Hi, my foot width is a D, and my pinky toes got squished as a kid wearing Vans. Would Sperry Topsiders and Converse Chuck Taylors fit my feet and toes when I order true-to-size?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 9:06 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 842
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12617 of 172086/24/13 at 11:59pmpost #12618 of 172086/25/13 at 12:55ampost #12619 of 172086/25/13 at 1:26amHas anyone used farfetch before? Ordered something yesterday from them and they are asking for proof of my name and address by sending them a copy of my card and my passport/ID since I'm a first time customer. Neither of which have my address on them. From what I can tell, it's a legit site but seems a bit of a strange request in this day and age.post #12620 of 172086/25/13 at 2:15am
Would these shoes be suitable when worn with chinos/dennim jeans and a casual check/stripe or plain OCBD shirt with a black leather bomber jacket when colder??
or even in the summer with just chinos and a casual shirt?
- black footwear just seems too formal to me
would be worn casual/smart so to the pub/bars/restuarants/shopping/out with friends/girlfriend
i need to find black footwear for casual/smart wear to wear with a black leather bomber jacket?
i already have dark brown chukka boots and brown boat shoes that i wear with my brown leather bomber jacket, but im not sure of the most versatile style of footwear with a black bomber
Edited by adamt - 6/25/13 at 3:01ampost #12621 of 172086/25/13 at 2:46ampost #12622 of 172086/25/13 at 3:45ampost #12623 of 172086/25/13 at 4:00ampost #12624 of 172086/25/13 at 4:00ampost #12625 of 172086/25/13 at 4:40ampost #12626 of 172086/25/13 at 4:44ampost #12627 of 172086/25/13 at 4:52ampost #12628 of 172086/25/13 at 5:31ampost #12629 of 172086/25/13 at 8:51am
Can somebody recommend me a work bag for an office setting environment.
I just need a bag to carry some notebooks/binders, so I don't anything that is too huge , ie. carrying a 17inch laptop. I will be wearing this bag with dress shirts and trousers. Summer is hot, therefore I want to keep it light. I don't anticipate to use this bag much after the first 2 months or so, but would use it sparingly, depending on the occasion.
Maybe if you can recommend me some brands or styles to steer me in the right direction, it would be great. If there are current deals for one, it would be even better.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 25 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 45 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › "The Rake" magazine 2 minutes ago
- › Alex Jones looks summery in delicate white lace mini dress 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...