Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:19 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 904post #13546 of 1730410/4/13 at 2:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13547 of 1730410/4/13 at 2:54ampost #13548 of 1730410/4/13 at 3:14am
You should consider getting a more versatile color like brown. Dessert boots in tan are also very nice (I own a pair myself).
Black is commonly mistaken as an appropriate color but should be left for conservative occasions.post #13549 of 1730410/4/13 at 4:04ampost #13550 of 1730410/4/13 at 4:17ampost #13551 of 1730410/4/13 at 4:19ampost #13552 of 1730410/4/13 at 5:10am
looking at clarks desert boots ^^ they look similar but i think not as nice as chelsea bootsQuote:
again, trickers lambourn (below) and loakes (below) look very similar to chelsea bootsQuote:
I already have brown chukka boots which i wear when cold with my brown leather bomber jacket, i thought its best to always match jacket/coat with footwear color?
i wanted black footwear for casual wear when wearing my black jersey single breasted coat.
what do you guys think of brogue chelsea boots :
they look like cowboy boots with the brogue design
thanks for all the replies
Edited by adamt - 10/4/13 at 5:53ampost #13553 of 1730410/4/13 at 7:52ampost #13554 of 1730410/4/13 at 10:01ampost #13555 of 1730410/4/13 at 10:56amnot looking for balmoral i have a pair leather soled already. the grenson i looked at i'm only seeing leather soled versions. loake doesn't look too bad but i rather would have bought something that is available in the usa easily. but if it comes down to it i guess i'll buy the loake as of now.post #13556 of 1730410/4/13 at 12:22pmpost #13557 of 1730410/4/13 at 1:15pmpost #13558 of 1730410/4/13 at 4:46pmpost #13559 of 1730410/4/13 at 5:40pm
I need to know the exact jacket and jeans Daniel Craig is wearing in this picture,
and possibly where I could find them? Thanks. :)
I believe the jeans are Levi, but that's all I know.
Also, if someone knows links to the exact product I would be very thankful.
And here is a gallery of more pics of him that day with same clothes:
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 28 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 20 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 36 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 36 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...