Hey, I want to know where can I get the best quality denim jeans for under 200?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:21 am in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 806post #12077 of 176934/30/13 at 5:59ampost #12078 of 176934/30/13 at 7:12ampost #12079 of 176934/30/13 at 7:24ampost #12080 of 176934/30/13 at 7:25amQuote:Originally Posted by mr usneun
i need a good knitted tie..
is this one any good??
Thetiebar.com has some decent ties and the prices are great, too.post #12081 of 176934/30/13 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by allennat
i really appreciate your feedback, I'm just trying to figure out what to do.
The small- non slim fit shirt, still has the wrinkles in the front and extra fabric in the back causing a baggy look. (images above in blue shirt)
I could try ordering mediums, but then the sleeves would be to long.
I'm just trying to dress well, but I can't seem to find a shirt that fits, I don't know if i have a strange size or not, my chest measures ~41, and waist ~31 and 5'5, neck is ~14.5
so am I SOL because im not 5'9 slim and a ~4-6 drop?
You may just need to try another brand. Strange that it doesn't feel tight for you. I wear small in the Uniqlo regular fit OCBD, but get the waist and back tailored and with a 38" chest it feels a little tight to me. Not sure how you are a 41" chest and how it doesn't feel tight to you.post #12082 of 176934/30/13 at 9:22ampost #12083 of 176934/30/13 at 9:47amQuote:Originally Posted by mr usneun
i need a good knitted tie..
is this one any good??
Archival Clothingpost #12084 of 176934/30/13 at 10:23am
Has anyone here bought the blazer (or know someone who has) from Peter Manning?
How's the quality?
*I'm a smaller guy who is too big for children's clothes and too small for most men's clothes.
Also, what's your opinion on the blazer itself? Should this be in its own thread?post #12085 of 176934/30/13 at 2:45pmpost #12086 of 176934/30/13 at 4:03pm
Hi, I now got a pair of Unbranded Brand 201 tapered size 31"
Ive worn the jeans for 25 days, and the seems on the side of the knee are getting looser, and I think they wont hold very long.
So I guess I need a new pair of raws soon, Iam looking for a nice raw selvedge jeans with tapered legs, as much taper as possible.
The rise on the UB 201 is the only thing thats annoying. (and of course that theyre about to get f**** up after 25 days).
So I need a quality jean with high rise and tapered, and not to expensive (100-200 bucks) and Iam after quality!
And around 14-17oz... cold winters, and hot summers...
I also want real indigos, and colored seems...I dont like the jeans with black or very dark seems...
Anyone got a tip for me?
Excuse the crappy english....greetings from Norway :)post #12087 of 176934/30/13 at 8:13pmWhere can i get:
Cropped sweaters like the one below to the left or sweaters with ragged edges??
For men obvz
Plain white shirt - long like below?
And cheaper alternatives to long t shirts with ragged edges or anything great for layering like these:
(I looked into rick owens, alexander wang, damir doma, and boris bidjan but they're too expensive for me)post #12088 of 176934/30/13 at 9:00pmpost #12089 of 176934/30/13 at 10:49pmpost #12090 of 176935/1/13 at 2:36am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ted Cruz Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › NIB VASS CHUKKA BOOT MID BROWN SUEDE 43.5 16 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 20 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap : St. Crispin's + Carmina NIB Shoe Sample Sale // Creed... 22 minutes ago
- › Constructive ideas on improving the forum 23 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 25 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding