Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:16 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 835
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12512 of 173046/12/13 at 11:10ampost #12513 of 173046/12/13 at 11:48ampost #12514 of 173046/12/13 at 12:15pmI want to purchase a pair of boots. I've been able to try on said boots in size 9D (these are worn too), and I am able to shove my fingers between my heel and the boot when wearing. So, knowing this, should I size down a whole size? Or go for 8 1/2? I am a true 8 1/2, but these boots are exceptionally wide.post #12515 of 173046/12/13 at 12:29pmpost #12516 of 173046/12/13 at 12:33pmpost #12517 of 173046/12/13 at 12:34pmpost #12518 of 173046/12/13 at 12:40pmQuote:post #12519 of 173046/12/13 at 12:41pmpost #12520 of 173046/12/13 at 12:58pmpost #12521 of 173046/12/13 at 1:02pmQuote:
pit to pit, shoulder to shoulder (assume you mean s2s)post #12522 of 173046/12/13 at 4:32pmpost #12523 of 173046/12/13 at 4:52pmpost #12524 of 173046/12/13 at 4:53pmpost #12525 of 173046/12/13 at 5:27pm
Your shoe sizing question is entirely subjective based on how you want it to fit. Without knowing what boot you are talking about if you have that much room I'd say size down one and if it's too small, return.
And dude losing weight, it's entirely based on how much weight you are losing. The cheapest option is to deal with some fitting issues until you stabilize around your ideal weight. Or just keep hitting up Uniqlo but don't continuously tailor your shit.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 46 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 47 seconds ago
- › La Dolce Vita Persol Look-Alikes? 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 9 minutes ago
- › ISAIA Napoli SS2015 navy blue two-button plaid suit - Size 38 - NWT 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...