Hi, my foot width is a D, and my pinky toes got squished as a kid wearing Vans. Would Sperry Topsiders and Converse Chuck Taylors fit my feet and toes when I order true-to-size?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:03 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 842
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12617 of 173416/24/13 at 11:59pmpost #12618 of 173416/25/13 at 12:55ampost #12619 of 173416/25/13 at 1:26amHas anyone used farfetch before? Ordered something yesterday from them and they are asking for proof of my name and address by sending them a copy of my card and my passport/ID since I'm a first time customer. Neither of which have my address on them. From what I can tell, it's a legit site but seems a bit of a strange request in this day and age.post #12620 of 173416/25/13 at 2:15am
Would these shoes be suitable when worn with chinos/dennim jeans and a casual check/stripe or plain OCBD shirt with a black leather bomber jacket when colder??
or even in the summer with just chinos and a casual shirt?
- black footwear just seems too formal to me
would be worn casual/smart so to the pub/bars/restuarants/shopping/out with friends/girlfriend
i need to find black footwear for casual/smart wear to wear with a black leather bomber jacket?
i already have dark brown chukka boots and brown boat shoes that i wear with my brown leather bomber jacket, but im not sure of the most versatile style of footwear with a black bomber
Edited by adamt - 6/25/13 at 3:01ampost #12621 of 173416/25/13 at 2:46ampost #12622 of 173416/25/13 at 3:45ampost #12623 of 173416/25/13 at 4:00ampost #12624 of 173416/25/13 at 4:00ampost #12625 of 173416/25/13 at 4:40ampost #12626 of 173416/25/13 at 4:44ampost #12627 of 173416/25/13 at 4:52ampost #12628 of 173416/25/13 at 5:31ampost #12629 of 173416/25/13 at 8:51am
Can somebody recommend me a work bag for an office setting environment.
I just need a bag to carry some notebooks/binders, so I don't anything that is too huge , ie. carrying a 17inch laptop. I will be wearing this bag with dress shirts and trousers. Summer is hot, therefore I want to keep it light. I don't anticipate to use this bag much after the first 2 months or so, but would use it sparingly, depending on the occasion.
Maybe if you can recommend me some brands or styles to steer me in the right direction, it would be great. If there are current deals for one, it would be even better.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Why wear a wrist watch when you could easily consult your phone for... 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina burgundy punched cap toe, Rain last, Tomir sole 19 minutes ago
- › GMTO Carmina Split Toe Derby 20 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 21 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 24 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 26 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 26 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015