No I haven't tried American Apparel. I hear they're a bit flimsy, see-through and stretch in the wash.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 4:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:25 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:21 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 825post #12361 of 172185/24/13 at 5:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12362 of 172185/24/13 at 6:51amQuote:
Is that the classic fit or the slim fit? I think the American Apparel t-shirts are pretty solid. I have not had issue with them stretching or being see through (at least the 100% cotton ones).post #12363 of 172185/24/13 at 7:32ampost #12364 of 172185/24/13 at 9:59amQuote:
Ditto. I've found them to be at least as resilient as comparable brands. They're also relatively cheap, either bought from AA or through one of several ebay sellers, so it's not like they need to hold up for ten years for you to get your money's worth.post #12365 of 172185/24/13 at 11:40ampost #12366 of 172185/24/13 at 3:13pmpost #12367 of 172185/24/13 at 8:15pmpost #12368 of 172185/24/13 at 8:41pmpost #12369 of 172185/24/13 at 10:23pmpost #12370 of 172185/25/13 at 2:30ampost #12371 of 172185/25/13 at 7:05ampost #12372 of 172185/25/13 at 7:53amQuote:
Flag it and put "duplicate post" in the description. A moderator will get it.post #12373 of 172185/25/13 at 7:57amQuote:Originally Posted by munchausenQuote:
Flag it and put "duplicate post" in the description. A moderator will get it.
Thanks!post #12374 of 172185/25/13 at 8:12ampost #12375 of 172185/25/13 at 8:27am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1690 Active Users (412 Members and 1278 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 49 seconds ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 5 minutes ago
- › The joke thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...