i liked ribbed tees for undershirts - www.ribbedtee.com (no i don't work for them, i just like them)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:20 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 794post #11896 of 175934/14/13 at 6:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11897 of 175934/14/13 at 6:51ampost #11898 of 175934/14/13 at 10:12ampost #11899 of 175934/14/13 at 10:39ampost #11900 of 175934/14/13 at 3:20pmpost #11901 of 175934/14/13 at 5:09pmpost #11902 of 175934/14/13 at 5:39pm
i have a horween shell cordovan watch band (whiskey). i know it's going to patina and darken over time but do i need to be careful with around water with it? i know it's going to get wet when washing my hands or doing the dishes and whatnot.
going along with this...should i bother treating it ever? if so what do you recommend? thanks.post #11903 of 175934/14/13 at 7:22pmSorry I am on ipad, computer is busted ATM.
Outfit : http://instagram.com/p/X-3vzBvAU4/
Recently I gained about 15lbs ( previous post) (shirts don't fit anymore)
I am wearing a 36s express photographer jacket , their fitted jacket.
I know it's to tight in my stomach area, but what about the chest?
When I try the 38 it feels to large in the chest and shoulders , but better in the stomach area.
Self measure chest was about 40" am I wearing the wrong size?post #11904 of 175934/14/13 at 8:06pmpost #11905 of 175934/14/13 at 9:46pmpost #11906 of 175934/14/13 at 10:19pmpost #11907 of 175934/14/13 at 11:08pm
Got a quick question here, I've been looking for this shirt like crazy in ebay, online stores you name it.
Here's a video, the shirt I'm looking for its in between 1:40 thru 2:00 - looks like a gold silk long sleeve
I know he is wearing Versace silk shirts throughout the video, found the red, blue, and white while searching online for the golden shirt, but can't tell its Versace for sure haven't found it anywhere
Please Help!post #11908 of 175934/14/13 at 11:22pmpost #11909 of 175934/15/13 at 3:13ampost #11910 of 175934/15/13 at 5:11amQuote:Originally Posted by bLaZ3n
1. Has anyone ever called an Uniqlo store and placed an order? Do they provide free shipping?
2. Anyone recommend any dress/casual shirt brands that aren't long in length, that can be worn untucked (preferably stopping a couple inches past my waist)? (Polo's too)
2) that probably depends on your height/dimensions
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 35 seconds ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 19 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?