Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:20 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 904post #13546 of 1759310/4/13 at 2:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13547 of 1759310/4/13 at 2:54ampost #13548 of 1759310/4/13 at 3:14am
You should consider getting a more versatile color like brown. Dessert boots in tan are also very nice (I own a pair myself).
Black is commonly mistaken as an appropriate color but should be left for conservative occasions.post #13549 of 1759310/4/13 at 4:04ampost #13550 of 1759310/4/13 at 4:17ampost #13551 of 1759310/4/13 at 4:19ampost #13552 of 1759310/4/13 at 5:10am
looking at clarks desert boots ^^ they look similar but i think not as nice as chelsea bootsQuote:
again, trickers lambourn (below) and loakes (below) look very similar to chelsea bootsQuote:
I already have brown chukka boots which i wear when cold with my brown leather bomber jacket, i thought its best to always match jacket/coat with footwear color?
i wanted black footwear for casual wear when wearing my black jersey single breasted coat.
what do you guys think of brogue chelsea boots :
they look like cowboy boots with the brogue design
thanks for all the replies
Edited by adamt - 10/4/13 at 5:53ampost #13553 of 1759310/4/13 at 7:52ampost #13554 of 1759310/4/13 at 10:01ampost #13555 of 1759310/4/13 at 10:56amnot looking for balmoral i have a pair leather soled already. the grenson i looked at i'm only seeing leather soled versions. loake doesn't look too bad but i rather would have bought something that is available in the usa easily. but if it comes down to it i guess i'll buy the loake as of now.post #13556 of 1759310/4/13 at 12:22pmpost #13557 of 1759310/4/13 at 1:15pmpost #13558 of 1759310/4/13 at 4:46pmpost #13559 of 1759310/4/13 at 5:40pm
I need to know the exact jacket and jeans Daniel Craig is wearing in this picture,
and possibly where I could find them? Thanks. :)
I believe the jeans are Levi, but that's all I know.
Also, if someone knows links to the exact product I would be very thankful.
And here is a gallery of more pics of him that day with same clothes:
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 2 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?