Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:42 am in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 897post #13441 of 175889/21/13 at 3:50pmthat new balance is in the same category as the tigers i also owned those. word of caution they are very narrow so if you have wide feet be prepared to have the shoe stretch to pointy toe status. go with the julien guy's recommendation on the free's i don't run but i have owned both sneakers you have asked about so far.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13442 of 175889/21/13 at 4:00pm
The frees look like something I can only run in. I'm really hoping to find something I can jog, lift weights, shoot around and on occasion just chill in.
Last stupid idea here: the Saucony Trainer 80s
Apparently they have tons of cushion/support. What would be bad about these?
FWIW I've been jogging/working out in a flat-soled pair of Etnies for the last year so anything I do is going to be a huge upgrade regardless. ;-)post #13443 of 175889/21/13 at 4:26pmpost #13444 of 175889/21/13 at 5:05pmpost #13445 of 175889/21/13 at 9:54pmpost #13446 of 175889/21/13 at 11:07pmpost #13447 of 175889/21/13 at 11:10pmpost #13448 of 175889/22/13 at 12:10ampost #13449 of 175889/22/13 at 2:01ampost #13450 of 175889/22/13 at 9:02ampost #13451 of 175889/22/13 at 9:08ampost #13452 of 175889/22/13 at 9:45amQuote:Originally Posted by crosswound
nike flyknit trainer in black/white
LOLAre you trying to punk me or are we just inadvertently blowing each others minds?I'm the guy that can't stand legitimate running shoes.Thanks, though. They don't look bad.post #13453 of 175889/22/13 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by yessur
Thoughts on this Jacket's fit?
Just bought this Club Monaco varsity: http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21225576&utm_medium=15901611&utm_source=GooglePLA&utm_campaign=CSE
I'm 6ft2" and chest size 40 but i went with the large which is supposedly chest size 41-42. Its very slightly roomy around the chest. A tad short considering my height?
Sorry for spamming but thoughts on the length?post #13454 of 175889/22/13 at 12:26pmpost #13455 of 175889/22/13 at 7:28pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 10 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...