or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 813

post #12181 of 15915
Quote:
Originally Posted by yessur View Post

Cheers, Italian Suit Size 50...whats that in US size in terms of length? 40R or 40L?

I would say 40R would be closer as they are cut quite short. It should be noted though that these jackets typically have working surgeon's cuffs (buttons on sleeve) which makes adjusting sleeve length more challenging (expensive). I have also found that the sleeve length is generous. If you like a shorter style and have average to long (but not freakishly so) arms - these can be a great fit off the rack.
post #12182 of 15915

I need new everyday jeans.. My Levi's 511 tore. Currently in the UK. Any suggestions? Budget is is below £100. Preferably washed denim. I have other raws already.

post #12183 of 15915
maybe another pair of levi's 511? can't go wrong with what you already know and it fits your budget icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif especially if you can find it on sale
post #12184 of 15915
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie View Post


I would say 40R would be closer as they are cut quite short. It should be noted though that these jackets typically have working surgeon's cuffs (buttons on sleeve) which makes adjusting sleeve length more challenging (expensive). I have also found that the sleeve length is generous. If you like a shorter style and have average to long (but not freakishly so) arms - these can be a great fit off the rack.

 

I'm 6ft2" so unfortunately 40R would be too short for me...

post #12185 of 15915

i need to find me a pair of boots:

 

where should i start?

post #12186 of 15915
google cowboy boots. they pretty much all look the same. also theres a cowboy boot thread over in CM, but thats mostly for tacky looking boots made from exotic animals in silly colors.

I have some Dan Post boots which are decent, look similar to the above except they're not flat black.
post #12187 of 15915
Quote:
Originally Posted by yessur View Post

I'm 6ft2" so unfortunately 40R would be too short for me...

Yeah - I'm 5"11" and they are as short as I would ever wear. I would not recommend for you.
post #12188 of 15915
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAGSAG View Post

i need to find me a pair of boots:



where should i start?
http://www.lucchese.com/
post #12189 of 15915
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post


http://www.lucchese.com/

 

appreciate it !

post #12190 of 15915
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_r View Post

google cowboy boots. they pretty much all look the same. also theres a cowboy boot thread over in CM, but thats mostly for tacky looking boots made from exotic animals in silly colors.

I have some Dan Post boots which are decent, look similar to the above except they're not flat black.

Yup - those are just basic cowboy boots. They come in various degrees of pointiness and varying heel heights as well as leathers/colours as max_r notes above. Google to start but also see if there are any western shops in your area (easier in Dallas than Boston I would guess).
post #12191 of 15915
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAGSAG View Post

appreciate it !

Got my dad a pair of these for christmas a few years ago. I don't wear cowboy boots but they are as well made as any shoe I've ever seen.

http://www.lucchese.com/products_detail.php?id=2723
post #12192 of 15915

Does anyone know where I can find out what shoes these are? http://d.pr/i/Z3dp I really would like to buy them but I don't know what model they are

post #12193 of 15915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogglywoggly View Post

Does anyone know where I can find out what shoes these are? http://d.pr/i/Z3dp I really would like to buy them but I don't know what model they are

they say 'air jordan' right on the side.

that being said, i dont know anything about jordans, how old these are, or if they're even available anymore (check the nike thread, they may be able to help)
post #12194 of 15915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogglywoggly View Post

Does anyone know where I can find out what shoes these are? http://d.pr/i/Z3dp I really would like to buy them but I don't know what model they are

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jordans/jordan-1/air-jordan-1-i-retro-barons-away-opening-day-black-white-silver-dark-charcoal/

 

Happy hunting.

post #12195 of 15915

Yea there is so many models who knows. Thanks i'll look for that thread

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here