Assuming you bought it because you liked it as a piece and not because of the brand, and it's good quality and feels great, why does it matter if it's fake or not?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:15 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 811post #12151 of 175945/5/13 at 4:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12152 of 175945/5/13 at 4:42amQuote:
This is the first item that I bought from the net and I just want to know if they're real or not thats allpost #12153 of 175945/6/13 at 6:34ampost #12154 of 175945/6/13 at 7:21ampost #12155 of 175945/6/13 at 8:43ampost #12156 of 175945/6/13 at 8:46ampost #12157 of 175945/6/13 at 9:31ampost #12158 of 175945/6/13 at 9:42ampost #12159 of 175945/6/13 at 12:43pmpost #12160 of 175945/6/13 at 1:03pmpost #12161 of 175945/6/13 at 2:04pm
OPENING CEREMONY, NEW YORK
OPENING CEREMONY, LA
CREATURES OF COMFORT, NYC
STEVEN ALAN, TRIBECA, NYC
STEVEN ALAN, CHELSEA, NYC
STEVEN ALAN, FILMORE, SF
HICKOREE'S HARD GOODS, BROOKLYN
BIRD, PARK SLOPE, BROOKLYN
BIRD, WILLIAMSBURG, BROOKLYN
GOOSE BARNACLE, BROOKLYN
STANDARD GOODS, LA
MAAS & STACKS, SF
FRANCES MAY, PORTLANDpost #12162 of 175945/6/13 at 3:01pmpost #12163 of 175945/6/13 at 3:03pmpost #12164 of 175945/6/13 at 3:37pmI'm wondering what brand these are..
they're a boot, high tops. black with white laces, piping around the top of the boot and a contrast coloured sole unit.
any idea what brand they are? the guy wearing them wears a lot of Margiela sneakers and Red Wing boots. He also wears a fair amount of A.P.C, Undercover, Rag & Bone and Acne if that helps?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › BRAVE ICONS JEANS 35 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › what to say to hairdresser to get hair cut like this? 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.