suit on the blue shirt and a red designed tie work? I feel like the Grey suit with either of the grey shirts is a little much and if not what tie would you match with it? The shirts feel fantastic, but I have to say even the extra slim fit cut seems a little bulky. Suggestions on other good quality, trim cut dress shirts?post #14769 of 175912/23/14 at 8:25pmpost #14770 of 175912/23/14 at 8:34pmpost #14771 of 175912/23/14 at 8:47pmpost #14772 of 175912/23/14 at 9:41pmpost #14773 of 175912/23/14 at 10:08pmpost #14774 of 175912/23/14 at 10:34pmAre the shirts returnable? They are over-priced and look cheap
and trendy. Go for solid colors (not purple) and conservative
stripes and checks. Don't worry too much whether they are slim enough.
Shirts are easily and relatively inexpensive to alter.
Here are some suggestions:
( do not refund, only store credit for returns)
The last two British vendors have very aggressive reductions twice/year which have just ended
a few weeks ago. Around June the sales begin again.
Edited by comrade - 2/23/14 at 10:45pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Los Angeles - Tuxedo Shopping 10 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 25 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 7 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...