Hi, my foot width is a D, and my pinky toes got squished as a kid wearing Vans. Would Sperry Topsiders and Converse Chuck Taylors fit my feet and toes when I order true-to-size?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 2:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:28 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 842
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12617 of 170956/24/13 at 11:59pmpost #12618 of 170956/25/13 at 12:55ampost #12619 of 170956/25/13 at 1:26amHas anyone used farfetch before? Ordered something yesterday from them and they are asking for proof of my name and address by sending them a copy of my card and my passport/ID since I'm a first time customer. Neither of which have my address on them. From what I can tell, it's a legit site but seems a bit of a strange request in this day and age.post #12620 of 170956/25/13 at 2:15am
Would these shoes be suitable when worn with chinos/dennim jeans and a casual check/stripe or plain OCBD shirt with a black leather bomber jacket when colder??
or even in the summer with just chinos and a casual shirt?
- black footwear just seems too formal to me
would be worn casual/smart so to the pub/bars/restuarants/shopping/out with friends/girlfriend
i need to find black footwear for casual/smart wear to wear with a black leather bomber jacket?
i already have dark brown chukka boots and brown boat shoes that i wear with my brown leather bomber jacket, but im not sure of the most versatile style of footwear with a black bomber
Edited by adamt - 6/25/13 at 3:01ampost #12621 of 170956/25/13 at 2:46ampost #12622 of 170956/25/13 at 3:45ampost #12623 of 170956/25/13 at 4:00ampost #12624 of 170956/25/13 at 4:00ampost #12625 of 170956/25/13 at 4:40ampost #12626 of 170956/25/13 at 4:44ampost #12627 of 170956/25/13 at 4:52ampost #12628 of 170956/25/13 at 5:31ampost #12629 of 170956/25/13 at 8:51am
Can somebody recommend me a work bag for an office setting environment.
I just need a bag to carry some notebooks/binders, so I don't anything that is too huge , ie. carrying a 17inch laptop. I will be wearing this bag with dress shirts and trousers. Summer is hot, therefore I want to keep it light. I don't anticipate to use this bag much after the first 2 months or so, but would use it sparingly, depending on the occasion.
Maybe if you can recommend me some brands or styles to steer me in the right direction, it would be great. If there are current deals for one, it would be even better.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › How Does This Suit Fit Me? 43 seconds ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Discuss Swaine Adeney Brigg cases 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Valet/Humidor combo? 3 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Aitor Throup Tote 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...