Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:27 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 840
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12587 of 172136/22/13 at 2:12pmpost #12588 of 172136/22/13 at 2:14pmpost #12589 of 172136/22/13 at 2:29pmpost #12590 of 172136/22/13 at 2:37pmpost #12591 of 172136/22/13 at 3:56pmpost #12592 of 172136/22/13 at 5:33pmpost #12593 of 172136/22/13 at 6:00pmpost #12594 of 172136/22/13 at 6:21pmpost #12595 of 172136/22/13 at 8:26pmpost #12596 of 172136/22/13 at 10:48pm
How are these linen/cotton button-down shirts as staple items for summer wear at the $25 price point.
Would another brand be ideal if my budget is increased to 50 dollars per piece?
Chest is around 36, so I presume a size small will suffice.post #12597 of 172136/22/13 at 11:37pmpost #12598 of 172136/23/13 at 2:35ampost #12599 of 172136/23/13 at 4:06amI'm really keen on pulling the trigger on this, especially because it's become quite cheap now. http://www.oipolloi.com/barbour-made-for-japan-chambray-sl-bedale-blue. I really dig the colour, but ironically, I have no idea what other colours and styles of clothing would go with this. I mentioned how I thought it was quite cheap, but it's definitely not worth it if I can only pair it with 1 outfit. Could I perhaps wear it in a similar way to a mac?post #12600 of 172136/23/13 at 5:43amQuote:
I don't see how they're matchy either. I prefer the blue ones tho. I think you're being trolled here--grey would be the most-matching choice, and brown wouldn't work at all since these are black-oriented.Quote:Originally Posted by Nuckinya
I'm really keen on pulling the trigger on this, especially because it's become quite cheap now. http://www.oipolloi.com/barbour-made-for-japan-chambray-sl-bedale-blue. I really dig the colour, but ironically, I have no idea what other colours and styles of clothing would go with this. I mentioned how I thought it was quite cheap, but it's definitely not worth it if I can only pair it with 1 outfit. Could I perhaps wear it in a similar way to a mac?
I like that thing. I'd wear that with a white t or ocbd, black oxfords, and dark indigo denim or worn, lighter denim or black jeans or green military-style pants or chinos...you know, I actually can't think of a pair of pants I wouldn't wear that with. many shoe options too. u could wear it like Man of Kent or like Drew from TOJ. i'd go for it.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1435 Active Users (345 Members and 1090 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › NWT - Isaia Trousers 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 4 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 5 minutes ago
- › NWT - Brunello Cucinelli Scarf 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...