Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 897post #13441 of 170319/21/13 at 3:50pmthat new balance is in the same category as the tigers i also owned those. word of caution they are very narrow so if you have wide feet be prepared to have the shoe stretch to pointy toe status. go with the julien guy's recommendation on the free's i don't run but i have owned both sneakers you have asked about so far.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13442 of 170319/21/13 at 4:00pm
The frees look like something I can only run in. I'm really hoping to find something I can jog, lift weights, shoot around and on occasion just chill in.
Last stupid idea here: the Saucony Trainer 80s
Apparently they have tons of cushion/support. What would be bad about these?
FWIW I've been jogging/working out in a flat-soled pair of Etnies for the last year so anything I do is going to be a huge upgrade regardless. ;-)post #13443 of 170319/21/13 at 4:26pmpost #13444 of 170319/21/13 at 5:05pmpost #13445 of 170319/21/13 at 9:54pmpost #13446 of 170319/21/13 at 11:07pmpost #13447 of 170319/21/13 at 11:10pmpost #13448 of 170319/22/13 at 12:10ampost #13449 of 170319/22/13 at 2:01ampost #13450 of 170319/22/13 at 9:02ampost #13451 of 170319/22/13 at 9:08ampost #13452 of 170319/22/13 at 9:45amQuote:Originally Posted by crosswound
nike flyknit trainer in black/white
LOLAre you trying to punk me or are we just inadvertently blowing each others minds?I'm the guy that can't stand legitimate running shoes.Thanks, though. They don't look bad.post #13453 of 170319/22/13 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by yessur
Thoughts on this Jacket's fit?
Just bought this Club Monaco varsity: http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21225576&utm_medium=15901611&utm_source=GooglePLA&utm_campaign=CSE
I'm 6ft2" and chest size 40 but i went with the large which is supposedly chest size 41-42. Its very slightly roomy around the chest. A tad short considering my height?
Sorry for spamming but thoughts on the length?post #13454 of 170319/22/13 at 12:26pmpost #13455 of 170319/22/13 at 7:28pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 40 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 7 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Cigars 10 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 11 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...