he doesn't learn anything, never takes simple and good suggestions and keeps asking stupid questions
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 816
Styleforum Top Picks
thanks jorgeragula05 ill get one in gray, any other colors? i saw one in a dark ish red which looked quite good
kindofyoung, im sorry you feel that way but i have actually learnt a great deal thanks to others replies to me,
- i bought a brown leather bomber jacket
i got my denim jeans tailored, from the knee down to 7.5"
i bought vertical striped shirts for casual wear
i bought dark brown chukka boots
and i have learnt other fashion tips on how best to create a style, so i am deeply grateful for the kind advice people have given me,
Can anybody a recommend a similar shoe to this in terms of style and quality for around the $300 mark?
It seems like a very standard style but I'm having trouble finding a similar quality shoe in grey. I think paying $400 in total is a bit steep.
I'm looking for a short sleeve button up like the supreme cruise shirt (http://d2flb1n945r21v.cloudfront.net/production/uploaded/preview/60270/12-S23_LightBlue_1361187727.jpg)
But I don't want to pay supreme prices, where's a good place to look for these? Preferably same color with button collar.
First post here guys so wasn't sure where to ask this. Was wondering if this Corneliani jacket is legit or fake. Seems too cheap to be true....
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 seconds ago
- › What would you like men to wear AKA just an excuse to post cool... 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 4 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 4 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › PRPS BARRACUDA Sizes 31 & 36 NUDIE JEANS Size 38 NWT 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...