Hey, I want to know where can I get the best quality denim jeans for under 200?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:16 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 806
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12077 of 173044/30/13 at 5:59ampost #12078 of 173044/30/13 at 7:12ampost #12079 of 173044/30/13 at 7:24ampost #12080 of 173044/30/13 at 7:25amQuote:Originally Posted by mr usneun
i need a good knitted tie..
is this one any good??
Thetiebar.com has some decent ties and the prices are great, too.post #12081 of 173044/30/13 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by allennat
i really appreciate your feedback, I'm just trying to figure out what to do.
The small- non slim fit shirt, still has the wrinkles in the front and extra fabric in the back causing a baggy look. (images above in blue shirt)
I could try ordering mediums, but then the sleeves would be to long.
I'm just trying to dress well, but I can't seem to find a shirt that fits, I don't know if i have a strange size or not, my chest measures ~41, and waist ~31 and 5'5, neck is ~14.5
so am I SOL because im not 5'9 slim and a ~4-6 drop?
You may just need to try another brand. Strange that it doesn't feel tight for you. I wear small in the Uniqlo regular fit OCBD, but get the waist and back tailored and with a 38" chest it feels a little tight to me. Not sure how you are a 41" chest and how it doesn't feel tight to you.post #12082 of 173044/30/13 at 9:22ampost #12083 of 173044/30/13 at 9:47amQuote:Originally Posted by mr usneun
i need a good knitted tie..
is this one any good??
Archival Clothingpost #12084 of 173044/30/13 at 10:23am
Has anyone here bought the blazer (or know someone who has) from Peter Manning?
How's the quality?
*I'm a smaller guy who is too big for children's clothes and too small for most men's clothes.
Also, what's your opinion on the blazer itself? Should this be in its own thread?post #12085 of 173044/30/13 at 2:45pmpost #12086 of 173044/30/13 at 4:03pm
Hi, I now got a pair of Unbranded Brand 201 tapered size 31"
Ive worn the jeans for 25 days, and the seems on the side of the knee are getting looser, and I think they wont hold very long.
So I guess I need a new pair of raws soon, Iam looking for a nice raw selvedge jeans with tapered legs, as much taper as possible.
The rise on the UB 201 is the only thing thats annoying. (and of course that theyre about to get f**** up after 25 days).
So I need a quality jean with high rise and tapered, and not to expensive (100-200 bucks) and Iam after quality!
And around 14-17oz... cold winters, and hot summers...
I also want real indigos, and colored seems...I dont like the jeans with black or very dark seems...
Anyone got a tip for me?
Excuse the crappy english....greetings from Norway :)post #12087 of 173044/30/13 at 8:13pmWhere can i get:
Cropped sweaters like the one below to the left or sweaters with ragged edges??
For men obvz
Plain white shirt - long like below?
And cheaper alternatives to long t shirts with ragged edges or anything great for layering like these:
(I looked into rick owens, alexander wang, damir doma, and boris bidjan but they're too expensive for me)post #12088 of 173044/30/13 at 9:00pmpost #12089 of 173044/30/13 at 10:49pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › GAY? 6 minutes ago
- › BNWT Naked & Famous Weird Guy Size 30 Green 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...