Does anyone know where I can buy plain white stan smiths in the UK? I was going to get a pair instead of getting CP's, but can't find a place to get them anymore...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:21 am in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 859
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12872 of 175897/18/13 at 7:20pmpost #12873 of 175897/19/13 at 9:25ampost #12874 of 175897/19/13 at 10:16ampost #12875 of 175897/19/13 at 10:26amI'm blond and have always held the assumption that black is a color that looks shitty on me. Yet, lately I see Scandanavian dudes pulling it off pretty well...so I think I must be doing it wrong since I look sort of Scandinavian. For example, I've never worn a black shirt that looks good on me....maybe all I needed was black shoes? I'd like to get a pair of black jeans...but think that would look odd as well.
As a blond, how can I make black clothes work for me?post #12876 of 175897/19/13 at 11:21am^with interesting fabric or cuts. black looks dead-est when very plain or clean e.g those horrid poly-cotton shirt, or tailored stuff made from worsted wool, or stuff like cotton twill chinos. try linen, linen blend, leather, even waxed cotton. mix with dark or mid gray, approach white with caution as the contrast will wash your complexion out.post #12877 of 175897/19/13 at 12:30pmpost #12878 of 175897/19/13 at 1:23pmpost #12879 of 175897/19/13 at 4:00pmpost #12880 of 175897/19/13 at 4:43pmpost #12881 of 175897/19/13 at 7:18pmpost #12882 of 175897/19/13 at 8:27pmpost #12883 of 175897/19/13 at 10:06pmpost #12884 of 175897/20/13 at 2:03ampost #12885 of 175897/20/13 at 2:17am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1628 Active Users (401 Members and 1227 Guests)
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 5 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 13 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 15 seconds ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 6 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...