Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:53 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:48 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 899
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13472 of 172089/24/13 at 11:28amNew business casual wardrobe. Need to buy 2 pair of brown shoes (no intention of wearing black shoes/coats to keep costs down). I was thinking one dark brown and one medium brown. I wear dress pants and button shirts. Suit/Tie twice per year. I have a budget of $500 for 2 pairs of shoes. for each shoe.Any recommendations?post #13473 of 172089/24/13 at 11:35ampost #13474 of 172089/24/13 at 11:39ampost #13475 of 172089/24/13 at 2:05pmpost #13476 of 172089/24/13 at 2:08pmpost #13477 of 172089/24/13 at 3:07pmpost #13478 of 172089/24/13 at 3:31pmpost #13479 of 172089/24/13 at 3:32pmpost #13480 of 172089/24/13 at 3:34pmpost #13481 of 172089/24/13 at 4:06pmpost #13482 of 172089/24/13 at 8:59pmpost #13483 of 172089/24/13 at 11:58pm
I am debating between these two gray sweatshirts:
24 oz. Sweatshirt by Taylor Stitch
16 oz. Raglan Sweatshirt by Best Made Co
(There's an option for blank sweatshirt, so without the red X)
Any help would be appreciated!post #13484 of 172089/25/13 at 3:23am
I have a dilemma regarding travelling and clothing.
I will be flying from Australia to the US in December to buy a US Navy Peacoat as well as a lot of shirts+pants+shoes. I plan to wear my blazer on the plane. Problem is I'll be coming back with both a blazer and peacoat. I really don't want to pack the blazer or peacoat because I only have one carry-on luggage; they're quite bulky and so won't fit with all my other clothes.
I have some ideas:
1. Wear blazer to US. Wear blazer+peacoat back to Australia
This will be fine when I leave US since it'll be freezing there but when I come back to Australia I might suffer from heat exhaustion since it'll be 32+ degrees Celsius (90+ Fahrenheit). I could take the peacoat off and hold it but it's going to be a hassle.
2. Ditch blazer and wear sweater to US. Wear peacoat back to Australia
This will solve the blazer issue. Problem is when I get to US I will be freezing with just a sweater alone. I might stack on another sweater but not sure if this will be warmer than a single blazer. However, my blazer is made of polyester so I guess it won't be that warm. Also I don't get to wear my navy blazer to nice places and get better service on the plane/hotel.
What should I do?post #13485 of 172089/25/13 at 5:23am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Looking for Affordable Men's Bracelets in Toronto 5 seconds ago
- › Anyone with diet and exercise ideas for IBS Sufferers? 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 7 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 10 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 12 minutes ago
- › ALDEN boots for sale! One pair Shell Cordovan and one Reverse... 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...