What do you guys think of this look?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:10 am in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 886post #13277 of 177959/7/13 at 12:03pmpost #13278 of 177959/7/13 at 12:05pmpost #13279 of 177959/7/13 at 12:08pmpost #13280 of 177959/7/13 at 12:12pmpost #13281 of 177959/7/13 at 12:21pmpost #13282 of 177959/7/13 at 6:17pmpost #13283 of 177959/7/13 at 8:17pmpost #13284 of 177959/7/13 at 8:31pm
Where can I find clear or tortoiseshell color Gregory Peck glasses that look like this for under $50?
post #13285 of 177959/8/13 at 7:47ampost #13286 of 177959/8/13 at 8:13amyou used to be able to get a good leather bifold with the modification for a lanyard easily from corter or hollows but i don't see it available from them anymore. now i only see it for workman style wallets. if you just want a black hoody to lounge around in and not fit super baggy uniqlo should be okay.post #13287 of 177959/8/13 at 12:50pm
What kind of shoes are these???? So first off sorry that i couldn't find a picture of them. So these shoes he is wearing in this music video. If you pause at about 0:40, 0:57 ,1:42, and 2:12 you can get a good look at them. I have trying to find these for about 2 days and cant find the name of them, or anything! So help me out please? (:
^theres the link to the video.post #13288 of 177959/8/13 at 3:17pmpost #13289 of 177959/8/13 at 3:41pmwatch ebay allen edmonds park avenue for a used pair but you should only hope to get really lucky or well used pair if your budget is ~$100. your 2nd option which you would have a better chance at is trying to get a allen edmonds seconds park avenue the brooks brother version which is basically the same thing for $160 or so i forget but it wasn't over $190 but they go pretty fast.
i forgot to add to get the lists for seconds you have to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for what size you are looking for.
Edited by crosswound - 9/8/13 at 3:55pmpost #13290 of 177959/8/13 at 3:47pmOK, so I do have a bigger butt than most. Definitely cannot rock skinny jeans or even regular slim fit because of how the jeans fit around my ass which I don't like. I bought these wings + horns bleached out slim fit jeans a while ago which to be honest fit me better (i think) than any I have ever tried on. Idk if that brand is popular at all over here, but they make the top block of the jeans roomy (once again i THINK?). So from the knee down it's I guess fitted but from there and up it fits my butt much better than any other jeans would.
Any advice? Brands I should check out? I think this really limits me.
Also, does anyone know if all wings + horns pants/jeans have the roomy top block?
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 29 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 4 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › SECRET SANTA 2016: THE OFFICIAL THREAD! 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...