Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:56 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 846post #12676 of 172076/29/13 at 7:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12677 of 172076/30/13 at 1:22pmpost #12678 of 172076/30/13 at 10:05pm
hello, i bought a lanvin spiderweb tee shirt. its gorgeous and by the far the most expensive t-shirt ive ever puchased.
also my first purchase by lanvin.
now i notice they have just a big lanvin card with the code markings saying what type of tee it is and size
are they usually like this? i mean from balmain brands or dsquared2....they have this little tags with descriptions on it...u know what i mean.
so lanvin doesnt do that? just wanna be sure. i know its real but it seemed "fake" with just the lanvin card since its SO high quality.post #12679 of 172077/1/13 at 8:22ampost #12680 of 172077/1/13 at 8:35amQuote:
or OSB, Viberg, or just resole an old pair.post #12681 of 172077/1/13 at 8:39ampost #12682 of 172077/1/13 at 9:50ampost #12683 of 172077/1/13 at 10:33am
I bought the following Uniqlo shirt. The fabric seems great and soft, however when I'm ironing it, crinkles appear on the shirt, especially on the collars. To name a few, I have ironed BB, CT and BR shirts without much difficulty, but his particular shirt is giving me a hard time to get it ironed correctly.post #12684 of 172077/1/13 at 8:50pmpost #12685 of 172077/2/13 at 6:51amSo, getting a denim jacket taken in / slimmed. I took it to my tailor today and he said there was nothing he could do because of the way it was constructed. It's a RO DRKSHDW worker jacket which is similar to a standard Levi's jean jacket in construction. Should I just leave it? Has any one had a jean jacket tailored before?
Thankspost #12686 of 172077/2/13 at 6:57am
Pre-tailoring, it gave me a ( )-shape if I had my arms up and looked good from the front if I had my arms down, but then there was excess material in the back, right behind my shoulders. So yeah, I just showed how I wanted it to fit (with the help of the tailor and his needles) and he said it'd be done in a few days. And this was the result:
What he did were those two seams(though the thread is on the inside) on the sides behind the shoulders (the middle one was there from the start). The horizontal seam looks exactly like before, and since he took off the leather-patch and then put it on over one of the seams, and also made both seams "lay" over the un-touched fabric on both sides, it honestly looks as if it was made this way from the start
pic of inside, he simply "folded" the fabric in very neatlypost #12687 of 172077/2/13 at 7:01ampost #12688 of 172077/2/13 at 8:17ampost #12689 of 172077/2/13 at 8:29am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 6 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones Sidney loafers ( brand new with box ) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...