What do you guys think of this look?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:15 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 886
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13277 of 173459/7/13 at 12:03pmpost #13278 of 173459/7/13 at 12:05pmpost #13279 of 173459/7/13 at 12:08pmpost #13280 of 173459/7/13 at 12:12pmpost #13281 of 173459/7/13 at 12:21pmpost #13282 of 173459/7/13 at 6:17pmpost #13283 of 173459/7/13 at 8:17pmpost #13284 of 173459/7/13 at 8:31pm
Where can I find clear or tortoiseshell color Gregory Peck glasses that look like this for under $50?
post #13285 of 173459/8/13 at 7:47ampost #13286 of 173459/8/13 at 8:13amyou used to be able to get a good leather bifold with the modification for a lanyard easily from corter or hollows but i don't see it available from them anymore. now i only see it for workman style wallets. if you just want a black hoody to lounge around in and not fit super baggy uniqlo should be okay.post #13287 of 173459/8/13 at 12:50pm
What kind of shoes are these???? So first off sorry that i couldn't find a picture of them. So these shoes he is wearing in this music video. If you pause at about 0:40, 0:57 ,1:42, and 2:12 you can get a good look at them. I have trying to find these for about 2 days and cant find the name of them, or anything! So help me out please? (:
^theres the link to the video.post #13288 of 173459/8/13 at 3:17pmpost #13289 of 173459/8/13 at 3:41pmwatch ebay allen edmonds park avenue for a used pair but you should only hope to get really lucky or well used pair if your budget is ~$100. your 2nd option which you would have a better chance at is trying to get a allen edmonds seconds park avenue the brooks brother version which is basically the same thing for $160 or so i forget but it wasn't over $190 but they go pretty fast.
i forgot to add to get the lists for seconds you have to e-mail email@example.com and ask for what size you are looking for.
Edited by crosswound - 9/8/13 at 3:55pmpost #13290 of 173459/8/13 at 3:47pmOK, so I do have a bigger butt than most. Definitely cannot rock skinny jeans or even regular slim fit because of how the jeans fit around my ass which I don't like. I bought these wings + horns bleached out slim fit jeans a while ago which to be honest fit me better (i think) than any I have ever tried on. Idk if that brand is popular at all over here, but they make the top block of the jeans roomy (once again i THINK?). So from the knee down it's I guess fitted but from there and up it fits my butt much better than any other jeans would.
Any advice? Brands I should check out? I think this really limits me.
Also, does anyone know if all wings + horns pants/jeans have the roomy top block?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 35 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › DC Shirt Makers 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015