or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 90

post #1336 of 17879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit English View Post
Any ideas on some watch brands/models similar to the Rolex Submariner? I love the look of that watch but I definitely cant afford a real one, and Im not into the idea of buying a replica.

What price range? There are a ton of legit diving watches out there, from the Orient Mako (RP $190, but can be had for $100) to god knows how many seiko models ($100 to $500) to Tag Heuer and Omega.

My diving watches are a cheap orient blue mako and a batch of seiko 5 sports. No real interest in upgrading, so I will probably ride those until they die.
post #1337 of 17879
Looking for light gray suede mid height sneakers in the same vein as the following: Don't wanna spend more than $150, any ideas?
post #1338 of 17879
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomahn View Post
One of the laces on my sand suede desert boots snapped. Anyone know where to buy new ones? Doesn't look like there's any laces on their main website.

Those laces blow. Replaced mine pronto.

If you don;t care about OEM laces, Doc Marten has a huge selection of laces on their website. Take a look.
post #1339 of 17879
I've seen plenty of threads about shoe care, but nothing specifically for sneakers. "sneaker care" & "sneaker protection" didn't give any hits. Anyone have a quick run down on sneaker care and could recommend some products?
post #1340 of 17879
Quote:
Originally Posted by db_ggmm View Post
Seeking no-show loafer socks that are small enough to work effectively with a size 9 foot. I see BR has some, but I don't want to pay $7 / pair. My feet don't need fancy shit. Thanks!

journeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post
Looking for light gray suede mid height sneakers in the same vein as the following:



Don't wanna spend more than $150, any ideas?
supra
post #1341 of 17879
Hey all I have a question about how denim should fit in the thigh... I just bought a pair of 7 for all mankind jeans but I feel they are a little tight in the thigh... they fit great every where else.. How much can jeans be taken out in the thigh if at all?... how much room should a guy generally have in the thigh? I don't do baggy but I don't like skinny jeans either? my thigh is about 23 in and the jeans give 24.5 in in the thigh....
post #1342 of 17879
Quote:
Originally Posted by skymat212 View Post
Hey all I have a question about how denim should fit in the thigh... I just bought a pair of 7 for all mankind jeans but I feel they are a little tight in the thigh... they fit great every where else.. How much can jeans be taken out in the thigh if at all?... how much room should a guy generally have in the thigh? I don't do baggy but I don't like skinny jeans either? my thigh is about 23 in and the jeans give 24.5 in in the thigh....

Tailor won't be able to do anything with the thighs. Just return the jeans.
post #1343 of 17879
does left hand twill denim feel lighter than right hand twill denim, even if they are the same weight?
also when i wash a pair of 13oz denim would they feel lighter as well? thanks
post #1344 of 17879
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
does left hand twill denim feel lighter than right hand twill denim, even if they are the same weight? also when i wash a pair of 13oz denim would they feel lighter as well? thanks
No, not likely (they may feel heavier due to the weave tightening).
post #1345 of 17879
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
No, not likely (they may feel heavier due to the weave tightening).

thanks, what about left vs right hand twill? do you know if it makes a difference in how "light" the jeans may feel?
post #1346 of 17879
That's what the No was towards
post #1347 of 17879
my bad
post #1348 of 17879
The only real difference between left, right, and broken twill denim is the way that the legs twist (and, like selvedge used to be, it can be an indicator of quality denim, since LHT is generally special-ordered and not widely available
post #1349 of 17879
Can someone recommend me a baller belt i can wear to parties and school? Thx in advance.
post #1350 of 17879
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinOnYou View Post
Can someone recommend me a baller belt i can wear to parties and school? Thx in advance.

Belts are not really that baller an item. Maybe check out Tanner leather goods, Billy Kirk or sf member UnLucky.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here