Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 897post #13441 of 171429/21/13 at 3:50pmthat new balance is in the same category as the tigers i also owned those. word of caution they are very narrow so if you have wide feet be prepared to have the shoe stretch to pointy toe status. go with the julien guy's recommendation on the free's i don't run but i have owned both sneakers you have asked about so far.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13442 of 171429/21/13 at 4:00pm
The frees look like something I can only run in. I'm really hoping to find something I can jog, lift weights, shoot around and on occasion just chill in.
Last stupid idea here: the Saucony Trainer 80s
Apparently they have tons of cushion/support. What would be bad about these?
FWIW I've been jogging/working out in a flat-soled pair of Etnies for the last year so anything I do is going to be a huge upgrade regardless. ;-)post #13443 of 171429/21/13 at 4:26pmpost #13444 of 171429/21/13 at 5:05pmpost #13445 of 171429/21/13 at 9:54pmpost #13446 of 171429/21/13 at 11:07pmpost #13447 of 171429/21/13 at 11:10pmpost #13448 of 171429/22/13 at 12:10ampost #13449 of 171429/22/13 at 2:01ampost #13450 of 171429/22/13 at 9:02ampost #13451 of 171429/22/13 at 9:08ampost #13452 of 171429/22/13 at 9:45amQuote:Originally Posted by crosswound
nike flyknit trainer in black/white
LOLAre you trying to punk me or are we just inadvertently blowing each others minds?I'm the guy that can't stand legitimate running shoes.Thanks, though. They don't look bad.post #13453 of 171429/22/13 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by yessur
Thoughts on this Jacket's fit?
Just bought this Club Monaco varsity: http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21225576&utm_medium=15901611&utm_source=GooglePLA&utm_campaign=CSE
I'm 6ft2" and chest size 40 but i went with the large which is supposedly chest size 41-42. Its very slightly roomy around the chest. A tad short considering my height?
Sorry for spamming but thoughts on the length?post #13454 of 171429/22/13 at 12:26pmpost #13455 of 171429/22/13 at 7:28pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › NWT Label Under Construction LUC Punched Selvedge Reversible SS... 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin Grey Silk2 32 Slim 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Should I send these back? 4 minutes ago
- › New suit designs, critique please 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Rivet Chino FF Faded Red 32 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan