Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:17 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 889
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13322 of 172079/11/13 at 8:22ampost #13323 of 172079/11/13 at 11:30amQuote:
I think they made versions with and without fleece. I had a pair, but didn't like the shape of the toebox. Picked up some Hunter boots instead.post #13324 of 172079/11/13 at 1:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by CapitalKifoo
What color of boots is more versatile, black or dark brown? I'm leaning towards brown but I tend to wear dark clothing so black might suit me more. Help!
The boots (dark brown):
EDIT: I go to uni so will be wearing these casually with dark/black jeans if that helps.
What boots are these? Look great!post #13325 of 172079/11/13 at 1:55pmpost #13326 of 172079/11/13 at 2:52pm
New raw denim guy here. I've gotten a great deal on some UB101 that fit great everywhere but the waist. I'm planning on getting the waist taken in and I'm wondering if this requires any special requests/questions for the tailor?
The jeans are a size 36, and my waist measures about 35.25. It's a bit larger than would be comfortable with a belt. Should I ask them to be taken in to 34.5 or 35 inches to account for stretch? Or just let them measure the pants on me and deal with the resulting stretch with a belt? Finally should this be done before first wear or after a break in?post #13327 of 172079/11/13 at 5:25pmpost #13328 of 172079/11/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Fair point. However I've looked into that and the alteration costs less than $20 around here. Keeping my total cost under half of buying retail.post #13329 of 172079/11/13 at 6:58pmpost #13330 of 172079/11/13 at 7:16pmQuote:
Yes. All of my Acnes smell like this to start. Gradually goes away after a few wears.post #13331 of 172079/11/13 at 7:21pmpost #13332 of 172079/11/13 at 7:22pmpost #13333 of 172079/11/13 at 7:41pmQuote:
Not exactly what you're looking for, but Outclass makes some selvedge olive/khaki jeans:
Edited by J BAILEY - 9/11/13 at 7:58pmpost #13334 of 172079/11/13 at 7:44pmpost #13335 of 172079/11/13 at 10:29pmhttp://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2749
I bought these and they do suffer from being neither fish nor fowl I realize. I do like them but am finding them less versatile than I hoped.
Thoughts? Despite being suede are these too formal for chinos? Color is also not proving to be as versatile as I thought either
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Video Games 25 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling 10.5E TG73 Wigmore Boots with Espresso Calf &... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...