Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:21 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 824
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12347 of 172795/22/13 at 9:41pmpost #12348 of 172795/22/13 at 9:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by K2793
I'm highly considering backing this raw denim, has anyone else looked into rpmwest: http://rpmwe.st/12weg2R
Or has anyone here bought gustin denim?
i was looking into rpmwest, what concerns me is they don't give the upper thigh measurement as shown in blue owl/blue in green/etc, but rather 2 inches below the crotch. thigh space is an concern for mepost #12349 of 172795/23/13 at 8:58amGiven that I lost quite a bit of weight recently, my entire wardrobe is basically out right now. I'm thinking I should get some selvedge denim jeans in indigo, a pair in grey, and some cotton chinos, but I'm totally clueless on where to go for the last, minus J Crew. And for what colors work well.
I've got a grey two button light cotton sport coat, a thrifted black wool 3 button, one charcoal CK wool suit in very bad need of tailoring, and that's literally about it. Any suggestions as to where I should go from here, and what order to pick stuff up in?
I'm thinking about grabbing a pair of Wolvie 1000 mile boots as well, but later.post #12350 of 172795/23/13 at 9:06ampost #12351 of 172795/23/13 at 9:31ampost #12352 of 172795/23/13 at 9:36ampost #12353 of 172795/23/13 at 10:18ampost #12354 of 172795/23/13 at 10:54ampost #12355 of 172795/23/13 at 11:35amQuote:Originally Posted by AustinYun
Given that I lost quite a bit of weight recently, my entire wardrobe is basically out right now. I'm thinking I should get some selvedge denim jeans in indigo, a pair in grey, and some cotton chinos, but I'm totally clueless on where to go for the last, minus J Crew. And for what colors work well.
I have a couple pairs of the Comer 608 Slim fit chinos from Lands End canvas which I think are good for the price, especially if you can catch one of their sales (which seems to happen every other month). Dockers Alpha Khakis fit really nice in the store, but I've never owned a pair so I don't know how well they hold up.post #12356 of 172795/23/13 at 5:59pmpost #12357 of 172795/23/13 at 7:15pmpost #12358 of 172795/24/13 at 4:46ampost #12359 of 172795/24/13 at 5:19ampost #12360 of 172795/24/13 at 5:31amQuote:I don't know that doesn't look too slim to me. Have you tried American Apparel?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1010 Active Users (152 Members and 858 Guests)
- › MC General Chat 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Shoe Care) Controversy over cross-usage of shoe creams 24 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 32 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 35 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 36 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...