Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 4:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:10 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 967post #14491 of 172181/27/14 at 8:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14492 of 172181/28/14 at 1:01ampost #14493 of 172181/28/14 at 3:07ampost #14494 of 172181/28/14 at 7:21pmpost #14495 of 172181/29/14 at 1:47ampost #14496 of 172181/29/14 at 2:03amQuote:
That might be even worse.
A nice abstract graphical tee can be an added value to an outfit.
Those text t-shirts, mostly in Helvetica (Hipster seal of approval), just aim to provide either the message that you are a brand whore or that you are "OMG-so-funny". Both are avoidable.post #14497 of 172181/29/14 at 2:22ampost #14498 of 172181/29/14 at 3:05ampost #14499 of 172181/29/14 at 4:38amhmm lad musican, they don't carry that many it seems.
on another note, I've been desperately seeking for a replacement/upgrade for my Sperry. I'm looking for similar shoes in function and style, which is very casual and laid back. preferably can be worn with no socks. any ideas? someone suggested moccasin but I don't know, what I've seen looked too hipster-y or feminine. should I just buy another pair of boat shoes with higher quality, like quoddy? also if anyone's willing to sell their b.o.o. x sperry safety pin boat shoes i'll really appreciate it!post #14500 of 172181/29/14 at 7:06ampost #14501 of 172181/29/14 at 7:08amQuote:Originally Posted by dan138zig
hmm lad musican, they don't carry that many it seems.
on another note, I've been desperately seeking for a replacement/upgrade for my Sperry. I'm looking for similar shoes in function and style, which is very casual and laid back. preferably can be worn with no socks. any ideas? someone suggested moccasin but I don't know, what I've seen looked too hipster-y or feminine. should I just buy another pair of boat shoes with higher quality, like quoddy? also if anyone's willing to sell their b.o.o. x sperry safety pin boat shoes i'll really appreciate it!
I have a pair of richly dyed Navy Frye's boat shoes that I love. You might want to look into those.post #14502 of 172181/29/14 at 2:55pmpost #14503 of 172181/29/14 at 8:16pmpost #14504 of 172181/29/14 at 8:40pmpost #14505 of 172181/30/14 at 3:32am
I'm looking for a waist-length coat I can pair with a formal attire without looking out of place, but that I can also wear with chinos and my NB's 574 when I want to. I don't want a parka or a bomber.
I've narrowed down my choices to the following:
Regardless of the color and the price, which one would you pick? I can't choose nor am I willing to buy both.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 21 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 11 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 14 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...