Can you guys recommend some style / fashion blogs? My style is a mix of Express, Banana Republic, J. Crew, Buckle, and Aldo. Thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 882
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13217 of 172998/26/13 at 12:34pm
Can anyone recommend a slim(ish) cut, decent quality denim jacket for sutumn, any shade of indigo. Ideally from a UK based shop that costs >£200
that and a black or grey daypack similar to this TOJ one
again, UK and this time >£100
thanks in advancepost #13218 of 172998/26/13 at 3:29pmpost #13219 of 172998/27/13 at 7:56ampost #13220 of 172998/27/13 at 9:42am
Possibly looking to sell a pair of Dior 19cm MIJ jeans. Worn for about 4 months off and on, some reinforcing around the crotch area but no other alterations. What could I set the price at on a pair like this? I don't really want to get rid of them for cheap but I just don't see myself wearing them much anymore. Thanks.post #13221 of 172998/27/13 at 7:13pmpost #13222 of 172998/27/13 at 10:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by scottychat
Possibly looking to sell a pair of Dior 19cm MIJ jeans. Worn for about 4 months off and on, some reinforcing around the crotch area but no other alterations. What could I set the price at on a pair like this? I don't really want to get rid of them for cheap but I just don't see myself wearing them much anymore. Thanks.
check b&s for other diors or similar used denim and price appropriately...the 19cm are something of a classic, so you shouldn't get totally hosedQuote:
red lining threw me, but details look otherwise similar to the piece from john elliot and copost #13223 of 172998/28/13 at 7:38ampost #13224 of 172998/28/13 at 9:41amQuote:
my friend owns that same hoodie
Does anyone know if RRL jeans run alot bigger than tagged? I'm looking at a pair of size 28 RRL's and I was wondering if they'd fit more like 30's or 31's . I tried asking the seller for measurements but they wont give me anypost #13225 of 172998/28/13 at 1:57pmpost #13226 of 172998/28/13 at 1:59pmpost #13227 of 172998/28/13 at 5:45pmpost #13228 of 172998/28/13 at 5:51pmpost #13229 of 172998/28/13 at 6:08pmpost #13230 of 172998/28/13 at 7:03pmI think I'm gonna get a Tanner belt, but I wanted to know:
How much darker does the "natural" color get over time?
Will it get as dark as the "vegetable tanned"?
Or should I just get the vegetable tanned to begin with if that's the color I prefer (though I'd like the shade to be a bit lighter to be honest)?
Okay, I must be blind, but I just noticed how big and obvious their branding is:
Is it only exposed there because the belt isn't wrapped all the way to the middle hole, or is it always gonna be that obvious?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 11 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 22 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 31 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 34 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 34 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 35 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 50 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 56 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 56 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...