Does that mean I need to stick to sneakers (if I'm being practical) when wearing jeans?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:21 am in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 872
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13067 of 175898/6/13 at 7:11pmpost #13068 of 175898/7/13 at 6:41ampost #13069 of 175898/7/13 at 3:04pmpost #13070 of 175898/7/13 at 4:50pmpost #13071 of 175898/7/13 at 5:54pmpost #13072 of 175898/7/13 at 6:08pmWhich of these leather jackets is better?
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/rick_owens/black_leather_asymmetric_mollino_jacket/78152post #13073 of 175898/7/13 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DarkSpiral
Which of these leather jackets is better?
The first one. Like the higher contrast between the zipper and the leather better.post #13074 of 175898/7/13 at 8:12pmpost #13075 of 175898/7/13 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DarkSpiral
Which of these leather jackets is better?
intarsia is likely to be SF favorite, though I prefer the asymmetric zip on the mollino. might check out the best leathers thread though.post #13076 of 175898/8/13 at 10:06ampost #13077 of 175898/8/13 at 10:15ampost #13078 of 175898/8/13 at 10:58amQuote:
Try the Uniqlo skinny fit tapered.Quote:
You would want to wear thicker fabrics to balance it out. Brown would look good with earth tones like beige, olive, and sand. Would also work with white.post #13079 of 175898/8/13 at 1:28pm
Need some boots that work for walking to and from class when it rains 75% of the time. I wear a lot of tan, navy, white, gray, and black. I feel like I've looked at hundreds of pairs but none of them really seem perfect, especially when considering that they need to work in the rain. Any suggestions welcome!post #13080 of 175898/8/13 at 1:32pmIf it's just rain and no snow you have more options. It is the salt that they use to melt snow that damages the leather. What type of style do you like? I would just get a pair of boots you like and put some protectant on it like Obenauf's LP. Then you can quickly wipe the water off the boots every time you get home.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Need Suply Co. Union Hill Alden Indy boot - Suede, near new... 4 minutes ago
- › Gun Club Check Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › BNIB Alden Indy Boot - J. Crew Alden Indy 403 / 405 Chromexcel Size... 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...