Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:15 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 846post #12676 of 175956/29/13 at 7:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12677 of 175956/30/13 at 1:22pmpost #12678 of 175956/30/13 at 10:05pm
hello, i bought a lanvin spiderweb tee shirt. its gorgeous and by the far the most expensive t-shirt ive ever puchased.
also my first purchase by lanvin.
now i notice they have just a big lanvin card with the code markings saying what type of tee it is and size
are they usually like this? i mean from balmain brands or dsquared2....they have this little tags with descriptions on it...u know what i mean.
so lanvin doesnt do that? just wanna be sure. i know its real but it seemed "fake" with just the lanvin card since its SO high quality.post #12679 of 175957/1/13 at 8:22ampost #12680 of 175957/1/13 at 8:35amQuote:
or OSB, Viberg, or just resole an old pair.post #12681 of 175957/1/13 at 8:39ampost #12682 of 175957/1/13 at 9:50ampost #12683 of 175957/1/13 at 10:33am
I bought the following Uniqlo shirt. The fabric seems great and soft, however when I'm ironing it, crinkles appear on the shirt, especially on the collars. To name a few, I have ironed BB, CT and BR shirts without much difficulty, but his particular shirt is giving me a hard time to get it ironed correctly.post #12684 of 175957/1/13 at 8:50pmpost #12685 of 175957/2/13 at 6:51amSo, getting a denim jacket taken in / slimmed. I took it to my tailor today and he said there was nothing he could do because of the way it was constructed. It's a RO DRKSHDW worker jacket which is similar to a standard Levi's jean jacket in construction. Should I just leave it? Has any one had a jean jacket tailored before?
Thankspost #12686 of 175957/2/13 at 6:57am
Pre-tailoring, it gave me a ( )-shape if I had my arms up and looked good from the front if I had my arms down, but then there was excess material in the back, right behind my shoulders. So yeah, I just showed how I wanted it to fit (with the help of the tailor and his needles) and he said it'd be done in a few days. And this was the result:
What he did were those two seams(though the thread is on the inside) on the sides behind the shoulders (the middle one was there from the start). The horizontal seam looks exactly like before, and since he took off the leather-patch and then put it on over one of the seams, and also made both seams "lay" over the un-touched fabric on both sides, it honestly looks as if it was made this way from the start
pic of inside, he simply "folded" the fabric in very neatlypost #12687 of 175957/2/13 at 7:01ampost #12688 of 175957/2/13 at 8:17ampost #12689 of 175957/2/13 at 8:29am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › NWOT Boglioli K sport coat - 50L - 100% cashmere 3 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.