Very helpful. Thank you.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 834
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12497 of 171476/10/13 at 10:47ampost #12498 of 171476/10/13 at 10:57ampost #12499 of 171476/10/13 at 11:02ampost #12500 of 171476/10/13 at 11:02ampost #12501 of 171476/10/13 at 4:28pmpost #12502 of 171476/10/13 at 9:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by kai76
Anyone know what this bag is? Where can I get it?
Thanks :)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not exactly sure what bag that is in particular, but if you seach up "leather messenger bag" or "leather strap messenger bag" that should get you some sort of idea.post #12503 of 171476/10/13 at 11:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by tarudude
Not exactly sure what bag that is in particular, but if you seach up "leather messenger bag" or "leather strap messenger bag" that should get you some sort of idea.post #12504 of 171476/11/13 at 12:51ampost #12505 of 171476/12/13 at 2:38ampost #12506 of 171476/12/13 at 3:48ampost #12507 of 171476/12/13 at 8:49amQuote:
Thanks. Found a decent looking Sunspel T-Shirt. Do you know how they fit? Was looking for something a little on the slim side...post #12508 of 171476/12/13 at 8:50amQuote:
What sort of price range are you looking for? As mentioned by the previous poster, Sunspel is great, but some people find them a bit expensive.
I'm about 6'5" and 155~160 lbs. (so pretty slim) and I wear size large in Sunspel. They're not super slim, and there's a comfortable amount of extra space (for me at least).
If you buy directly from Sunspel, they have an excellent returns policy, so I might recommend that if you're uncertain.post #12509 of 171476/12/13 at 8:54amQuote:
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 52 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NWT Polo Ralph Lauren White Cotton Linen Pants Multiple sizes 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 22nd 2015: Add some orange to your outfit 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 minutes ago
- › New stock RLPL, Berluti, Kiton, Loro Piana, RLBL, Orlebar Brown,... 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan