i liked ribbed tees for undershirts - www.ribbedtee.com (no i don't work for them, i just like them)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:38 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 794post #11896 of 175924/14/13 at 6:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11897 of 175924/14/13 at 6:51ampost #11898 of 175924/14/13 at 10:12ampost #11899 of 175924/14/13 at 10:39ampost #11900 of 175924/14/13 at 3:20pmpost #11901 of 175924/14/13 at 5:09pmpost #11902 of 175924/14/13 at 5:39pm
i have a horween shell cordovan watch band (whiskey). i know it's going to patina and darken over time but do i need to be careful with around water with it? i know it's going to get wet when washing my hands or doing the dishes and whatnot.
going along with this...should i bother treating it ever? if so what do you recommend? thanks.post #11903 of 175924/14/13 at 7:22pmSorry I am on ipad, computer is busted ATM.
Outfit : http://instagram.com/p/X-3vzBvAU4/
Recently I gained about 15lbs ( previous post) (shirts don't fit anymore)
I am wearing a 36s express photographer jacket , their fitted jacket.
I know it's to tight in my stomach area, but what about the chest?
When I try the 38 it feels to large in the chest and shoulders , but better in the stomach area.
Self measure chest was about 40" am I wearing the wrong size?post #11904 of 175924/14/13 at 8:06pmpost #11905 of 175924/14/13 at 9:46pmpost #11906 of 175924/14/13 at 10:19pmpost #11907 of 175924/14/13 at 11:08pm
Got a quick question here, I've been looking for this shirt like crazy in ebay, online stores you name it.
Here's a video, the shirt I'm looking for its in between 1:40 thru 2:00 - looks like a gold silk long sleeve
I know he is wearing Versace silk shirts throughout the video, found the red, blue, and white while searching online for the golden shirt, but can't tell its Versace for sure haven't found it anywhere
Please Help!post #11908 of 175924/14/13 at 11:22pmpost #11909 of 175924/15/13 at 3:13ampost #11910 of 175924/15/13 at 5:11amQuote:Originally Posted by bLaZ3n
1. Has anyone ever called an Uniqlo store and placed an order? Do they provide free shipping?
2. Anyone recommend any dress/casual shirt brands that aren't long in length, that can be worn untucked (preferably stopping a couple inches past my waist)? (Polo's too)
2) that probably depends on your height/dimensions
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...