Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 904post #13546 of 1701910/4/13 at 2:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13547 of 1701910/4/13 at 2:54ampost #13548 of 1701910/4/13 at 3:14am
You should consider getting a more versatile color like brown. Dessert boots in tan are also very nice (I own a pair myself).
Black is commonly mistaken as an appropriate color but should be left for conservative occasions.post #13549 of 1701910/4/13 at 4:04ampost #13550 of 1701910/4/13 at 4:17ampost #13551 of 1701910/4/13 at 4:19ampost #13552 of 1701910/4/13 at 5:10am
looking at clarks desert boots ^^ they look similar but i think not as nice as chelsea bootsQuote:
again, trickers lambourn (below) and loakes (below) look very similar to chelsea bootsQuote:
I already have brown chukka boots which i wear when cold with my brown leather bomber jacket, i thought its best to always match jacket/coat with footwear color?
i wanted black footwear for casual wear when wearing my black jersey single breasted coat.
what do you guys think of brogue chelsea boots :
they look like cowboy boots with the brogue design
thanks for all the replies
Edited by adamt - 10/4/13 at 5:53ampost #13553 of 1701910/4/13 at 7:52ampost #13554 of 1701910/4/13 at 10:01ampost #13555 of 1701910/4/13 at 10:56amnot looking for balmoral i have a pair leather soled already. the grenson i looked at i'm only seeing leather soled versions. loake doesn't look too bad but i rather would have bought something that is available in the usa easily. but if it comes down to it i guess i'll buy the loake as of now.post #13556 of 1701910/4/13 at 12:22pmpost #13557 of 1701910/4/13 at 1:15pmpost #13558 of 1701910/4/13 at 4:46pmpost #13559 of 1701910/4/13 at 5:40pm
I need to know the exact jacket and jeans Daniel Craig is wearing in this picture,
and possibly where I could find them? Thanks. :)
I believe the jeans are Levi, but that's all I know.
Also, if someone knows links to the exact product I would be very thankful.
And here is a gallery of more pics of him that day with same clothes:
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 2 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 47 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 2 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 3 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...