Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:51 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 835
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12512 of 175946/12/13 at 11:10ampost #12513 of 175946/12/13 at 11:48ampost #12514 of 175946/12/13 at 12:15pmI want to purchase a pair of boots. I've been able to try on said boots in size 9D (these are worn too), and I am able to shove my fingers between my heel and the boot when wearing. So, knowing this, should I size down a whole size? Or go for 8 1/2? I am a true 8 1/2, but these boots are exceptionally wide.post #12515 of 175946/12/13 at 12:29pmpost #12516 of 175946/12/13 at 12:33pmpost #12517 of 175946/12/13 at 12:34pmpost #12518 of 175946/12/13 at 12:40pmQuote:post #12519 of 175946/12/13 at 12:41pmpost #12520 of 175946/12/13 at 12:58pmpost #12521 of 175946/12/13 at 1:02pmQuote:
pit to pit, shoulder to shoulder (assume you mean s2s)post #12522 of 175946/12/13 at 4:32pmpost #12523 of 175946/12/13 at 4:52pmpost #12524 of 175946/12/13 at 4:53pmpost #12525 of 175946/12/13 at 5:27pm
Your shoe sizing question is entirely subjective based on how you want it to fit. Without knowing what boot you are talking about if you have that much room I'd say size down one and if it's too small, return.
And dude losing weight, it's entirely based on how much weight you are losing. The cheapest option is to deal with some fitting issues until you stabilize around your ideal weight. Or just keep hitting up Uniqlo but don't continuously tailor your shit.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 22 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 25 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 26 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.