Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 889
Styleforum Top Picks
I think they made versions with and without fleece. I had a pair, but didn't like the shape of the toebox. Picked up some Hunter boots instead.
What color of boots is more versatile, black or dark brown? I'm leaning towards brown but I tend to wear dark clothing so black might suit me more. Help!
The boots (dark brown):
EDIT: I go to uni so will be wearing these casually with dark/black jeans if that helps.
What boots are these? Look great!
New raw denim guy here. I've gotten a great deal on some UB101 that fit great everywhere but the waist. I'm planning on getting the waist taken in and I'm wondering if this requires any special requests/questions for the tailor?
The jeans are a size 36, and my waist measures about 35.25. It's a bit larger than would be comfortable with a belt. Should I ask them to be taken in to 34.5 or 35 inches to account for stretch? Or just let them measure the pants on me and deal with the resulting stretch with a belt? Finally should this be done before first wear or after a break in?
Fair point. However I've looked into that and the alteration costs less than $20 around here. Keeping my total cost under half of buying retail.
Yes. All of my Acnes smell like this to start. Gradually goes away after a few wears.
Not exactly what you're looking for, but Outclass makes some selvedge olive/khaki jeans:
Edited by J BAILEY - 9/11/13 at 7:58pm
I bought these and they do suffer from being neither fish nor fowl I realize. I do like them but am finding them less versatile than I hoped.
Thoughts? Despite being suede are these too formal for chinos? Color is also not proving to be as versatile as I thought either
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 22 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 52 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 9 minutes ago
- › Nonnative Logger Knit Gown Charcoal - Size 1 (size small) 10 minutes ago
- › Antiques, antiques auctions, recent purchases and discussion 10 minutes ago
- › Thinking of getting this hairstyle, what do you guys think? 12 minutes ago
- › Over the Shoulders, Under the Knees: Long Coats 13 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...