Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:42 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 967post #14491 of 173461/27/14 at 8:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14492 of 173461/28/14 at 1:01ampost #14493 of 173461/28/14 at 3:07ampost #14494 of 173461/28/14 at 7:21pmpost #14495 of 173461/29/14 at 1:47ampost #14496 of 173461/29/14 at 2:03amQuote:
That might be even worse.
A nice abstract graphical tee can be an added value to an outfit.
Those text t-shirts, mostly in Helvetica (Hipster seal of approval), just aim to provide either the message that you are a brand whore or that you are "OMG-so-funny". Both are avoidable.post #14497 of 173461/29/14 at 2:22ampost #14498 of 173461/29/14 at 3:05ampost #14499 of 173461/29/14 at 4:38amhmm lad musican, they don't carry that many it seems.
on another note, I've been desperately seeking for a replacement/upgrade for my Sperry. I'm looking for similar shoes in function and style, which is very casual and laid back. preferably can be worn with no socks. any ideas? someone suggested moccasin but I don't know, what I've seen looked too hipster-y or feminine. should I just buy another pair of boat shoes with higher quality, like quoddy? also if anyone's willing to sell their b.o.o. x sperry safety pin boat shoes i'll really appreciate it!post #14500 of 173461/29/14 at 7:06ampost #14501 of 173461/29/14 at 7:08amQuote:Originally Posted by dan138zig
hmm lad musican, they don't carry that many it seems.
on another note, I've been desperately seeking for a replacement/upgrade for my Sperry. I'm looking for similar shoes in function and style, which is very casual and laid back. preferably can be worn with no socks. any ideas? someone suggested moccasin but I don't know, what I've seen looked too hipster-y or feminine. should I just buy another pair of boat shoes with higher quality, like quoddy? also if anyone's willing to sell their b.o.o. x sperry safety pin boat shoes i'll really appreciate it!
I have a pair of richly dyed Navy Frye's boat shoes that I love. You might want to look into those.post #14502 of 173461/29/14 at 2:55pmpost #14503 of 173461/29/14 at 8:16pmpost #14504 of 173461/29/14 at 8:40pmpost #14505 of 173461/30/14 at 3:32am
I'm looking for a waist-length coat I can pair with a formal attire without looking out of place, but that I can also wear with chinos and my NB's 574 when I want to. I don't want a parka or a bomber.
I've narrowed down my choices to the following:
Regardless of the color and the price, which one would you pick? I can't choose nor am I willing to buy both.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 59 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Greatcoat and Height of a Man 2 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015