or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 840

post #12586 of 15811
nothing. please dont buy those
post #12587 of 15811

Don't buy plaid shorts.  Especially for 45

post #12588 of 15811
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahwho11 View Post

Don't buy plaid shorts.  Especially for 45

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipractice View Post

nothing. please dont buy those

Why not? I actually already bought them last week for $25. What's so bad about them? I'm 18 btw if that makes a difference 

post #12589 of 15811
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsnuzzy View Post

 

Why not? I actually already bought them last week for $25. What's so bad about them? I'm 18 btw if that makes a difference 

They're pretty ugly

post #12590 of 15811
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

They're pretty ugly

hahaha well... too late lol. Here's a picture of the shorts with some extremely interesting editing... which shoes work better? 

 

post #12591 of 15811
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsnuzzy View Post

hahaha well... too late lol. Here's a picture of the shorts with some extremely interesting editing... which shoes work better? 



The blue ones, but IMO opinion each shoe would look too matchy, why not a brown or grey shoe?
post #12592 of 15811

Hey guys trying to track down some new boots, Looking in the $350-$400 range. Love carpe diems but way too pricey! You guys know of anything similar without the hefty price tag? 

 

Kinda like this shape of boot 

post #12593 of 15811

^ Fiorentini + Baker, Moma, or NDC on Yoox or ebay.

post #12594 of 15811
Quote:Goodyearlly Posted by hoodyear View Post

^ Fiorentini + Baker, Moma, or NDC on Yoox or ebay.

Thanks hoodyear!

post #12595 of 15811
Looking for black wing tip boots similar to these:



These are Paul Smith's. Not sure what collection.
post #12596 of 15811

How are these linen/cotton button-down shirts as staple items for summer wear at the $25 price point. 

 

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=26220&vid=1&pid=409876012

 

Would another brand be ideal if my budget is increased to 50 dollars per piece? 

 

Chest is around 36, so I presume a size small will suffice. 

post #12597 of 15811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bortelli View Post


The blue ones, but IMO opinion each shoe would look too matchy, why not a brown or grey shoe?

Don't have brown or grey shoes lol... should probably get some. Just wondering, how are the burgundy/maroon shoes matchy? 

post #12598 of 15811
Buy cole haan run over toebox with car.
post #12599 of 15811
I'm really keen on pulling the trigger on this, especially because it's become quite cheap now. http://www.oipolloi.com/barbour-made-for-japan-chambray-sl-bedale-blue. I really dig the colour, but ironically, I have no idea what other colours and styles of clothing would go with this. I mentioned how I thought it was quite cheap, but it's definitely not worth it if I can only pair it with 1 outfit. Could I perhaps wear it in a similar way to a mac?
post #12600 of 15811
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsnuzzy View Post

Don't have brown or grey shoes lol... should probably get some. Just wondering, how are the burgundy/maroon shoes matchy? 

I don't see how they're matchy either. I prefer the blue ones tho. I think you're being trolled here--grey would be the most-matching choice, and brown wouldn't work at all since these are black-oriented.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckinya View Post

I'm really keen on pulling the trigger on this, especially because it's become quite cheap now. http://www.oipolloi.com/barbour-made-for-japan-chambray-sl-bedale-blue. I really dig the colour, but ironically, I have no idea what other colours and styles of clothing would go with this. I mentioned how I thought it was quite cheap, but it's definitely not worth it if I can only pair it with 1 outfit. Could I perhaps wear it in a similar way to a mac?

I like that thing. I'd wear that with a white t or ocbd, black oxfords, and dark indigo denim or worn, lighter denim or black jeans or green military-style pants or chinos...you know, I actually can't think of a pair of pants I wouldn't wear that with. many shoe options too. u could wear it like Man of Kent or like Drew from TOJ. i'd go for it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here