Does that mean I need to stick to sneakers (if I'm being practical) when wearing jeans?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 7:13 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 872
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13067 of 172798/6/13 at 7:11pmpost #13068 of 172798/7/13 at 6:41ampost #13069 of 172798/7/13 at 3:04pmpost #13070 of 172798/7/13 at 4:50pmpost #13071 of 172798/7/13 at 5:54pmpost #13072 of 172798/7/13 at 6:08pmWhich of these leather jackets is better?
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/rick_owens/black_leather_asymmetric_mollino_jacket/78152post #13073 of 172798/7/13 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DarkSpiral
Which of these leather jackets is better?
The first one. Like the higher contrast between the zipper and the leather better.post #13074 of 172798/7/13 at 8:12pmpost #13075 of 172798/7/13 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by DarkSpiral
Which of these leather jackets is better?
intarsia is likely to be SF favorite, though I prefer the asymmetric zip on the mollino. might check out the best leathers thread though.post #13076 of 172798/8/13 at 10:06ampost #13077 of 172798/8/13 at 10:15ampost #13078 of 172798/8/13 at 10:58amQuote:
Try the Uniqlo skinny fit tapered.Quote:
You would want to wear thicker fabrics to balance it out. Brown would look good with earth tones like beige, olive, and sand. Would also work with white.post #13079 of 172798/8/13 at 1:28pm
Need some boots that work for walking to and from class when it rains 75% of the time. I wear a lot of tan, navy, white, gray, and black. I feel like I've looked at hundreds of pairs but none of them really seem perfect, especially when considering that they need to work in the rain. Any suggestions welcome!post #13080 of 172798/8/13 at 1:32pmIf it's just rain and no snow you have more options. It is the salt that they use to melt snow that damages the leather. What type of style do you like? I would just get a pair of boots you like and put some protectant on it like Obenauf's LP. Then you can quickly wipe the water off the boots every time you get home.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › HBO Series, Ballers 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...