Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:04 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 917post #13741 of 1759410/29/13 at 12:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13742 of 1759410/29/13 at 12:44pmQuote:
Going over 800usd
http://www.lazzariweb.it/shop/product_info.php?products_id=5707&osCsid=e629e6bbbeeead5785089907adc601e7post #13743 of 1759410/29/13 at 2:15pmpost #13744 of 1759410/29/13 at 11:02pmpost #13745 of 1759410/30/13 at 7:19ampost #13746 of 1759410/30/13 at 8:52ampost #13747 of 1759410/30/13 at 9:02ampost #13748 of 1759410/30/13 at 11:36ampost #13749 of 1759410/30/13 at 1:46pm
I normally wouldn't ask a question like this unless I exhausted all search options (and I have.....). I'm trying to date this Levi's Type III Trucker Jacket in Bedford Corduroy, black and gold big E tag, single stitch left of bottom button hole, red and white tag in collar. My best guess is pre-'71 although. Saw one on a Japanese site but no date info. Any info appreciated.
Edited by sky burial - 10/30/13 at 9:07pmpost #13750 of 1759410/30/13 at 3:53pmpost #13751 of 1759410/30/13 at 4:32pmQuote:
Any REI hiking boot will do the job, just make sure it has goretex. Better to get it fitting in store if possiblepost #13752 of 1759410/30/13 at 4:33pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by stevent
Any REI hiking boot will do the job, just make sure it has goretex. Better to get it fitting in store if possible
My Garmont (Momentum Snow w/ Goretex) boots have fantastic tread, warmth, and water resistance. They are what they are, pretty ugly, but they get the job done well when it's icy/snowy and cold as fuck.
EDIT: Yup, got em at REI.post #13753 of 1759410/30/13 at 8:37pmpost #13754 of 1759410/30/13 at 9:01pmQuote:
I'd recommend these: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/65130
They've lasted me a couple midwest winters now and I feel like they're invincible.post #13755 of 1759410/31/13 at 12:38amQuote:
Appreciate the honest advice :)!!! It is valuable when you are about to blow around 550$ for a knit. I'll keep that in mind and keep searching. Does margiela produce neoprene 5 zips every year coz I could not find it anywhere? Also I could not find viscose 5 zip which RegisDB rocks in WAYWT (SWD). It is so tempting but could not find it anywhere :(!!!
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 52 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 15 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.