Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:18 pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 967post #14491 of 175891/27/14 at 8:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14492 of 175891/28/14 at 1:01ampost #14493 of 175891/28/14 at 3:07ampost #14494 of 175891/28/14 at 7:21pmpost #14495 of 175891/29/14 at 1:47ampost #14496 of 175891/29/14 at 2:03amQuote:
That might be even worse.
A nice abstract graphical tee can be an added value to an outfit.
Those text t-shirts, mostly in Helvetica (Hipster seal of approval), just aim to provide either the message that you are a brand whore or that you are "OMG-so-funny". Both are avoidable.post #14497 of 175891/29/14 at 2:22ampost #14498 of 175891/29/14 at 3:05ampost #14499 of 175891/29/14 at 4:38amhmm lad musican, they don't carry that many it seems.
on another note, I've been desperately seeking for a replacement/upgrade for my Sperry. I'm looking for similar shoes in function and style, which is very casual and laid back. preferably can be worn with no socks. any ideas? someone suggested moccasin but I don't know, what I've seen looked too hipster-y or feminine. should I just buy another pair of boat shoes with higher quality, like quoddy? also if anyone's willing to sell their b.o.o. x sperry safety pin boat shoes i'll really appreciate it!post #14500 of 175891/29/14 at 7:06ampost #14501 of 175891/29/14 at 7:08amQuote:Originally Posted by dan138zig
hmm lad musican, they don't carry that many it seems.
on another note, I've been desperately seeking for a replacement/upgrade for my Sperry. I'm looking for similar shoes in function and style, which is very casual and laid back. preferably can be worn with no socks. any ideas? someone suggested moccasin but I don't know, what I've seen looked too hipster-y or feminine. should I just buy another pair of boat shoes with higher quality, like quoddy? also if anyone's willing to sell their b.o.o. x sperry safety pin boat shoes i'll really appreciate it!
I have a pair of richly dyed Navy Frye's boat shoes that I love. You might want to look into those.post #14502 of 175891/29/14 at 2:55pmpost #14503 of 175891/29/14 at 8:16pmpost #14504 of 175891/29/14 at 8:40pmpost #14505 of 175891/30/14 at 3:32am
I'm looking for a waist-length coat I can pair with a formal attire without looking out of place, but that I can also wear with chinos and my NB's 574 when I want to. I don't want a parka or a bomber.
I've narrowed down my choices to the following:
Regardless of the color and the price, which one would you pick? I can't choose nor am I willing to buy both.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 26 minutes ago
- › Help me understand my color choices 26 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...