I had it bookmarked but my old phone broke and Google doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:40 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 943
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14132 of 1703012/11/13 at 11:45pmpost #14133 of 1703012/12/13 at 4:50ampost #14134 of 1703012/12/13 at 8:49amQuote:
Yeah, but if they're not married, who knows where she'll be in 6 months when the leather shows up.
No offense, just being honest here, it's a dangerous game to get a partner a gift that's going to take months to get there.
EDIT: Modified second part to gender neutral, because it's true for everyone.
Edited by mer6 - 12/12/13 at 11:41ampost #14135 of 1703012/12/13 at 11:09amQuote:Originally Posted by zrnk
Anyone remember this site that would compare sizing between shoe brands? You could type in specific shoes like "If you wear a 11 in Clarks DB size up/down to __ for Timberland whatevers"
I had it bookmarked but my old phone broke and Google doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about.post #14136 of 1703012/12/13 at 12:08pmpost #14137 of 1703012/12/13 at 1:10pmpost #14138 of 1703012/12/13 at 1:39pmpost #14139 of 1703012/12/13 at 2:29pmpost #14140 of 1703012/12/13 at 2:48pmQuote:
Don't bother tailoring baggy jeans. Just get some new ones.post #14141 of 1703012/12/13 at 3:00pmpost #14142 of 1703012/12/13 at 3:01pmpost #14143 of 1703012/12/13 at 3:42pmpost #14144 of 1703012/12/13 at 5:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by AlexMorgan
yes it is ralph lauren!
why not check out j.crew?
30% off promotion going on now
offer slim fit and no branding
alternatively check out uniqlopost #14145 of 1703012/13/13 at 4:41am
Would a dark brown or burgundy semi-brogue oxford like the AE Strand or Loake 1880 Strand work with a nice dark pair of jeans and a shirt? What is the most casual outfit I could wear with shoes like that? Would a polo still work? What about a plain t-shirt?
Here is what I am thinking of buying:
The goal is to be able to wear it with my charcoal suit as well as a smart casual outfit.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ATTACHMENT: The Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Washington, DC sales 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...