Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:27 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 829
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12422 of 175936/3/13 at 4:48ampost #12423 of 175936/3/13 at 4:50ampost #12424 of 175936/3/13 at 6:27amQuote:Originally Posted by jbcohen
My quick question: Here in my local area we have the following stores, please help me by putting these stores in order from best to worse in terms of quality, until recently I did not know that my area had a WM Fox:
Jos A Banks
Never been into a WM Fox but based on the brands they carry my order of best to worst would be:
the otherspost #12425 of 175936/3/13 at 6:29ampost #12426 of 175936/3/13 at 8:19ampost #12427 of 175936/3/13 at 10:19ampost #12428 of 175936/3/13 at 5:18pm
I have a pair of APC PS sized down one, and they've stretched a shit ton... Would it be kosher to machine dry them instead of air dry to get maximum shrinkage?
Oh yeah, one more thing, I'm 6'2" and I'm not sure if i should stack or cuff. http://puu.sh/37Qsm
I feel like when i stack the calves flare out way too much making my legs look fat, but not sure what you guys think. Halp pls.
Edited by phosphorylate - 6/3/13 at 6:21pmpost #12429 of 175936/3/13 at 5:29pmpost #12430 of 175936/3/13 at 5:54pmpost #12431 of 175936/3/13 at 6:12pmpost #12432 of 175936/3/13 at 8:04pmpost #12433 of 175936/4/13 at 5:10ampost #12434 of 175936/4/13 at 7:24ampost #12435 of 175936/4/13 at 8:20amThe pants would def look better if you hemmed 2" off and cuff after the first wash it would shrink another 1" unless you pull the hem while damp but it def looks like you could lose 3" and still have a nice little semi stack with a cuff.
Just my opinion though, I wouldn't wash it right away to make it shrink either just roll a bigger cuff
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 13 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 8 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?