Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 897post #13441 of 172139/21/13 at 3:50pmthat new balance is in the same category as the tigers i also owned those. word of caution they are very narrow so if you have wide feet be prepared to have the shoe stretch to pointy toe status. go with the julien guy's recommendation on the free's i don't run but i have owned both sneakers you have asked about so far.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13442 of 172139/21/13 at 4:00pm
The frees look like something I can only run in. I'm really hoping to find something I can jog, lift weights, shoot around and on occasion just chill in.
Last stupid idea here: the Saucony Trainer 80s
Apparently they have tons of cushion/support. What would be bad about these?
FWIW I've been jogging/working out in a flat-soled pair of Etnies for the last year so anything I do is going to be a huge upgrade regardless. ;-)post #13443 of 172139/21/13 at 4:26pmpost #13444 of 172139/21/13 at 5:05pmpost #13445 of 172139/21/13 at 9:54pmpost #13446 of 172139/21/13 at 11:07pmpost #13447 of 172139/21/13 at 11:10pmpost #13448 of 172139/22/13 at 12:10ampost #13449 of 172139/22/13 at 2:01ampost #13450 of 172139/22/13 at 9:02ampost #13451 of 172139/22/13 at 9:08ampost #13452 of 172139/22/13 at 9:45amQuote:Originally Posted by crosswound
nike flyknit trainer in black/white
LOLAre you trying to punk me or are we just inadvertently blowing each others minds?I'm the guy that can't stand legitimate running shoes.Thanks, though. They don't look bad.post #13453 of 172139/22/13 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by yessur
Thoughts on this Jacket's fit?
Just bought this Club Monaco varsity: http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21225576&utm_medium=15901611&utm_source=GooglePLA&utm_campaign=CSE
I'm 6ft2" and chest size 40 but i went with the large which is supposedly chest size 41-42. Its very slightly roomy around the chest. A tad short considering my height?
Sorry for spamming but thoughts on the length?post #13454 of 172139/22/13 at 12:26pmpost #13455 of 172139/22/13 at 7:28pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 21 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 5 minutes ago
- › BNWT Saint Larent Slim Fit Wool Peacoat size IT 46 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...