Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:47 pm in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 930post #13936 of 1793011/15/13 at 6:48pmpost #13937 of 1793011/15/13 at 7:22pmpost #13938 of 1793011/15/13 at 10:18pmpost #13939 of 1793011/15/13 at 10:48pmpost #13940 of 1793011/15/13 at 10:56pmpost #13941 of 1793011/16/13 at 1:16ampost #13942 of 1793011/16/13 at 2:01ampost #13943 of 1793011/16/13 at 9:35pmapparently some people have the audacity to claim my Balmain leather biker is a fake.
I know its real (I mean, the leather texture alone speaks for itself). All the correct zippers, tags, fit etc. Just would like a confirmation and the more the merrier
I know the pics are not the best but they should do for now.post #13944 of 1793011/16/13 at 9:41pmpost #13945 of 1793011/16/13 at 10:52pmCould someone help me identify the denim that Leonardo DiCaprio is wearing in these pictures?
I really like the that light wash color.
I can't quite figure out the brand of denim jeans he is wearing? I think it might be Acne Jeans but I'm not sure.
Thank you for your help.
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/startracks/131104/leonardo-dicaprio-768.jpgpost #13946 of 1793011/17/13 at 2:04pmpost #13947 of 1793011/17/13 at 3:12pmpost #13948 of 1793011/17/13 at 3:15pmpost #13949 of 1793011/17/13 at 5:10pmQuote:
Something like this? I'm really happy with mine, and it's definitely lighter-weight than a standard OCBD if that's what you're looking for.post #13950 of 1793011/17/13 at 5:58pmI like to wear jeans and boots on casual Friday and weekends. My problem however is in deciding if a jacket is suitable to wear.
My jeans are Levi's 517 Rinse color, and boots are Red Wing Beckman Cigar color.
I wear white OCBD shirts and a Carbon Grey Akubra Fed IV fedora.
Any suggestions? Would a cotton blue blazer work? Trucker jacket?
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
Currently, there are 1182 Active Users (162 Members and 1020 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 9 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 14 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 15 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 16 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...