Very helpful. Thank you.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:29 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 834
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12497 of 172806/10/13 at 10:47ampost #12498 of 172806/10/13 at 10:57ampost #12499 of 172806/10/13 at 11:02ampost #12500 of 172806/10/13 at 11:02ampost #12501 of 172806/10/13 at 4:28pmpost #12502 of 172806/10/13 at 9:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by kai76
Anyone know what this bag is? Where can I get it?
Thanks :)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not exactly sure what bag that is in particular, but if you seach up "leather messenger bag" or "leather strap messenger bag" that should get you some sort of idea.post #12503 of 172806/10/13 at 11:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by tarudude
Not exactly sure what bag that is in particular, but if you seach up "leather messenger bag" or "leather strap messenger bag" that should get you some sort of idea.post #12504 of 172806/11/13 at 12:51ampost #12505 of 172806/12/13 at 2:38ampost #12506 of 172806/12/13 at 3:48ampost #12507 of 172806/12/13 at 8:49amQuote:
Thanks. Found a decent looking Sunspel T-Shirt. Do you know how they fit? Was looking for something a little on the slim side...post #12508 of 172806/12/13 at 8:50amQuote:
What sort of price range are you looking for? As mentioned by the previous poster, Sunspel is great, but some people find them a bit expensive.
I'm about 6'5" and 155~160 lbs. (so pretty slim) and I wear size large in Sunspel. They're not super slim, and there's a comfortable amount of extra space (for me at least).
If you buy directly from Sunspel, they have an excellent returns policy, so I might recommend that if you're uncertain.post #12509 of 172806/12/13 at 8:54amQuote:
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Formal Morning Day Wear And Semi - Formal Morning Day Wear? 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › 3x Super High End Trouser Fabrics - RARE Edwin Woodhouse Tan Cav... 9 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...