Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:36 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 925post #13861 of 1730411/9/13 at 7:35am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13862 of 1730411/9/13 at 9:31ampost #13863 of 1730411/9/13 at 3:20pmpost #13864 of 1730411/9/13 at 3:30pmpost #13865 of 1730411/9/13 at 4:20pmAnyone who is typically a US medium wear Lad Musician? Does 46 fit? Is a 46 from Lad even a size small and they don't make anything bigger than that, or is this sizing not, 46/small, 48/medium/ etc
I have a 46 shirt from them right now that is too small for me but it measures much smaller than the shirts on their website.post #13866 of 1730411/9/13 at 5:07pmpost #13867 of 1730411/9/13 at 5:10pmpost #13868 of 1730411/9/13 at 5:26pmNah it's definitely too small haha. If i stand up straight and push my shoulders back you can see a gap forming between the buttons. It's almost skin tight in the biceps and the the shoulders. Definitely not the aesthetic Lad had in mind
It's chest measures ~19 inches but on Lad's site a 46 shirt is supposedly 21.2 inches and 18.5 in the shoulders. I find those measurements particularly the shoulders kind of odd for a small, especially a Japanese one.post #13869 of 1730411/9/13 at 5:38pmYea the cut is weird no doubt. But from your description def sounds tight. Did you ask the seller for measurements before buying?
I bought a shirt in 42 asked the seller for measurements he give me a p2p @ 22 so i know how you feel lol.
Im assuming he was way off in measuring havent gotten that shirt yet. I did order a few things.post #13870 of 1730411/9/13 at 5:57pmpost #13871 of 1730411/9/13 at 9:09pmpost #13872 of 1730411/10/13 at 9:17ampost #13873 of 1730411/10/13 at 9:59ampost #13874 of 1730411/10/13 at 11:36am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1623 Active Users (382 Members and 1241 Guests)
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 21 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Latest Point and Shoot Cameras 28 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...