i liked ribbed tees for undershirts - www.ribbedtee.com (no i don't work for them, i just like them)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:52 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 794post #11896 of 173464/14/13 at 6:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11897 of 173464/14/13 at 6:51ampost #11898 of 173464/14/13 at 10:12ampost #11899 of 173464/14/13 at 10:39ampost #11900 of 173464/14/13 at 3:20pmpost #11901 of 173464/14/13 at 5:09pmpost #11902 of 173464/14/13 at 5:39pm
i have a horween shell cordovan watch band (whiskey). i know it's going to patina and darken over time but do i need to be careful with around water with it? i know it's going to get wet when washing my hands or doing the dishes and whatnot.
going along with this...should i bother treating it ever? if so what do you recommend? thanks.post #11903 of 173464/14/13 at 7:22pmSorry I am on ipad, computer is busted ATM.
Outfit : http://instagram.com/p/X-3vzBvAU4/
Recently I gained about 15lbs ( previous post) (shirts don't fit anymore)
I am wearing a 36s express photographer jacket , their fitted jacket.
I know it's to tight in my stomach area, but what about the chest?
When I try the 38 it feels to large in the chest and shoulders , but better in the stomach area.
Self measure chest was about 40" am I wearing the wrong size?post #11904 of 173464/14/13 at 8:06pmpost #11905 of 173464/14/13 at 9:46pmpost #11906 of 173464/14/13 at 10:19pmpost #11907 of 173464/14/13 at 11:08pm
Got a quick question here, I've been looking for this shirt like crazy in ebay, online stores you name it.
Here's a video, the shirt I'm looking for its in between 1:40 thru 2:00 - looks like a gold silk long sleeve
I know he is wearing Versace silk shirts throughout the video, found the red, blue, and white while searching online for the golden shirt, but can't tell its Versace for sure haven't found it anywhere
Please Help!post #11908 of 173464/14/13 at 11:22pmpost #11909 of 173464/15/13 at 3:13ampost #11910 of 173464/15/13 at 5:11amQuote:Originally Posted by bLaZ3n
1. Has anyone ever called an Uniqlo store and placed an order? Do they provide free shipping?
2. Anyone recommend any dress/casual shirt brands that aren't long in length, that can be worn untucked (preferably stopping a couple inches past my waist)? (Polo's too)
2) that probably depends on your height/dimensions
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 24 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › More serious hairstyle recommendations for upcoming Business Analyst 13 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015