Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 4:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:04 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:40 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 848post #12706 of 170947/3/13 at 11:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12707 of 170947/3/13 at 11:23ampost #12708 of 170947/3/13 at 11:34ampost #12709 of 170947/3/13 at 12:53pmpost #12710 of 170947/3/13 at 3:08pm
Trying to move away from club monaco, gap and other mall brands.
I ordered a Wings + Horns ocbd from Gilt on impulse. it was like 40 bucks shipped. It said imported but I assumed it was made in Canada, am I right to assume this?
is it cut well, I am pretty darn skinny. 5'5" 120lb. even j crew shirts need to be tailored for me.
good call to buy or no?post #12711 of 170947/3/13 at 3:19pmpost #12712 of 170947/3/13 at 3:54pmyoungcy size small? the shoulder fit will probably be off for you unless you have a big chest and shoulders from lifting. but for $40 that is a good deal.
reference i'm not much taller than you but weigh a bit more. i had one shirt from club monaco in extra small the shoulder fit was the same as size small w+h but fit everywhere else was bad so tossed it in the trash in a fit of ragepost #12713 of 170947/3/13 at 4:41pmpost #12714 of 170947/3/13 at 5:03pmpost #12715 of 170947/3/13 at 6:40pmLooking for a recommendation on a fitted 100% Linen shirt, longsleeve, button down. Lets put the budget at ~ $150 max, would prefer to get it for $100. Solid preferred, but a check could be ok. 40 chest / 32 waist. I just don't even know where to start in terms of labels. I do know that what I don't want is your standard sack at waist button down or a $120 super casual (and ugly imo) shirt from Tommy Bahamas. A soft collar is fine, I won't be wearing a tie with the shirt.post #12716 of 170947/3/13 at 6:43pmpost #12717 of 170947/3/13 at 8:04pm
I've come across an eBay auction for a pair of Augusta shoes. The seller changed the size information several times and will not respond to my request for measurements.
Is this a size 5UK or 5US shoe? And do Augustas typically run TTS? Right now it is being advertised as size 7.5...and it was previously advertised as "size 5"post #12718 of 170947/3/13 at 8:08pmpost #12719 of 170947/3/13 at 8:09pm
Question for those who own Buttero sneakers.
I recently bought these, http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p3014_Buttero-B4010-Tanino-Fucile.html
Killer shoe.. but they're squeaking like crazy. You can hear the leather insole rubbing on the inside leather parts of the shoe.
It's happening on the edges as well as under my feet I think. Is this normal? Do they take time to break in and quieten down?
I have quite a few pairs of CP's on the same sole, however they all lined and do not make any noise whatsoever.
Edited by elisiX - 7/3/13 at 9:05pmpost #12720 of 170947/3/13 at 8:28pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 18 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 28 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › en Vivo™!! Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid live.free stream online 3 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Body Hair Problems - Advice Needed 9 minutes ago
- › CDG Brown Wool Jacket: Large, Flecked. 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...