Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:24 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 930post #13936 of 1734911/15/13 at 6:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13937 of 1734911/15/13 at 7:22pmpost #13938 of 1734911/15/13 at 10:18pmpost #13939 of 1734911/15/13 at 10:48pmpost #13940 of 1734911/15/13 at 10:56pmpost #13941 of 1734911/16/13 at 1:16ampost #13942 of 1734911/16/13 at 2:01ampost #13943 of 1734911/16/13 at 9:35pmapparently some people have the audacity to claim my Balmain leather biker is a fake.
I know its real (I mean, the leather texture alone speaks for itself). All the correct zippers, tags, fit etc. Just would like a confirmation and the more the merrier
I know the pics are not the best but they should do for now.post #13944 of 1734911/16/13 at 9:41pmpost #13945 of 1734911/16/13 at 10:52pmCould someone help me identify the denim that Leonardo DiCaprio is wearing in these pictures?
I really like the that light wash color.
I can't quite figure out the brand of denim jeans he is wearing? I think it might be Acne Jeans but I'm not sure.
Thank you for your help.
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/startracks/131104/leonardo-dicaprio-768.jpgpost #13946 of 1734911/17/13 at 2:04pmpost #13947 of 1734911/17/13 at 3:12pmpost #13948 of 1734911/17/13 at 3:15pmpost #13949 of 1734911/17/13 at 5:10pmQuote:
Something like this? I'm really happy with mine, and it's definitely lighter-weight than a standard OCBD if that's what you're looking for.post #13950 of 1734911/17/13 at 5:58pmI like to wear jeans and boots on casual Friday and weekends. My problem however is in deciding if a jacket is suitable to wear.
My jeans are Levi's 517 Rinse color, and boots are Red Wing Beckman Cigar color.
I wear white OCBD shirts and a Carbon Grey Akubra Fed IV fedora.
Any suggestions? Would a cotton blue blazer work? Trucker jacket?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1386 Active Users (290 Members and 1096 Guests)
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 31 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 44 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 9 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 13 minutes ago
- › Joseph Cheaney Warwick Espresso Brown Calf US9 / 42 15 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015