Hey, I want to know where can I get the best quality denim jeans for under 200?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 806
i need a good knitted tie..
is this one any good??
Thetiebar.com has some decent ties and the prices are great, too.
i really appreciate your feedback, I'm just trying to figure out what to do.
The small- non slim fit shirt, still has the wrinkles in the front and extra fabric in the back causing a baggy look. (images above in blue shirt)
I could try ordering mediums, but then the sleeves would be to long.
I'm just trying to dress well, but I can't seem to find a shirt that fits, I don't know if i have a strange size or not, my chest measures ~41, and waist ~31 and 5'5, neck is ~14.5
so am I SOL because im not 5'9 slim and a ~4-6 drop?
You may just need to try another brand. Strange that it doesn't feel tight for you. I wear small in the Uniqlo regular fit OCBD, but get the waist and back tailored and with a 38" chest it feels a little tight to me. Not sure how you are a 41" chest and how it doesn't feel tight to you.
i need a good knitted tie..
is this one any good??
Has anyone here bought the blazer (or know someone who has) from Peter Manning?
How's the quality?
*I'm a smaller guy who is too big for children's clothes and too small for most men's clothes.
Also, what's your opinion on the blazer itself? Should this be in its own thread?
Hi, I now got a pair of Unbranded Brand 201 tapered size 31"
Ive worn the jeans for 25 days, and the seems on the side of the knee are getting looser, and I think they wont hold very long.
So I guess I need a new pair of raws soon, Iam looking for a nice raw selvedge jeans with tapered legs, as much taper as possible.
The rise on the UB 201 is the only thing thats annoying. (and of course that theyre about to get f**** up after 25 days).
So I need a quality jean with high rise and tapered, and not to expensive (100-200 bucks) and Iam after quality!
And around 14-17oz... cold winters, and hot summers...
I also want real indigos, and colored seems...I dont like the jeans with black or very dark seems...
Anyone got a tip for me?
Excuse the crappy english....greetings from Norway :)
Cropped sweaters like the one below to the left or sweaters with ragged edges??
For men obvz
Plain white shirt - long like below?
And cheaper alternatives to long t shirts with ragged edges or anything great for layering like these:
(I looked into rick owens, alexander wang, damir doma, and boris bidjan but they're too expensive for me)
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - TEXTURES - 9/9/14 - 9/30/14 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 6 minutes ago
- › Maison Martin Margiela Navy-Maroon Melange Thick Wool Scarf 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › WTB: 36 S/ 46 S Grey or Charcoal Suit 11 minutes ago
- › Fitted Affordable Kitchens Birmingham 13 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 25 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 29 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 30 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 31 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)