Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:49 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:41 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 870
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13037 of 170258/2/13 at 5:16pm
Is an Arcteryx Fission SL jacket too warm for Portland, OR in December ? Sometimes low to high 20's, usually low to high 30's, wet, often windy. Seems like anything more than high 30's and it might get hot. Do you own one? Talking normal activity levels, no heavy aerobic stuff that would generate a lot of body heat. I'm a big guy. Athlete. I stay pretty warm but don't like freezing my ass off in cold weather. I don't like a lot of layers either.
Is there anyone there? I guess not. I tried on the Fission SL. It's a killer. Still not sure it's what I want. Hell, I'll buy it anyway. Can't go wrong owning something like that.
Edited by pluran - 8/2/13 at 8:19pmpost #13038 of 170258/2/13 at 5:21pmpost #13039 of 170258/2/13 at 6:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by dEX
Do you think these shoes are worth $92? Never bought anything from River Island before.
Get some DB's at Loake you wont be dissappointed. I hate those little tags on the boots, a nitpick I have :/.post #13040 of 170258/3/13 at 2:48pmpost #13041 of 170258/3/13 at 3:42pmpost #13042 of 170258/3/13 at 3:44pmpost #13043 of 170258/3/13 at 4:02pmpost #13044 of 170258/3/13 at 4:09pmpost #13045 of 170258/3/13 at 5:08pmpost #13046 of 170258/3/13 at 5:18pmpost #13047 of 170258/3/13 at 5:56pmpost #13048 of 170258/3/13 at 6:35pmQuote:
Anyoone?post #13049 of 170258/3/13 at 6:35pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 8 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Common Projects Suede derby size 43 11 minutes ago
- › NWT Belvest Linen/Wool Jacket Sz 48 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...