junya, can't find them anywhere
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:53 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:48 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 913
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13682 of 1720810/19/13 at 7:08pmpost #13683 of 1720810/20/13 at 4:40pmpost #13684 of 1720810/20/13 at 4:53pmpost #13685 of 1720810/20/13 at 4:58pmpost #13686 of 1720810/20/13 at 5:21pmpost #13687 of 1720810/20/13 at 5:27pmHere is a question. I just won this auction on ebay for a Ralph Lauren red chambray shirt and it says its in unworn condition with no other details but right after I won the auction I noticed that in the only photo that you can see the cuff it looks like it has a button hole on each side.
I have a similar shirt from Ralph Lauren in a different type of material and it has regular button cuffs so Im wondering if you think it looks like someone tried adding a button hole so they could wear cufflinks with it. Im a bit weary of sending payment for this shirt if it has been altered. I have messaged the seller about it but his communication skills are pretty lacking. I asked him for measurements a few days ago and he hasnt bothered to reply.
This is what the front of the shirt looks like just in case any of you guys happen to own the same shirt.post #13688 of 1720810/21/13 at 6:19pm
I'm interested in purchasing a coat in this pattern, but cannot seem to locate one. I have seen the jacket on multiple occasions, making me believe it is not a custom job but was wondering if someone knew of a coat like this or where said pattern could be found?post #13689 of 1720810/22/13 at 3:02ampost #13690 of 1720810/22/13 at 6:48ampost #13691 of 1720810/22/13 at 10:24ampost #13692 of 1720810/22/13 at 1:18pmpost #13693 of 1720810/22/13 at 4:33pmpost #13694 of 1720810/22/13 at 6:37pm1) I'm considering a parka to be worn with my dress pants (dark navy/charcoal). I know I know. Im just trying to be warm. Would a Slim Fit Alpha Industries N-3 work? What else could I consider? Please advise. I'm tired of freezing every winter.
2) What color outercoat should I go with for charcoal and navy dress pants? Thinking for a versatile color that can be worn with both.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 6 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 8 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 36 seconds ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...