I had it bookmarked but my old phone broke and Google doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:06 am in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 943post #14132 of 1778512/11/13 at 11:45pmpost #14133 of 1778512/12/13 at 4:50ampost #14134 of 1778512/12/13 at 8:49amQuote:
Yeah, but if they're not married, who knows where she'll be in 6 months when the leather shows up.
No offense, just being honest here, it's a dangerous game to get a partner a gift that's going to take months to get there.
EDIT: Modified second part to gender neutral, because it's true for everyone.
Edited by mer6 - 12/12/13 at 11:41ampost #14135 of 1778512/12/13 at 11:09amQuote:Originally Posted by zrnk
Anyone remember this site that would compare sizing between shoe brands? You could type in specific shoes like "If you wear a 11 in Clarks DB size up/down to __ for Timberland whatevers"
I had it bookmarked but my old phone broke and Google doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about.post #14136 of 1778512/12/13 at 12:08pmpost #14137 of 1778512/12/13 at 1:10pmpost #14138 of 1778512/12/13 at 1:39pmpost #14139 of 1778512/12/13 at 2:29pmpost #14140 of 1778512/12/13 at 2:48pmQuote:
Don't bother tailoring baggy jeans. Just get some new ones.post #14141 of 1778512/12/13 at 3:00pmpost #14142 of 1778512/12/13 at 3:01pmpost #14143 of 1778512/12/13 at 3:42pmpost #14144 of 1778512/12/13 at 5:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by AlexMorgan
yes it is ralph lauren!
why not check out j.crew?
30% off promotion going on now
offer slim fit and no branding
alternatively check out uniqlopost #14145 of 1778512/13/13 at 4:41am
Would a dark brown or burgundy semi-brogue oxford like the AE Strand or Loake 1880 Strand work with a nice dark pair of jeans and a shirt? What is the most casual outfit I could wear with shoes like that? Would a polo still work? What about a plain t-shirt?
Here is what I am thinking of buying:
The goal is to be able to wear it with my charcoal suit as well as a smart casual outfit.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Drakes of London HUNTER GREEN Button Down Brushed Cotton - 15.75 / 40 9 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding