Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:50 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 848post #12706 of 173667/3/13 at 11:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12707 of 173667/3/13 at 11:23ampost #12708 of 173667/3/13 at 11:34ampost #12709 of 173667/3/13 at 12:53pmpost #12710 of 173667/3/13 at 3:08pm
Trying to move away from club monaco, gap and other mall brands.
I ordered a Wings + Horns ocbd from Gilt on impulse. it was like 40 bucks shipped. It said imported but I assumed it was made in Canada, am I right to assume this?
is it cut well, I am pretty darn skinny. 5'5" 120lb. even j crew shirts need to be tailored for me.
good call to buy or no?post #12711 of 173667/3/13 at 3:19pmpost #12712 of 173667/3/13 at 3:54pmyoungcy size small? the shoulder fit will probably be off for you unless you have a big chest and shoulders from lifting. but for $40 that is a good deal.
reference i'm not much taller than you but weigh a bit more. i had one shirt from club monaco in extra small the shoulder fit was the same as size small w+h but fit everywhere else was bad so tossed it in the trash in a fit of ragepost #12713 of 173667/3/13 at 4:41pmpost #12714 of 173667/3/13 at 5:03pmpost #12715 of 173667/3/13 at 6:40pmLooking for a recommendation on a fitted 100% Linen shirt, longsleeve, button down. Lets put the budget at ~ $150 max, would prefer to get it for $100. Solid preferred, but a check could be ok. 40 chest / 32 waist. I just don't even know where to start in terms of labels. I do know that what I don't want is your standard sack at waist button down or a $120 super casual (and ugly imo) shirt from Tommy Bahamas. A soft collar is fine, I won't be wearing a tie with the shirt.post #12716 of 173667/3/13 at 6:43pmpost #12717 of 173667/3/13 at 8:04pm
I've come across an eBay auction for a pair of Augusta shoes. The seller changed the size information several times and will not respond to my request for measurements.
Is this a size 5UK or 5US shoe? And do Augustas typically run TTS? Right now it is being advertised as size 7.5...and it was previously advertised as "size 5"post #12718 of 173667/3/13 at 8:08pmpost #12719 of 173667/3/13 at 8:09pm
Question for those who own Buttero sneakers.
I recently bought these, http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p3014_Buttero-B4010-Tanino-Fucile.html
Killer shoe.. but they're squeaking like crazy. You can hear the leather insole rubbing on the inside leather parts of the shoe.
It's happening on the edges as well as under my feet I think. Is this normal? Do they take time to break in and quieten down?
I have quite a few pairs of CP's on the same sole, however they all lined and do not make any noise whatsoever.
Edited by elisiX - 7/3/13 at 9:05pmpost #12720 of 173667/3/13 at 8:28pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 21 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 51 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 20 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...