Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:00 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 925post #13861 of 1759411/9/13 at 7:35am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13862 of 1759411/9/13 at 9:31ampost #13863 of 1759411/9/13 at 3:20pmpost #13864 of 1759411/9/13 at 3:30pmpost #13865 of 1759411/9/13 at 4:20pmAnyone who is typically a US medium wear Lad Musician? Does 46 fit? Is a 46 from Lad even a size small and they don't make anything bigger than that, or is this sizing not, 46/small, 48/medium/ etc
I have a 46 shirt from them right now that is too small for me but it measures much smaller than the shirts on their website.post #13866 of 1759411/9/13 at 5:07pmpost #13867 of 1759411/9/13 at 5:10pmpost #13868 of 1759411/9/13 at 5:26pmNah it's definitely too small haha. If i stand up straight and push my shoulders back you can see a gap forming between the buttons. It's almost skin tight in the biceps and the the shoulders. Definitely not the aesthetic Lad had in mind
It's chest measures ~19 inches but on Lad's site a 46 shirt is supposedly 21.2 inches and 18.5 in the shoulders. I find those measurements particularly the shoulders kind of odd for a small, especially a Japanese one.post #13869 of 1759411/9/13 at 5:38pmYea the cut is weird no doubt. But from your description def sounds tight. Did you ask the seller for measurements before buying?
I bought a shirt in 42 asked the seller for measurements he give me a p2p @ 22 so i know how you feel lol.
Im assuming he was way off in measuring havent gotten that shirt yet. I did order a few things.post #13870 of 1759411/9/13 at 5:57pmpost #13871 of 1759411/9/13 at 9:09pmpost #13872 of 1759411/10/13 at 9:17ampost #13873 of 1759411/10/13 at 9:59ampost #13874 of 1759411/10/13 at 11:36am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Currently, there are 1575 Active Users (310 Members and 1265 Guests)
- › Articles of Style shop? 1 minute ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?