junya, can't find them anywhere
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 913
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13682 of 1702110/19/13 at 7:08pmpost #13683 of 1702110/20/13 at 4:40pmpost #13684 of 1702110/20/13 at 4:53pmpost #13685 of 1702110/20/13 at 4:58pmpost #13686 of 1702110/20/13 at 5:21pmpost #13687 of 1702110/20/13 at 5:27pmHere is a question. I just won this auction on ebay for a Ralph Lauren red chambray shirt and it says its in unworn condition with no other details but right after I won the auction I noticed that in the only photo that you can see the cuff it looks like it has a button hole on each side.
I have a similar shirt from Ralph Lauren in a different type of material and it has regular button cuffs so Im wondering if you think it looks like someone tried adding a button hole so they could wear cufflinks with it. Im a bit weary of sending payment for this shirt if it has been altered. I have messaged the seller about it but his communication skills are pretty lacking. I asked him for measurements a few days ago and he hasnt bothered to reply.
This is what the front of the shirt looks like just in case any of you guys happen to own the same shirt.post #13688 of 1702110/21/13 at 6:19pm
I'm interested in purchasing a coat in this pattern, but cannot seem to locate one. I have seen the jacket on multiple occasions, making me believe it is not a custom job but was wondering if someone knew of a coat like this or where said pattern could be found?post #13689 of 1702110/22/13 at 3:02ampost #13690 of 1702110/22/13 at 6:48ampost #13691 of 1702110/22/13 at 10:24ampost #13692 of 1702110/22/13 at 1:18pmpost #13693 of 1702110/22/13 at 4:33pmpost #13694 of 1702110/22/13 at 6:37pm1) I'm considering a parka to be worn with my dress pants (dark navy/charcoal). I know I know. Im just trying to be warm. Would a Slim Fit Alpha Industries N-3 work? What else could I consider? Please advise. I'm tired of freezing every winter.
2) What color outercoat should I go with for charcoal and navy dress pants? Thinking for a versatile color that can be worn with both.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 31 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 58 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...