or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 884

post #13246 of 15239
can't help with the above but you can also try liberty in regent street, they have the bauhaus (which sounds like the model you want) in stock
post #13247 of 15239
masshi your current glasses look good. another unrelated note dem eyebrows. worship2.gif
post #13248 of 15239
Thanks a lot.

Also Bauhaus was the one I wanted only I didn't know its name, so thanks for that.
post #13249 of 15239

 

Does anyone know what brand this is? Saw it at A Bit of Color. I am looking for a decent pair of driving mocs.

post #13250 of 15239
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

 

What glasses are those?

post #13251 of 15239

Can anyone recommend a nice heavy duty brogue boot?

 

These are perfect:

 

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/mr-bs/shoes/90717151-cozzens/22?cm_mmc=Criteo-_-Active-_-COZZENS_22-_-300x600

 

....but don't have my size.  Really like the solid sole and need brown brogue.  Thanks for the tips.

post #13252 of 15239
So... Trickers?
post #13253 of 15239
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosswound View Post

masshi your current glasses look good. another unrelated note dem eyebrows. worship2.gif

lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post



What glasses are those?

ray-ban rx5154

http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/Ray-Ban_RX-tdnisi/r.html

shiny black color


if you're serious about getting them in a prescription, that site's (where I got mine from; had to get the nosepads adjusted at a lenscrafters, though) doing 30% off for lenses (the most expensive option of which is like $230, so it's a pretty decent discount; and glasses last for years, so i always advocate going for the best option)

promotion ends tomorrow (9/04), though, at 11:59 p.m. CST
post #13254 of 15239

Any German members feel like proxying something from eBay?

post #13255 of 15239

Has anyone ever sucessfully added side zips to boots? I have some guidi 995 in calf where I want to add some zips.

post #13256 of 15239

I'm interested in purchasing my first Rick Owens leather jacket, specifically the SS13 Bauhaus in a size 50. I usually wear a size medium in jackets for a slim fit and I'm wondering what type of fit the size 50 would give me. I don't have any stores that carry Rick Owens where I live so I can't try it on. 

 

It would be great if any members that wear a size 50 in Rick Owens leathers could provide me some fit pics, specifically in the Bauhaus jacket. 

 

In addition what is the general rule when purchasing Rick Owens pieces? I've heard to size up by some and some say true to size. What is everyones experience with the Bauhaus?

post #13257 of 15239

 

Are these Ferragamo boots a good buy? They are discounted on a website, the price is $195 dollars.

post #13258 of 15239
Two questions (first is double-post from jeans questions thread):

1. Dumb question, but how are you supposed to cuff your raw denim?

I'm only 5'8, and am trying to wear something with a ~34" inseam (APC PS).


Should I make a big cuff and then fold that cuff in half, or should I cuff up a little at a time and end up with like 5 or 6 layers of cuffing?

With the latter, I noticed that the cuff started bulging noticeably, so I should go with the former, right?


(And no, I don't like hemming.)



2. How should boat shoes fit?

I noticed that mine are slipping at the heel, but I think a size down would be too narrow for me. Are they supposed to be loose or tight?
post #13259 of 15239

If i wear an 11 in Nike and a 10.5 in Sperry, would I fit an MMM 44? Thanks in advance

post #13260 of 15239
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangedream View Post
 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Does anyone know what brand this is? Saw it at A Bit of Color. I am looking for a decent pair of driving mocs.

Cole Haan Air Grant

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos20co View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Are these Ferragamo boots a good buy? They are discounted on a website, the price is $195 dollars.

Not a fan. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

1. Dumb question, but how are you supposed to cuff your raw denim?
I'm only 5'8, and am trying to wear something with a ~34" inseam (APC PS).
Should I make a big cuff and then fold that cuff in half, or should I cuff up a little at a time and end up with like 5 or 6 layers of cuffing?
With the latter, I noticed that the cuff started bulging noticeably, so I should go with the former, right?
(And no, I don't like hemming.)

2. How should boat shoes fit?
I noticed that mine are slipping at the heel, but I think a size down would be too narrow for me. Are they supposed to be loose or tight?

1. The second way, but that's too much to cuff. You can hem them to 32" or so and still be able to double cuff. 

2. They should be snug. They'll stretch a lot.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venser View Post
 

If i wear an 11 in Nike and a 10.5 in Sperry, would I fit an MMM 44? Thanks in advance

Most likely yes.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here