Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:21 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 940
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14087 of 1727912/8/13 at 1:51pmpost #14088 of 1727912/8/13 at 2:23pmpost #14089 of 1727912/8/13 at 6:17pmpost #14090 of 1727912/8/13 at 10:31pmpost #14091 of 1727912/9/13 at 12:11amQuote:Originally Posted by HollyJoint
someone recommends h&m chinos $30 ?Have a good fit and quality ?
sign that. You get what you pay for when it comes to quality. I would give it a try.post #14092 of 1727912/9/13 at 7:37amQuote:
Personally I think it works, nothing shocking here, and my mind doesn't go straight to Christmas. Especially when paired with the black sweater. But,if you'll allow me to say so, I'm not so keen on those shoes with it. They don't seem to live up to the rest of the outfit for some reason. I would go for some shoes that are a bit more polished looking... some brogues for example...post #14093 of 1727912/9/13 at 7:43ampost #14094 of 1727912/9/13 at 8:59ampost #14095 of 1727912/9/13 at 10:03ampost #14096 of 1727912/9/13 at 12:14pm
Thoughts on the LL Bean Boot / duck boot for a winter/snow boot??? I live in MD and with the recent 8" of snow we got I found out the hard way that my old snow boots are no longer waterproof. Frozen toes are not fun. Sounds like more snow is on the way for tomorrow too.
Bean Boots have great reviews all over the internet and they are resole-able. Should last forever if taken care of properly. Anybody here have them or have any other similar recommendations?
I think I just need to decide between the original boot and the thinsulate lining version. Not sure which to go with....MD winters can get pretty nasty and wet but I'd like to be able to comfortably wear these in the fall and spring in muddy/rainy conditions also. I think I'm leaning towards the regular version and just wearing beefy socks as needed. Thoughts?post #14097 of 1727912/9/13 at 5:16pmpost #14098 of 1727912/9/13 at 5:39pmpost #14099 of 1727912/9/13 at 6:45pmCould anyone please recommend some smaller size wallets, preferably ones that have preferably a coin compartment, in black leather? I'm starting to feel like my current wallet is a little big for my liking.
My current wallet dimensions are 4.5" x 3.5". So anything smaller that will fit American currency well would be good. My budget is around $100.
Thanks!post #14100 of 1727912/9/13 at 6:46pm
I am looking to buy my first pair of desert boots. Would sand suede dessert boots be the most versatile.
Would they go with the 6 pairs of jeans I have?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 8 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Sartoria Formosa Navy Nailhead 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...