Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:17 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 824
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12347 of 172075/22/13 at 9:41pmpost #12348 of 172075/22/13 at 9:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by K2793
I'm highly considering backing this raw denim, has anyone else looked into rpmwest: http://rpmwe.st/12weg2R
Or has anyone here bought gustin denim?
i was looking into rpmwest, what concerns me is they don't give the upper thigh measurement as shown in blue owl/blue in green/etc, but rather 2 inches below the crotch. thigh space is an concern for mepost #12349 of 172075/23/13 at 8:58amGiven that I lost quite a bit of weight recently, my entire wardrobe is basically out right now. I'm thinking I should get some selvedge denim jeans in indigo, a pair in grey, and some cotton chinos, but I'm totally clueless on where to go for the last, minus J Crew. And for what colors work well.
I've got a grey two button light cotton sport coat, a thrifted black wool 3 button, one charcoal CK wool suit in very bad need of tailoring, and that's literally about it. Any suggestions as to where I should go from here, and what order to pick stuff up in?
I'm thinking about grabbing a pair of Wolvie 1000 mile boots as well, but later.post #12350 of 172075/23/13 at 9:06ampost #12351 of 172075/23/13 at 9:31ampost #12352 of 172075/23/13 at 9:36ampost #12353 of 172075/23/13 at 10:18ampost #12354 of 172075/23/13 at 10:54ampost #12355 of 172075/23/13 at 11:35amQuote:Originally Posted by AustinYun
Given that I lost quite a bit of weight recently, my entire wardrobe is basically out right now. I'm thinking I should get some selvedge denim jeans in indigo, a pair in grey, and some cotton chinos, but I'm totally clueless on where to go for the last, minus J Crew. And for what colors work well.
I have a couple pairs of the Comer 608 Slim fit chinos from Lands End canvas which I think are good for the price, especially if you can catch one of their sales (which seems to happen every other month). Dockers Alpha Khakis fit really nice in the store, but I've never owned a pair so I don't know how well they hold up.post #12356 of 172075/23/13 at 5:59pmpost #12357 of 172075/23/13 at 7:15pmpost #12358 of 172075/24/13 at 4:46ampost #12359 of 172075/24/13 at 5:19ampost #12360 of 172075/24/13 at 5:31amQuote:I don't know that doesn't look too slim to me. Have you tried American Apparel?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1513 Active Users (379 Members and 1134 Guests)
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 1 minute ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › CHALLENGE: SW&D does "Traditional" DEADLINE JULY 12, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...