Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/30/15 at 8:19pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:00 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 940
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14087 of 1703212/8/13 at 1:51pmpost #14088 of 1703212/8/13 at 2:23pmpost #14089 of 1703212/8/13 at 6:17pmpost #14090 of 1703212/8/13 at 10:31pmpost #14091 of 1703212/9/13 at 12:11amQuote:Originally Posted by HollyJoint
someone recommends h&m chinos $30 ?Have a good fit and quality ?
sign that. You get what you pay for when it comes to quality. I would give it a try.post #14092 of 1703212/9/13 at 7:37amQuote:
Personally I think it works, nothing shocking here, and my mind doesn't go straight to Christmas. Especially when paired with the black sweater. But,if you'll allow me to say so, I'm not so keen on those shoes with it. They don't seem to live up to the rest of the outfit for some reason. I would go for some shoes that are a bit more polished looking... some brogues for example...post #14093 of 1703212/9/13 at 7:43ampost #14094 of 1703212/9/13 at 8:59ampost #14095 of 1703212/9/13 at 10:03ampost #14096 of 1703212/9/13 at 12:14pm
Thoughts on the LL Bean Boot / duck boot for a winter/snow boot??? I live in MD and with the recent 8" of snow we got I found out the hard way that my old snow boots are no longer waterproof. Frozen toes are not fun. Sounds like more snow is on the way for tomorrow too.
Bean Boots have great reviews all over the internet and they are resole-able. Should last forever if taken care of properly. Anybody here have them or have any other similar recommendations?
I think I just need to decide between the original boot and the thinsulate lining version. Not sure which to go with....MD winters can get pretty nasty and wet but I'd like to be able to comfortably wear these in the fall and spring in muddy/rainy conditions also. I think I'm leaning towards the regular version and just wearing beefy socks as needed. Thoughts?post #14097 of 1703212/9/13 at 5:16pmpost #14098 of 1703212/9/13 at 5:39pmpost #14099 of 1703212/9/13 at 6:45pmCould anyone please recommend some smaller size wallets, preferably ones that have preferably a coin compartment, in black leather? I'm starting to feel like my current wallet is a little big for my liking.
My current wallet dimensions are 4.5" x 3.5". So anything smaller that will fit American currency well would be good. My budget is around $100.
Thanks!post #14100 of 1703212/9/13 at 6:46pm
I am looking to buy my first pair of desert boots. Would sand suede dessert boots be the most versatile.
Would they go with the 6 pairs of jeans I have?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 28 seconds ago
- › DIY Conditioner Recipe for Alligator Leather? 48 seconds ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 1 minute ago
- › Show me your shirt and tie! 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena,... 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...