Hey, I want to know where can I get the best quality denim jeans for under 200?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 806
Styleforum Top Picks
i need a good knitted tie..
is this one any good??
Thetiebar.com has some decent ties and the prices are great, too.
i really appreciate your feedback, I'm just trying to figure out what to do.
The small- non slim fit shirt, still has the wrinkles in the front and extra fabric in the back causing a baggy look. (images above in blue shirt)
I could try ordering mediums, but then the sleeves would be to long.
I'm just trying to dress well, but I can't seem to find a shirt that fits, I don't know if i have a strange size or not, my chest measures ~41, and waist ~31 and 5'5, neck is ~14.5
so am I SOL because im not 5'9 slim and a ~4-6 drop?
You may just need to try another brand. Strange that it doesn't feel tight for you. I wear small in the Uniqlo regular fit OCBD, but get the waist and back tailored and with a 38" chest it feels a little tight to me. Not sure how you are a 41" chest and how it doesn't feel tight to you.
i need a good knitted tie..
is this one any good??
Has anyone here bought the blazer (or know someone who has) from Peter Manning?
How's the quality?
*I'm a smaller guy who is too big for children's clothes and too small for most men's clothes.
Also, what's your opinion on the blazer itself? Should this be in its own thread?
Hi, I now got a pair of Unbranded Brand 201 tapered size 31"
Ive worn the jeans for 25 days, and the seems on the side of the knee are getting looser, and I think they wont hold very long.
So I guess I need a new pair of raws soon, Iam looking for a nice raw selvedge jeans with tapered legs, as much taper as possible.
The rise on the UB 201 is the only thing thats annoying. (and of course that theyre about to get f**** up after 25 days).
So I need a quality jean with high rise and tapered, and not to expensive (100-200 bucks) and Iam after quality!
And around 14-17oz... cold winters, and hot summers...
I also want real indigos, and colored seems...I dont like the jeans with black or very dark seems...
Anyone got a tip for me?
Excuse the crappy english....greetings from Norway :)
Cropped sweaters like the one below to the left or sweaters with ragged edges??
For men obvz
Plain white shirt - long like below?
And cheaper alternatives to long t shirts with ragged edges or anything great for layering like these:
(I looked into rick owens, alexander wang, damir doma, and boris bidjan but they're too expensive for me)
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2013-14 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw