Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 870
Is an Arcteryx Fission SL jacket too warm for Portland, OR in December ? Sometimes low to high 20's, usually low to high 30's, wet, often windy. Seems like anything more than high 30's and it might get hot. Do you own one? Talking normal activity levels, no heavy aerobic stuff that would generate a lot of body heat. I'm a big guy. Athlete. I stay pretty warm but don't like freezing my ass off in cold weather. I don't like a lot of layers either.
Is there anyone there? I guess not. I tried on the Fission SL. It's a killer. Still not sure it's what I want. Hell, I'll buy it anyway. Can't go wrong owning something like that.
Edited by pluran - 8/2/13 at 8:19pm
Do you think these shoes are worth $92? Never bought anything from River Island before.
Get some DB's at Loake you wont be dissappointed. I hate those little tags on the boots, a nitpick I have :/.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Brand New BESPOKE Linen Summer Jacket Blazer 3PP - 38 / 40 / 38L /... 11 minutes ago
- › ADIDAS Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Wholecut Loafer Slipper 8.5 UK Bordeaux Dieter Kuckelkorn 12 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 12 minutes ago
- › APC Petit New Standard 20 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 20 minutes ago
- › Riding boots for men in town 22 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 22 minutes ago
- › NWOT Pal Zileri Sartoriale Green Label Single Breasted... 23 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)