i liked ribbed tees for undershirts - www.ribbedtee.com (no i don't work for them, i just like them)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:18 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:17 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 794post #11896 of 172074/14/13 at 6:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11897 of 172074/14/13 at 6:51ampost #11898 of 172074/14/13 at 10:12ampost #11899 of 172074/14/13 at 10:39ampost #11900 of 172074/14/13 at 3:20pmpost #11901 of 172074/14/13 at 5:09pmpost #11902 of 172074/14/13 at 5:39pm
i have a horween shell cordovan watch band (whiskey). i know it's going to patina and darken over time but do i need to be careful with around water with it? i know it's going to get wet when washing my hands or doing the dishes and whatnot.
going along with this...should i bother treating it ever? if so what do you recommend? thanks.post #11903 of 172074/14/13 at 7:22pmSorry I am on ipad, computer is busted ATM.
Outfit : http://instagram.com/p/X-3vzBvAU4/
Recently I gained about 15lbs ( previous post) (shirts don't fit anymore)
I am wearing a 36s express photographer jacket , their fitted jacket.
I know it's to tight in my stomach area, but what about the chest?
When I try the 38 it feels to large in the chest and shoulders , but better in the stomach area.
Self measure chest was about 40" am I wearing the wrong size?post #11904 of 172074/14/13 at 8:06pmpost #11905 of 172074/14/13 at 9:46pmpost #11906 of 172074/14/13 at 10:19pmpost #11907 of 172074/14/13 at 11:08pm
Got a quick question here, I've been looking for this shirt like crazy in ebay, online stores you name it.
Here's a video, the shirt I'm looking for its in between 1:40 thru 2:00 - looks like a gold silk long sleeve
I know he is wearing Versace silk shirts throughout the video, found the red, blue, and white while searching online for the golden shirt, but can't tell its Versace for sure haven't found it anywhere
Please Help!post #11908 of 172074/14/13 at 11:22pmpost #11909 of 172074/15/13 at 3:13ampost #11910 of 172074/15/13 at 5:11amQuote:Originally Posted by bLaZ3n
1. Has anyone ever called an Uniqlo store and placed an order? Do they provide free shipping?
2. Anyone recommend any dress/casual shirt brands that aren't long in length, that can be worn untucked (preferably stopping a couple inches past my waist)? (Polo's too)
2) that probably depends on your height/dimensions
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Your Opinion on this AE from Ebay - PIC inside - 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Ray ban 1952 white gold limited edition 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli Blazer 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...