Does anyone know where I can buy plain white stan smiths in the UK? I was going to get a pair instead of getting CP's, but can't find a place to get them anymore...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:41 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 859
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12872 of 173057/18/13 at 7:20pmpost #12873 of 173057/19/13 at 9:25ampost #12874 of 173057/19/13 at 10:16ampost #12875 of 173057/19/13 at 10:26amI'm blond and have always held the assumption that black is a color that looks shitty on me. Yet, lately I see Scandanavian dudes pulling it off pretty well...so I think I must be doing it wrong since I look sort of Scandinavian. For example, I've never worn a black shirt that looks good on me....maybe all I needed was black shoes? I'd like to get a pair of black jeans...but think that would look odd as well.
As a blond, how can I make black clothes work for me?post #12876 of 173057/19/13 at 11:21am^with interesting fabric or cuts. black looks dead-est when very plain or clean e.g those horrid poly-cotton shirt, or tailored stuff made from worsted wool, or stuff like cotton twill chinos. try linen, linen blend, leather, even waxed cotton. mix with dark or mid gray, approach white with caution as the contrast will wash your complexion out.post #12877 of 173057/19/13 at 12:30pmpost #12878 of 173057/19/13 at 1:23pmpost #12879 of 173057/19/13 at 4:00pmpost #12880 of 173057/19/13 at 4:43pmpost #12881 of 173057/19/13 at 7:18pmpost #12882 of 173057/19/13 at 8:27pmpost #12883 of 173057/19/13 at 10:06pmpost #12884 of 173057/20/13 at 2:03ampost #12885 of 173057/20/13 at 2:17am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1129 Active Users (160 Members and 969 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 43 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...