anywhere in new york where I can try on redwing postmans?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 851
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12752 of 172827/6/13 at 7:30ampost #12753 of 172827/6/13 at 8:29ampost #12754 of 172827/6/13 at 5:41pmpost #12755 of 172827/6/13 at 5:43pmpost #12756 of 172827/6/13 at 7:04pmpost #12757 of 172827/6/13 at 10:54pmpost #12758 of 172827/6/13 at 11:39pmpost #12759 of 172827/6/13 at 11:53pmpost #12760 of 172827/7/13 at 5:23ampost #12761 of 172827/7/13 at 5:37amQuote:
Void the brand, they were on sale when I looked on their site a few days ago. There is probably some silent and drkshdw ss13 still around on salepost #12762 of 172827/7/13 at 6:24ampost #12763 of 172827/7/13 at 6:32amQuote:
Probably don't size up but it depends on the brand. Sweaters are made to go over shirts and should not be that tight anyway.Quote:don't worry about it.
Agreed.post #12764 of 172827/7/13 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by docka
Not sure what's the deal with this, but I picked up a few shirts yesterday and this is the only piece that turned out this way after washing and drying. All shirts had the same washing instructions. On the bright side, this shirt is so light for summer wear....Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What's the question, how to iron?post #12765 of 172827/7/13 at 8:00am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Han Kjobenhavn Subglasses - Timeless, Hauss, Ed, Janitor, State -... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 10 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 17 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Alden LHS Snuff Suede Mocs 9D - Van Last as New 29 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...