MUJI had some nice ones
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:32 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 907post #13591 of 1730410/9/13 at 4:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13592 of 1730410/9/13 at 4:26ampost #13593 of 1730410/9/13 at 4:38ampost #13594 of 1730410/9/13 at 5:28amI'm seriously considering copping this, but I'm all about being able to wear things in many different combinations. Do you guys reckon that a checkered or striped shirt would be too busy to wear under this? Same with layering, would any sweater other than a neutral coloured one (or tan?) be too much?post #13595 of 1730410/9/13 at 7:51amJust wanted to check in with you guys before doing something stupid with my blazer.
So I went to my tailor today to dial in the sides for my navy blazer. He said it was necessary to take out the lining from the inside to taper the sides. Another way is to taper it from the back and not touch the linings on the inside at all.
He said to do it from the back is also cheaper since he would not have to take out the lining from the side and restitch. Looking for some insights. Thanks.post #13596 of 1730410/9/13 at 9:10ampost #13597 of 1730410/9/13 at 9:31ampost #13598 of 1730410/9/13 at 10:11ampost #13599 of 1730410/9/13 at 11:02ampost #13600 of 1730410/9/13 at 11:15ampost #13601 of 1730410/9/13 at 11:20amQuote:
i have a pair of 501's like in your first photo, and they haven't faded at all, they've just turned white at the edges, if that makes sense. not a big fan of those pants.post #13602 of 1730410/9/13 at 12:55pmQuote:
First pair looks overdyed and the 2nd look like regular jeans. You get more fades with the latter because the weft is white whereas in the 1st pair the weft is black.post #13603 of 1730410/9/13 at 1:09pmQuote:
Weft! That's the new word for me.
OK, but how these [black] jeans should be called? 1st - overdyed, 2nd - black jeans with white weft or what? Thanks. You see, it's not that simple as blue indigo jeans. ;)post #13604 of 1730410/9/13 at 1:31pmpost #13605 of 1730410/9/13 at 1:58pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 seconds ago
- › What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ?? 24 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 25 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...