Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:38 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 940
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14087 of 1745012/8/13 at 1:51pmpost #14088 of 1745012/8/13 at 2:23pmpost #14089 of 1745012/8/13 at 6:17pmpost #14090 of 1745012/8/13 at 10:31pmpost #14091 of 1745012/9/13 at 12:11amQuote:Originally Posted by HollyJoint
someone recommends h&m chinos $30 ?Have a good fit and quality ?
sign that. You get what you pay for when it comes to quality. I would give it a try.post #14092 of 1745012/9/13 at 7:37amQuote:
Personally I think it works, nothing shocking here, and my mind doesn't go straight to Christmas. Especially when paired with the black sweater. But,if you'll allow me to say so, I'm not so keen on those shoes with it. They don't seem to live up to the rest of the outfit for some reason. I would go for some shoes that are a bit more polished looking... some brogues for example...post #14093 of 1745012/9/13 at 7:43ampost #14094 of 1745012/9/13 at 8:59ampost #14095 of 1745012/9/13 at 10:03ampost #14096 of 1745012/9/13 at 12:14pm
Thoughts on the LL Bean Boot / duck boot for a winter/snow boot??? I live in MD and with the recent 8" of snow we got I found out the hard way that my old snow boots are no longer waterproof. Frozen toes are not fun. Sounds like more snow is on the way for tomorrow too.
Bean Boots have great reviews all over the internet and they are resole-able. Should last forever if taken care of properly. Anybody here have them or have any other similar recommendations?
I think I just need to decide between the original boot and the thinsulate lining version. Not sure which to go with....MD winters can get pretty nasty and wet but I'd like to be able to comfortably wear these in the fall and spring in muddy/rainy conditions also. I think I'm leaning towards the regular version and just wearing beefy socks as needed. Thoughts?post #14097 of 1745012/9/13 at 5:16pmpost #14098 of 1745012/9/13 at 5:39pmpost #14099 of 1745012/9/13 at 6:45pmCould anyone please recommend some smaller size wallets, preferably ones that have preferably a coin compartment, in black leather? I'm starting to feel like my current wallet is a little big for my liking.
My current wallet dimensions are 4.5" x 3.5". So anything smaller that will fit American currency well would be good. My budget is around $100.
Thanks!post #14100 of 1745012/9/13 at 6:46pm
I am looking to buy my first pair of desert boots. Would sand suede dessert boots be the most versatile.
Would they go with the 6 pairs of jeans I have?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 16 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 16 minutes ago
- › Official 2015-2016 college football thread 16 minutes ago
- › Ideas for Sartoria Formosa S/S'16 suits & sport coats 18 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 19 minutes ago
- › BNIB Alden Ravello Longwing Blucher lwb in size 8.5D Barrie 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories