Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 917post #13741 of 1729910/29/13 at 12:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13742 of 1729910/29/13 at 12:44pmQuote:
Going over 800usd
http://www.lazzariweb.it/shop/product_info.php?products_id=5707&osCsid=e629e6bbbeeead5785089907adc601e7post #13743 of 1729910/29/13 at 2:15pmpost #13744 of 1729910/29/13 at 11:02pmpost #13745 of 1729910/30/13 at 7:19ampost #13746 of 1729910/30/13 at 8:52ampost #13747 of 1729910/30/13 at 9:02ampost #13748 of 1729910/30/13 at 11:36ampost #13749 of 1729910/30/13 at 1:46pm
I normally wouldn't ask a question like this unless I exhausted all search options (and I have.....). I'm trying to date this Levi's Type III Trucker Jacket in Bedford Corduroy, black and gold big E tag, single stitch left of bottom button hole, red and white tag in collar. My best guess is pre-'71 although. Saw one on a Japanese site but no date info. Any info appreciated.
Edited by sky burial - 10/30/13 at 9:07pmpost #13750 of 1729910/30/13 at 3:53pmpost #13751 of 1729910/30/13 at 4:32pmQuote:
Any REI hiking boot will do the job, just make sure it has goretex. Better to get it fitting in store if possiblepost #13752 of 1729910/30/13 at 4:33pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by stevent
Any REI hiking boot will do the job, just make sure it has goretex. Better to get it fitting in store if possible
My Garmont (Momentum Snow w/ Goretex) boots have fantastic tread, warmth, and water resistance. They are what they are, pretty ugly, but they get the job done well when it's icy/snowy and cold as fuck.
EDIT: Yup, got em at REI.post #13753 of 1729910/30/13 at 8:37pmpost #13754 of 1729910/30/13 at 9:01pmQuote:
I'd recommend these: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/65130
They've lasted me a couple midwest winters now and I feel like they're invincible.post #13755 of 1729910/31/13 at 12:38amQuote:
Appreciate the honest advice :)!!! It is valuable when you are about to blow around 550$ for a knit. I'll keep that in mind and keep searching. Does margiela produce neoprene 5 zips every year coz I could not find it anywhere? Also I could not find viscose 5 zip which RegisDB rocks in WAYWT (SWD). It is so tempting but could not find it anywhere :(!!!
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 14 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 22 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 30 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 30 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...