Does that mean I need to stick to sneakers (if I'm being practical) when wearing jeans?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:50 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 872
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13067 of 170218/6/13 at 7:11pmpost #13068 of 170218/7/13 at 6:41ampost #13069 of 170218/7/13 at 3:04pmpost #13070 of 170218/7/13 at 4:50pmpost #13071 of 170218/7/13 at 5:54pmpost #13072 of 170218/7/13 at 6:08pmWhich of these leather jackets is better?
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/rick_owens/black_leather_asymmetric_mollino_jacket/78152post #13073 of 170218/7/13 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DarkSpiral
Which of these leather jackets is better?
The first one. Like the higher contrast between the zipper and the leather better.post #13074 of 170218/7/13 at 8:12pmpost #13075 of 170218/7/13 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DarkSpiral
Which of these leather jackets is better?
intarsia is likely to be SF favorite, though I prefer the asymmetric zip on the mollino. might check out the best leathers thread though.post #13076 of 170218/8/13 at 10:06ampost #13077 of 170218/8/13 at 10:15ampost #13078 of 170218/8/13 at 10:58amQuote:
Try the Uniqlo skinny fit tapered.Quote:
You would want to wear thicker fabrics to balance it out. Brown would look good with earth tones like beige, olive, and sand. Would also work with white.post #13079 of 170218/8/13 at 1:28pm
Need some boots that work for walking to and from class when it rains 75% of the time. I wear a lot of tan, navy, white, gray, and black. I feel like I've looked at hundreds of pairs but none of them really seem perfect, especially when considering that they need to work in the rain. Any suggestions welcome!post #13080 of 170218/8/13 at 1:32pmIf it's just rain and no snow you have more options. It is the salt that they use to melt snow that damages the leather. What type of style do you like? I would just get a pair of boots you like and put some protectant on it like Obenauf's LP. Then you can quickly wipe the water off the boots every time you get home.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...