Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Today at 8:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 846post #12676 of 170326/29/13 at 7:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12677 of 170326/30/13 at 1:22pmpost #12678 of 170326/30/13 at 10:05pm
hello, i bought a lanvin spiderweb tee shirt. its gorgeous and by the far the most expensive t-shirt ive ever puchased.
also my first purchase by lanvin.
now i notice they have just a big lanvin card with the code markings saying what type of tee it is and size
are they usually like this? i mean from balmain brands or dsquared2....they have this little tags with descriptions on it...u know what i mean.
so lanvin doesnt do that? just wanna be sure. i know its real but it seemed "fake" with just the lanvin card since its SO high quality.post #12679 of 170327/1/13 at 8:22ampost #12680 of 170327/1/13 at 8:35amQuote:
or OSB, Viberg, or just resole an old pair.post #12681 of 170327/1/13 at 8:39ampost #12682 of 170327/1/13 at 9:50ampost #12683 of 170327/1/13 at 10:33am
I bought the following Uniqlo shirt. The fabric seems great and soft, however when I'm ironing it, crinkles appear on the shirt, especially on the collars. To name a few, I have ironed BB, CT and BR shirts without much difficulty, but his particular shirt is giving me a hard time to get it ironed correctly.post #12684 of 170327/1/13 at 8:50pmpost #12685 of 170327/2/13 at 6:51amSo, getting a denim jacket taken in / slimmed. I took it to my tailor today and he said there was nothing he could do because of the way it was constructed. It's a RO DRKSHDW worker jacket which is similar to a standard Levi's jean jacket in construction. Should I just leave it? Has any one had a jean jacket tailored before?
Thankspost #12686 of 170327/2/13 at 6:57am
Pre-tailoring, it gave me a ( )-shape if I had my arms up and looked good from the front if I had my arms down, but then there was excess material in the back, right behind my shoulders. So yeah, I just showed how I wanted it to fit (with the help of the tailor and his needles) and he said it'd be done in a few days. And this was the result:
What he did were those two seams(though the thread is on the inside) on the sides behind the shoulders (the middle one was there from the start). The horizontal seam looks exactly like before, and since he took off the leather-patch and then put it on over one of the seams, and also made both seams "lay" over the un-touched fabric on both sides, it honestly looks as if it was made this way from the start
pic of inside, he simply "folded" the fabric in very neatlypost #12687 of 170327/2/13 at 7:01ampost #12688 of 170327/2/13 at 8:17ampost #12689 of 170327/2/13 at 8:29am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 13 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 16 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 21 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 24 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 25 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...