I had it bookmarked but my old phone broke and Google doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:05 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 943
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14132 of 1729512/11/13 at 11:45pmpost #14133 of 1729512/12/13 at 4:50ampost #14134 of 1729512/12/13 at 8:49amQuote:
Yeah, but if they're not married, who knows where she'll be in 6 months when the leather shows up.
No offense, just being honest here, it's a dangerous game to get a partner a gift that's going to take months to get there.
EDIT: Modified second part to gender neutral, because it's true for everyone.
Edited by mer6 - 12/12/13 at 11:41ampost #14135 of 1729512/12/13 at 11:09amQuote:Originally Posted by zrnk
Anyone remember this site that would compare sizing between shoe brands? You could type in specific shoes like "If you wear a 11 in Clarks DB size up/down to __ for Timberland whatevers"
I had it bookmarked but my old phone broke and Google doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about.post #14136 of 1729512/12/13 at 12:08pmpost #14137 of 1729512/12/13 at 1:10pmpost #14138 of 1729512/12/13 at 1:39pmpost #14139 of 1729512/12/13 at 2:29pmpost #14140 of 1729512/12/13 at 2:48pmQuote:
Don't bother tailoring baggy jeans. Just get some new ones.post #14141 of 1729512/12/13 at 3:00pmpost #14142 of 1729512/12/13 at 3:01pmpost #14143 of 1729512/12/13 at 3:42pmpost #14144 of 1729512/12/13 at 5:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by AlexMorgan
yes it is ralph lauren!
why not check out j.crew?
30% off promotion going on now
offer slim fit and no branding
alternatively check out uniqlopost #14145 of 1729512/13/13 at 4:41am
Would a dark brown or burgundy semi-brogue oxford like the AE Strand or Loake 1880 Strand work with a nice dark pair of jeans and a shirt? What is the most casual outfit I could wear with shoes like that? Would a polo still work? What about a plain t-shirt?
Here is what I am thinking of buying:
The goal is to be able to wear it with my charcoal suit as well as a smart casual outfit.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Engineered Garments SS15 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 15 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 16 minutes ago
- › FS Filson Pullman Ottergreen BNWT 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...