Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 1/30/15 at 3:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 819
Styleforum Top Picks
I'd rather buy something with a little better quality than H&M. Although at this point, i'm more concerned with the fit than anything.
the answer is... it depends.
some denim brands stretch alot (like APC) some denim brands hardly stretch at all.
My experience with levis is that they stretch a bit, maybe an inch or two in the waist, knees will stretch, thighs will loosen up a bit. That being said, it really depends on the denim used, and levi is a big company. They probably have factories in many countries all using slightly different denim.
non stretch denim will be 100% cotton, where stretch denim generally has 2% or 3% lycra (or something) so they're more comfortable and won't stretch permanently until the next wash.
There are a lot of really good options for under $100 here:
The Barneys Co-Op and the Piatelli are very nice, I think you'd be happy with either.
I need purchase opinion/help. Do I buy new pants or tailor existing pants
NEW PANTS: Slowear incotex cargo pants - wool light gray, (perfect for spring/summer imho)
EXISTING PANTS: Wool light gray perfect for spring pants. No cargo or other embellishments. They might be cuffed.
The differences being the Slowear are slim fit and the hem is unfinished. The ones I have are more of a classic fit with a generous break and generous rise.
Either I can have existing pants reworked (hem, leg, rise) or start fresh.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 35 seconds ago
- › [[LOVE]] MARRIAGE E x p e r T ((+91-9799138999)) VaShIKArAN... 48 seconds ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › [[LOVE]] MARRIAGE E x p e r T ((+91-9799138999)) VaShIKArAN... 2 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 2 minutes ago
- › CRATE Denim Slim Tapered size 31 Unwashed 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...