Assuming you bought it because you liked it as a piece and not because of the brand, and it's good quality and feels great, why does it matter if it's fake or not?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 811post #12151 of 172995/5/13 at 4:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12152 of 172995/5/13 at 4:42amQuote:
This is the first item that I bought from the net and I just want to know if they're real or not thats allpost #12153 of 172995/6/13 at 6:34ampost #12154 of 172995/6/13 at 7:21ampost #12155 of 172995/6/13 at 8:43ampost #12156 of 172995/6/13 at 8:46ampost #12157 of 172995/6/13 at 9:31ampost #12158 of 172995/6/13 at 9:42ampost #12159 of 172995/6/13 at 12:43pmpost #12160 of 172995/6/13 at 1:03pmpost #12161 of 172995/6/13 at 2:04pm
OPENING CEREMONY, NEW YORK
OPENING CEREMONY, LA
CREATURES OF COMFORT, NYC
STEVEN ALAN, TRIBECA, NYC
STEVEN ALAN, CHELSEA, NYC
STEVEN ALAN, FILMORE, SF
HICKOREE'S HARD GOODS, BROOKLYN
BIRD, PARK SLOPE, BROOKLYN
BIRD, WILLIAMSBURG, BROOKLYN
GOOSE BARNACLE, BROOKLYN
STANDARD GOODS, LA
MAAS & STACKS, SF
FRANCES MAY, PORTLANDpost #12162 of 172995/6/13 at 3:01pmpost #12163 of 172995/6/13 at 3:03pmpost #12164 of 172995/6/13 at 3:37pmI'm wondering what brand these are..
they're a boot, high tops. black with white laces, piping around the top of the boot and a contrast coloured sole unit.
any idea what brand they are? the guy wearing them wears a lot of Margiela sneakers and Red Wing boots. He also wears a fair amount of A.P.C, Undercover, Rag & Bone and Acne if that helps?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 11 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 11 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 27 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 33 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 33 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 34 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 42 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 44 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...