Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:49 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 824
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12347 of 173415/22/13 at 9:41pmpost #12348 of 173415/22/13 at 9:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by K2793
I'm highly considering backing this raw denim, has anyone else looked into rpmwest: http://rpmwe.st/12weg2R
Or has anyone here bought gustin denim?
i was looking into rpmwest, what concerns me is they don't give the upper thigh measurement as shown in blue owl/blue in green/etc, but rather 2 inches below the crotch. thigh space is an concern for mepost #12349 of 173415/23/13 at 8:58amGiven that I lost quite a bit of weight recently, my entire wardrobe is basically out right now. I'm thinking I should get some selvedge denim jeans in indigo, a pair in grey, and some cotton chinos, but I'm totally clueless on where to go for the last, minus J Crew. And for what colors work well.
I've got a grey two button light cotton sport coat, a thrifted black wool 3 button, one charcoal CK wool suit in very bad need of tailoring, and that's literally about it. Any suggestions as to where I should go from here, and what order to pick stuff up in?
I'm thinking about grabbing a pair of Wolvie 1000 mile boots as well, but later.post #12350 of 173415/23/13 at 9:06ampost #12351 of 173415/23/13 at 9:31ampost #12352 of 173415/23/13 at 9:36ampost #12353 of 173415/23/13 at 10:18ampost #12354 of 173415/23/13 at 10:54ampost #12355 of 173415/23/13 at 11:35amQuote:Originally Posted by AustinYun
Given that I lost quite a bit of weight recently, my entire wardrobe is basically out right now. I'm thinking I should get some selvedge denim jeans in indigo, a pair in grey, and some cotton chinos, but I'm totally clueless on where to go for the last, minus J Crew. And for what colors work well.
I have a couple pairs of the Comer 608 Slim fit chinos from Lands End canvas which I think are good for the price, especially if you can catch one of their sales (which seems to happen every other month). Dockers Alpha Khakis fit really nice in the store, but I've never owned a pair so I don't know how well they hold up.post #12356 of 173415/23/13 at 5:59pmpost #12357 of 173415/23/13 at 7:15pmpost #12358 of 173415/24/13 at 4:46ampost #12359 of 173415/24/13 at 5:19ampost #12360 of 173415/24/13 at 5:31amQuote:I don't know that doesn't look too slim to me. Have you tried American Apparel?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1651 Active Users (382 Members and 1269 Guests)
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 57 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015