i liked ribbed tees for undershirts - www.ribbedtee.com (no i don't work for them, i just like them)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/30/15 at 8:19pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 794post #11896 of 170324/14/13 at 6:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11897 of 170324/14/13 at 6:51ampost #11898 of 170324/14/13 at 10:12ampost #11899 of 170324/14/13 at 10:39ampost #11900 of 170324/14/13 at 3:20pmpost #11901 of 170324/14/13 at 5:09pmpost #11902 of 170324/14/13 at 5:39pm
i have a horween shell cordovan watch band (whiskey). i know it's going to patina and darken over time but do i need to be careful with around water with it? i know it's going to get wet when washing my hands or doing the dishes and whatnot.
going along with this...should i bother treating it ever? if so what do you recommend? thanks.post #11903 of 170324/14/13 at 7:22pmSorry I am on ipad, computer is busted ATM.
Outfit : http://instagram.com/p/X-3vzBvAU4/
Recently I gained about 15lbs ( previous post) (shirts don't fit anymore)
I am wearing a 36s express photographer jacket , their fitted jacket.
I know it's to tight in my stomach area, but what about the chest?
When I try the 38 it feels to large in the chest and shoulders , but better in the stomach area.
Self measure chest was about 40" am I wearing the wrong size?post #11904 of 170324/14/13 at 8:06pmpost #11905 of 170324/14/13 at 9:46pmpost #11906 of 170324/14/13 at 10:19pmpost #11907 of 170324/14/13 at 11:08pm
Got a quick question here, I've been looking for this shirt like crazy in ebay, online stores you name it.
Here's a video, the shirt I'm looking for its in between 1:40 thru 2:00 - looks like a gold silk long sleeve
I know he is wearing Versace silk shirts throughout the video, found the red, blue, and white while searching online for the golden shirt, but can't tell its Versace for sure haven't found it anywhere
Please Help!post #11908 of 170324/14/13 at 11:22pmpost #11909 of 170324/15/13 at 3:13ampost #11910 of 170324/15/13 at 5:11amQuote:Originally Posted by bLaZ3n
1. Has anyone ever called an Uniqlo store and placed an order? Do they provide free shipping?
2. Anyone recommend any dress/casual shirt brands that aren't long in length, that can be worn untucked (preferably stopping a couple inches past my waist)? (Polo's too)
2) that probably depends on your height/dimensions
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 seconds ago
- › RRL Blue Striped Button Up Shirt Medium 10 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Interest Check - Alden Color 4 Wingtip Boot and Alden Color 2... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...