Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:12 am in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 848post #12706 of 178007/3/13 at 11:20ampost #12707 of 178007/3/13 at 11:23ampost #12708 of 178007/3/13 at 11:34ampost #12709 of 178007/3/13 at 12:53pmpost #12710 of 178007/3/13 at 3:08pm
Trying to move away from club monaco, gap and other mall brands.
I ordered a Wings + Horns ocbd from Gilt on impulse. it was like 40 bucks shipped. It said imported but I assumed it was made in Canada, am I right to assume this?
is it cut well, I am pretty darn skinny. 5'5" 120lb. even j crew shirts need to be tailored for me.
good call to buy or no?post #12711 of 178007/3/13 at 3:19pmpost #12712 of 178007/3/13 at 3:54pmyoungcy size small? the shoulder fit will probably be off for you unless you have a big chest and shoulders from lifting. but for $40 that is a good deal.
reference i'm not much taller than you but weigh a bit more. i had one shirt from club monaco in extra small the shoulder fit was the same as size small w+h but fit everywhere else was bad so tossed it in the trash in a fit of ragepost #12713 of 178007/3/13 at 4:41pmpost #12714 of 178007/3/13 at 5:03pmpost #12715 of 178007/3/13 at 6:40pmLooking for a recommendation on a fitted 100% Linen shirt, longsleeve, button down. Lets put the budget at ~ $150 max, would prefer to get it for $100. Solid preferred, but a check could be ok. 40 chest / 32 waist. I just don't even know where to start in terms of labels. I do know that what I don't want is your standard sack at waist button down or a $120 super casual (and ugly imo) shirt from Tommy Bahamas. A soft collar is fine, I won't be wearing a tie with the shirt.post #12716 of 178007/3/13 at 6:43pmpost #12717 of 178007/3/13 at 8:04pm
I've come across an eBay auction for a pair of Augusta shoes. The seller changed the size information several times and will not respond to my request for measurements.
Is this a size 5UK or 5US shoe? And do Augustas typically run TTS? Right now it is being advertised as size 7.5...and it was previously advertised as "size 5"post #12718 of 178007/3/13 at 8:08pmpost #12719 of 178007/3/13 at 8:09pm
Question for those who own Buttero sneakers.
I recently bought these, http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p3014_Buttero-B4010-Tanino-Fucile.html
Killer shoe.. but they're squeaking like crazy. You can hear the leather insole rubbing on the inside leather parts of the shoe.
It's happening on the edges as well as under my feet I think. Is this normal? Do they take time to break in and quieten down?
I have quite a few pairs of CP's on the same sole, however they all lined and do not make any noise whatsoever.
Edited by elisiX - 7/3/13 at 9:05pmpost #12720 of 178007/3/13 at 8:28pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › FREEMANS SPORTING CLUB - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 21 minutes ago
- › Darn Tough Hiking Socks Sizing 23 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider long coat 26 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 26 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 33 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 35 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 40 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 40 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 52 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...