Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:53 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 846post #12676 of 173026/29/13 at 7:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12677 of 173026/30/13 at 1:22pmpost #12678 of 173026/30/13 at 10:05pm
hello, i bought a lanvin spiderweb tee shirt. its gorgeous and by the far the most expensive t-shirt ive ever puchased.
also my first purchase by lanvin.
now i notice they have just a big lanvin card with the code markings saying what type of tee it is and size
are they usually like this? i mean from balmain brands or dsquared2....they have this little tags with descriptions on it...u know what i mean.
so lanvin doesnt do that? just wanna be sure. i know its real but it seemed "fake" with just the lanvin card since its SO high quality.post #12679 of 173027/1/13 at 8:22ampost #12680 of 173027/1/13 at 8:35amQuote:
or OSB, Viberg, or just resole an old pair.post #12681 of 173027/1/13 at 8:39ampost #12682 of 173027/1/13 at 9:50ampost #12683 of 173027/1/13 at 10:33am
I bought the following Uniqlo shirt. The fabric seems great and soft, however when I'm ironing it, crinkles appear on the shirt, especially on the collars. To name a few, I have ironed BB, CT and BR shirts without much difficulty, but his particular shirt is giving me a hard time to get it ironed correctly.post #12684 of 173027/1/13 at 8:50pmpost #12685 of 173027/2/13 at 6:51amSo, getting a denim jacket taken in / slimmed. I took it to my tailor today and he said there was nothing he could do because of the way it was constructed. It's a RO DRKSHDW worker jacket which is similar to a standard Levi's jean jacket in construction. Should I just leave it? Has any one had a jean jacket tailored before?
Thankspost #12686 of 173027/2/13 at 6:57am
Pre-tailoring, it gave me a ( )-shape if I had my arms up and looked good from the front if I had my arms down, but then there was excess material in the back, right behind my shoulders. So yeah, I just showed how I wanted it to fit (with the help of the tailor and his needles) and he said it'd be done in a few days. And this was the result:
What he did were those two seams(though the thread is on the inside) on the sides behind the shoulders (the middle one was there from the start). The horizontal seam looks exactly like before, and since he took off the leather-patch and then put it on over one of the seams, and also made both seams "lay" over the un-touched fabric on both sides, it honestly looks as if it was made this way from the start
pic of inside, he simply "folded" the fabric in very neatlypost #12687 of 173027/2/13 at 7:01ampost #12688 of 173027/2/13 at 8:17ampost #12689 of 173027/2/13 at 8:29am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 44 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › GAY? 9 minutes ago
- › SARTORIA FORMOSA SUIT - MINNIS GREY FRESCO - 50R* 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...