Assuming you bought it because you liked it as a piece and not because of the brand, and it's good quality and feels great, why does it matter if it's fake or not?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Yesterday at 8:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 811post #12151 of 170325/5/13 at 4:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12152 of 170325/5/13 at 4:42amQuote:
This is the first item that I bought from the net and I just want to know if they're real or not thats allpost #12153 of 170325/6/13 at 6:34ampost #12154 of 170325/6/13 at 7:21ampost #12155 of 170325/6/13 at 8:43ampost #12156 of 170325/6/13 at 8:46ampost #12157 of 170325/6/13 at 9:31ampost #12158 of 170325/6/13 at 9:42ampost #12159 of 170325/6/13 at 12:43pmpost #12160 of 170325/6/13 at 1:03pmpost #12161 of 170325/6/13 at 2:04pm
OPENING CEREMONY, NEW YORK
OPENING CEREMONY, LA
CREATURES OF COMFORT, NYC
STEVEN ALAN, TRIBECA, NYC
STEVEN ALAN, CHELSEA, NYC
STEVEN ALAN, FILMORE, SF
HICKOREE'S HARD GOODS, BROOKLYN
BIRD, PARK SLOPE, BROOKLYN
BIRD, WILLIAMSBURG, BROOKLYN
GOOSE BARNACLE, BROOKLYN
STANDARD GOODS, LA
MAAS & STACKS, SF
FRANCES MAY, PORTLANDpost #12162 of 170325/6/13 at 3:01pmpost #12163 of 170325/6/13 at 3:03pmpost #12164 of 170325/6/13 at 3:37pmI'm wondering what brand these are..
they're a boot, high tops. black with white laces, piping around the top of the boot and a contrast coloured sole unit.
any idea what brand they are? the guy wearing them wears a lot of Margiela sneakers and Red Wing boots. He also wears a fair amount of A.P.C, Undercover, Rag & Bone and Acne if that helps?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 37 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...