he doesn't learn anything, never takes simple and good suggestions and keeps asking stupid questions
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:27 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 816post #12226 of 172795/11/13 at 12:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12227 of 172795/11/13 at 1:29pm
thanks jorgeragula05 ill get one in gray, any other colors? i saw one in a dark ish red which looked quite good
kindofyoung, im sorry you feel that way but i have actually learnt a great deal thanks to others replies to me,
- i bought a brown leather bomber jacket
i got my denim jeans tailored, from the knee down to 7.5"
i bought vertical striped shirts for casual wear
i bought dark brown chukka boots
and i have learnt other fashion tips on how best to create a style, so i am deeply grateful for the kind advice people have given me,
thankspost #12228 of 172795/11/13 at 2:13pmpost #12229 of 172795/11/13 at 2:22pmpost #12230 of 172795/11/13 at 5:11pmpost #12231 of 172795/12/13 at 3:56ampost #12232 of 172795/12/13 at 8:04ampost #12233 of 172795/12/13 at 8:10ampost #12234 of 172795/12/13 at 2:34pmpost #12235 of 172795/12/13 at 3:22pmpost #12236 of 172795/12/13 at 3:55pmpost #12237 of 172795/13/13 at 8:42am
Can anybody a recommend a similar shoe to this in terms of style and quality for around the $300 mark?
It seems like a very standard style but I'm having trouble finding a similar quality shoe in grey. I think paying $400 in total is a bit steep.post #12238 of 172795/13/13 at 8:42am
I'm looking for a short sleeve button up like the supreme cruise shirt (http://d2flb1n945r21v.cloudfront.net/production/uploaded/preview/60270/12-S23_LightBlue_1361187727.jpg)
But I don't want to pay supreme prices, where's a good place to look for these? Preferably same color with button collar.post #12239 of 172795/13/13 at 9:01ampost #12240 of 172795/13/13 at 9:14am
First post here guys so wasn't sure where to ask this. Was wondering if this Corneliani jacket is legit or fake. Seems too cheap to be true....
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 45 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 54 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lilly Pulitzer Sport Coat Slim 42L Vintage 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Exotic Leather Goods 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...