Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 917post #13741 of 1721510/29/13 at 12:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13742 of 1721510/29/13 at 12:44pmQuote:
Going over 800usd
http://www.lazzariweb.it/shop/product_info.php?products_id=5707&osCsid=e629e6bbbeeead5785089907adc601e7post #13743 of 1721510/29/13 at 2:15pmpost #13744 of 1721510/29/13 at 11:02pmpost #13745 of 1721510/30/13 at 7:19ampost #13746 of 1721510/30/13 at 8:52ampost #13747 of 1721510/30/13 at 9:02ampost #13748 of 1721510/30/13 at 11:36ampost #13749 of 1721510/30/13 at 1:46pm
I normally wouldn't ask a question like this unless I exhausted all search options (and I have.....). I'm trying to date this Levi's Type III Trucker Jacket in Bedford Corduroy, black and gold big E tag, single stitch left of bottom button hole, red and white tag in collar. My best guess is pre-'71 although. Saw one on a Japanese site but no date info. Any info appreciated.
Edited by sky burial - 10/30/13 at 9:07pmpost #13750 of 1721510/30/13 at 3:53pmpost #13751 of 1721510/30/13 at 4:32pmQuote:
Any REI hiking boot will do the job, just make sure it has goretex. Better to get it fitting in store if possiblepost #13752 of 1721510/30/13 at 4:33pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by stevent
Any REI hiking boot will do the job, just make sure it has goretex. Better to get it fitting in store if possible
My Garmont (Momentum Snow w/ Goretex) boots have fantastic tread, warmth, and water resistance. They are what they are, pretty ugly, but they get the job done well when it's icy/snowy and cold as fuck.
EDIT: Yup, got em at REI.post #13753 of 1721510/30/13 at 8:37pmpost #13754 of 1721510/30/13 at 9:01pmQuote:
I'd recommend these: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/65130
They've lasted me a couple midwest winters now and I feel like they're invincible.post #13755 of 1721510/31/13 at 12:38amQuote:
Appreciate the honest advice :)!!! It is valuable when you are about to blow around 550$ for a knit. I'll keep that in mind and keep searching. Does margiela produce neoprene 5 zips every year coz I could not find it anywhere? Also I could not find viscose 5 zip which RegisDB rocks in WAYWT (SWD). It is so tempting but could not find it anywhere :(!!!
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Is it appropriate to try on high-end clothes without any intentions... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...