Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Yesterday at 8:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:31 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 3/29/15 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 967post #14491 of 170321/27/14 at 8:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14492 of 170321/28/14 at 1:01ampost #14493 of 170321/28/14 at 3:07ampost #14494 of 170321/28/14 at 7:21pmpost #14495 of 170321/29/14 at 1:47ampost #14496 of 170321/29/14 at 2:03amQuote:
That might be even worse.
A nice abstract graphical tee can be an added value to an outfit.
Those text t-shirts, mostly in Helvetica (Hipster seal of approval), just aim to provide either the message that you are a brand whore or that you are "OMG-so-funny". Both are avoidable.post #14497 of 170321/29/14 at 2:22ampost #14498 of 170321/29/14 at 3:05ampost #14499 of 170321/29/14 at 4:38amhmm lad musican, they don't carry that many it seems.
on another note, I've been desperately seeking for a replacement/upgrade for my Sperry. I'm looking for similar shoes in function and style, which is very casual and laid back. preferably can be worn with no socks. any ideas? someone suggested moccasin but I don't know, what I've seen looked too hipster-y or feminine. should I just buy another pair of boat shoes with higher quality, like quoddy? also if anyone's willing to sell their b.o.o. x sperry safety pin boat shoes i'll really appreciate it!post #14500 of 170321/29/14 at 7:06ampost #14501 of 170321/29/14 at 7:08amQuote:Originally Posted by dan138zig
hmm lad musican, they don't carry that many it seems.
on another note, I've been desperately seeking for a replacement/upgrade for my Sperry. I'm looking for similar shoes in function and style, which is very casual and laid back. preferably can be worn with no socks. any ideas? someone suggested moccasin but I don't know, what I've seen looked too hipster-y or feminine. should I just buy another pair of boat shoes with higher quality, like quoddy? also if anyone's willing to sell their b.o.o. x sperry safety pin boat shoes i'll really appreciate it!
I have a pair of richly dyed Navy Frye's boat shoes that I love. You might want to look into those.post #14502 of 170321/29/14 at 2:55pmpost #14503 of 170321/29/14 at 8:16pmpost #14504 of 170321/29/14 at 8:40pmpost #14505 of 170321/30/14 at 3:32am
I'm looking for a waist-length coat I can pair with a formal attire without looking out of place, but that I can also wear with chinos and my NB's 574 when I want to. I don't want a parka or a bomber.
I've narrowed down my choices to the following:
Regardless of the color and the price, which one would you pick? I can't choose nor am I willing to buy both.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 25 seconds ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 51 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...