Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 824
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12347 of 171555/22/13 at 9:41pmpost #12348 of 171555/22/13 at 9:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by K2793
I'm highly considering backing this raw denim, has anyone else looked into rpmwest: http://rpmwe.st/12weg2R
Or has anyone here bought gustin denim?
i was looking into rpmwest, what concerns me is they don't give the upper thigh measurement as shown in blue owl/blue in green/etc, but rather 2 inches below the crotch. thigh space is an concern for mepost #12349 of 171555/23/13 at 8:58amGiven that I lost quite a bit of weight recently, my entire wardrobe is basically out right now. I'm thinking I should get some selvedge denim jeans in indigo, a pair in grey, and some cotton chinos, but I'm totally clueless on where to go for the last, minus J Crew. And for what colors work well.
I've got a grey two button light cotton sport coat, a thrifted black wool 3 button, one charcoal CK wool suit in very bad need of tailoring, and that's literally about it. Any suggestions as to where I should go from here, and what order to pick stuff up in?
I'm thinking about grabbing a pair of Wolvie 1000 mile boots as well, but later.post #12350 of 171555/23/13 at 9:06ampost #12351 of 171555/23/13 at 9:31ampost #12352 of 171555/23/13 at 9:36ampost #12353 of 171555/23/13 at 10:18ampost #12354 of 171555/23/13 at 10:54ampost #12355 of 171555/23/13 at 11:35amQuote:Originally Posted by AustinYun
Given that I lost quite a bit of weight recently, my entire wardrobe is basically out right now. I'm thinking I should get some selvedge denim jeans in indigo, a pair in grey, and some cotton chinos, but I'm totally clueless on where to go for the last, minus J Crew. And for what colors work well.
I have a couple pairs of the Comer 608 Slim fit chinos from Lands End canvas which I think are good for the price, especially if you can catch one of their sales (which seems to happen every other month). Dockers Alpha Khakis fit really nice in the store, but I've never owned a pair so I don't know how well they hold up.post #12356 of 171555/23/13 at 5:59pmpost #12357 of 171555/23/13 at 7:15pmpost #12358 of 171555/24/13 at 4:46ampost #12359 of 171555/24/13 at 5:19ampost #12360 of 171555/24/13 at 5:31amQuote:I don't know that doesn't look too slim to me. Have you tried American Apparel?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1553 Active Users (396 Members and 1157 Guests)
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › NEW Large Gitman & New England Shirt Company Shirts 9 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 10 minutes ago
- › Obenauf's LP: It works 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan