Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 829
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12422 of 172176/3/13 at 4:48ampost #12423 of 172176/3/13 at 4:50ampost #12424 of 172176/3/13 at 6:27amQuote:Originally Posted by jbcohen
My quick question: Here in my local area we have the following stores, please help me by putting these stores in order from best to worse in terms of quality, until recently I did not know that my area had a WM Fox:
Jos A Banks
Never been into a WM Fox but based on the brands they carry my order of best to worst would be:
the otherspost #12425 of 172176/3/13 at 6:29ampost #12426 of 172176/3/13 at 8:19ampost #12427 of 172176/3/13 at 10:19ampost #12428 of 172176/3/13 at 5:18pm
I have a pair of APC PS sized down one, and they've stretched a shit ton... Would it be kosher to machine dry them instead of air dry to get maximum shrinkage?
Oh yeah, one more thing, I'm 6'2" and I'm not sure if i should stack or cuff. http://puu.sh/37Qsm
I feel like when i stack the calves flare out way too much making my legs look fat, but not sure what you guys think. Halp pls.
Edited by phosphorylate - 6/3/13 at 6:21pmpost #12429 of 172176/3/13 at 5:29pmpost #12430 of 172176/3/13 at 5:54pmpost #12431 of 172176/3/13 at 6:12pmpost #12432 of 172176/3/13 at 8:04pmpost #12433 of 172176/4/13 at 5:10ampost #12434 of 172176/4/13 at 7:24ampost #12435 of 172176/4/13 at 8:20amThe pants would def look better if you hemmed 2" off and cuff after the first wash it would shrink another 1" unless you pull the hem while damp but it def looks like you could lose 3" and still have a nice little semi stack with a cuff.
Just my opinion though, I wouldn't wash it right away to make it shrink either just roll a bigger cuff
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 17 seconds ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 28 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 38 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Help completing the look! 4 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 21 minutes ago
- › NWT 40 Boglioli Grey Windowpane Sportcoat 26 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...