anywhere in new york where I can try on redwing postmans?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 851
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12752 of 172127/6/13 at 7:30ampost #12753 of 172127/6/13 at 8:29ampost #12754 of 172127/6/13 at 5:41pmpost #12755 of 172127/6/13 at 5:43pmpost #12756 of 172127/6/13 at 7:04pmpost #12757 of 172127/6/13 at 10:54pmpost #12758 of 172127/6/13 at 11:39pmpost #12759 of 172127/6/13 at 11:53pmpost #12760 of 172127/7/13 at 5:23ampost #12761 of 172127/7/13 at 5:37amQuote:
Void the brand, they were on sale when I looked on their site a few days ago. There is probably some silent and drkshdw ss13 still around on salepost #12762 of 172127/7/13 at 6:24ampost #12763 of 172127/7/13 at 6:32amQuote:
Probably don't size up but it depends on the brand. Sweaters are made to go over shirts and should not be that tight anyway.Quote:don't worry about it.
Agreed.post #12764 of 172127/7/13 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by docka
Not sure what's the deal with this, but I picked up a few shirts yesterday and this is the only piece that turned out this way after washing and drying. All shirts had the same washing instructions. On the bright side, this shirt is so light for summer wear....Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What's the question, how to iron?post #12765 of 172127/7/13 at 8:00am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Has any bought from "CMAX shoes"? 16 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...