Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 889
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13322 of 170229/11/13 at 8:22ampost #13323 of 170229/11/13 at 11:30amQuote:
I think they made versions with and without fleece. I had a pair, but didn't like the shape of the toebox. Picked up some Hunter boots instead.post #13324 of 170229/11/13 at 1:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by CapitalKifoo
What color of boots is more versatile, black or dark brown? I'm leaning towards brown but I tend to wear dark clothing so black might suit me more. Help!
The boots (dark brown):
EDIT: I go to uni so will be wearing these casually with dark/black jeans if that helps.
What boots are these? Look great!post #13325 of 170229/11/13 at 1:55pmpost #13326 of 170229/11/13 at 2:52pm
New raw denim guy here. I've gotten a great deal on some UB101 that fit great everywhere but the waist. I'm planning on getting the waist taken in and I'm wondering if this requires any special requests/questions for the tailor?
The jeans are a size 36, and my waist measures about 35.25. It's a bit larger than would be comfortable with a belt. Should I ask them to be taken in to 34.5 or 35 inches to account for stretch? Or just let them measure the pants on me and deal with the resulting stretch with a belt? Finally should this be done before first wear or after a break in?post #13327 of 170229/11/13 at 5:25pmpost #13328 of 170229/11/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Fair point. However I've looked into that and the alteration costs less than $20 around here. Keeping my total cost under half of buying retail.post #13329 of 170229/11/13 at 6:58pmpost #13330 of 170229/11/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Yes. All of my Acnes smell like this to start. Gradually goes away after a few wears.post #13331 of 170229/11/13 at 7:21pmpost #13332 of 170229/11/13 at 7:22pmpost #13333 of 170229/11/13 at 7:41pmQuote:
Not exactly what you're looking for, but Outclass makes some selvedge olive/khaki jeans:
Edited by J BAILEY - 9/11/13 at 7:58pmpost #13334 of 170229/11/13 at 7:44pmpost #13335 of 170229/11/13 at 10:29pmhttp://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2749
I bought these and they do suffer from being neither fish nor fowl I realize. I do like them but am finding them less versatile than I hoped.
Thoughts? Despite being suede are these too formal for chinos? Color is also not proving to be as versatile as I thought either
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Can I get some help deciding between these 3 pairs of shoes? 23 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 37 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 47 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › PRICE DROP: VASS Cigar Shell Cordovan Custom U-Cap Bal Boots, sz44... 2 minutes ago
- › NIB Ralph Lauren Brown leather and burlap loafer. 7 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren Shell Cordovan Marlow Bluchers 9D 8 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 9 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 10 minutes ago
- › $995 Ferragamo Tramezza Brown Dress Shoe 11.5D US 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...