Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:57 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 840
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12587 of 175936/22/13 at 2:12pmpost #12588 of 175936/22/13 at 2:14pmpost #12589 of 175936/22/13 at 2:29pmpost #12590 of 175936/22/13 at 2:37pmpost #12591 of 175936/22/13 at 3:56pmpost #12592 of 175936/22/13 at 5:33pmpost #12593 of 175936/22/13 at 6:00pmpost #12594 of 175936/22/13 at 6:21pmpost #12595 of 175936/22/13 at 8:26pmpost #12596 of 175936/22/13 at 10:48pm
How are these linen/cotton button-down shirts as staple items for summer wear at the $25 price point.
Would another brand be ideal if my budget is increased to 50 dollars per piece?
Chest is around 36, so I presume a size small will suffice.post #12597 of 175936/22/13 at 11:37pmpost #12598 of 175936/23/13 at 2:35ampost #12599 of 175936/23/13 at 4:06amI'm really keen on pulling the trigger on this, especially because it's become quite cheap now. http://www.oipolloi.com/barbour-made-for-japan-chambray-sl-bedale-blue. I really dig the colour, but ironically, I have no idea what other colours and styles of clothing would go with this. I mentioned how I thought it was quite cheap, but it's definitely not worth it if I can only pair it with 1 outfit. Could I perhaps wear it in a similar way to a mac?post #12600 of 175936/23/13 at 5:43amQuote:
I don't see how they're matchy either. I prefer the blue ones tho. I think you're being trolled here--grey would be the most-matching choice, and brown wouldn't work at all since these are black-oriented.Quote:Originally Posted by Nuckinya
I'm really keen on pulling the trigger on this, especially because it's become quite cheap now. http://www.oipolloi.com/barbour-made-for-japan-chambray-sl-bedale-blue. I really dig the colour, but ironically, I have no idea what other colours and styles of clothing would go with this. I mentioned how I thought it was quite cheap, but it's definitely not worth it if I can only pair it with 1 outfit. Could I perhaps wear it in a similar way to a mac?
I like that thing. I'd wear that with a white t or ocbd, black oxfords, and dark indigo denim or worn, lighter denim or black jeans or green military-style pants or chinos...you know, I actually can't think of a pair of pants I wouldn't wear that with. many shoe options too. u could wear it like Man of Kent or like Drew from TOJ. i'd go for it.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Currently, there are 1609 Active Users (388 Members and 1221 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 2 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Andres Sendra apprecitation thread 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...