Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 829
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12422 of 170306/3/13 at 4:48ampost #12423 of 170306/3/13 at 4:50ampost #12424 of 170306/3/13 at 6:27amQuote:Originally Posted by jbcohen
My quick question: Here in my local area we have the following stores, please help me by putting these stores in order from best to worse in terms of quality, until recently I did not know that my area had a WM Fox:
Jos A Banks
Never been into a WM Fox but based on the brands they carry my order of best to worst would be:
the otherspost #12425 of 170306/3/13 at 6:29ampost #12426 of 170306/3/13 at 8:19ampost #12427 of 170306/3/13 at 10:19ampost #12428 of 170306/3/13 at 5:18pm
I have a pair of APC PS sized down one, and they've stretched a shit ton... Would it be kosher to machine dry them instead of air dry to get maximum shrinkage?
Oh yeah, one more thing, I'm 6'2" and I'm not sure if i should stack or cuff. http://puu.sh/37Qsm
I feel like when i stack the calves flare out way too much making my legs look fat, but not sure what you guys think. Halp pls.
Edited by phosphorylate - 6/3/13 at 6:21pmpost #12429 of 170306/3/13 at 5:29pmpost #12430 of 170306/3/13 at 5:54pmpost #12431 of 170306/3/13 at 6:12pmpost #12432 of 170306/3/13 at 8:04pmpost #12433 of 170306/4/13 at 5:10ampost #12434 of 170306/4/13 at 7:24ampost #12435 of 170306/4/13 at 8:20amThe pants would def look better if you hemmed 2" off and cuff after the first wash it would shrink another 1" unless you pull the hem while damp but it def looks like you could lose 3" and still have a nice little semi stack with a cuff.
Just my opinion though, I wouldn't wash it right away to make it shrink either just roll a bigger cuff
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 6 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 7 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy denim jacket w/ tiger embroidery size 44 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...