Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:57 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 784post #11746 of 175933/27/13 at 7:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11747 of 175933/27/13 at 7:50pmpost #11748 of 175933/28/13 at 1:30ampost #11749 of 175933/28/13 at 1:50amQuote:
That is called a CPO jacket I think. Epaulet had one recently.
http://epauletshop.tumblr.com/post/2303773769/epaulet-cpo-jacketpost #11750 of 175933/28/13 at 5:09amQuote:
street wear its a very broad term, give us a bit more insight into what you wear/your style so that we can give better recommendations for youpost #11751 of 175933/28/13 at 5:23am
where is a good place to shop for watch bands? the keeper on my daily watch (Bulova Precisionist) just broke last night and the band itself has seen better days. here is a pic of the watch (not mine) -
i guess i'm looking for another leather band... not sure what would look good besides something extremely similar to what was on there.post #11752 of 175933/28/13 at 5:26ampost #11753 of 175933/28/13 at 9:30ampost #11754 of 175933/28/13 at 1:07pmpost #11755 of 175933/28/13 at 1:37pmpost #11756 of 175933/28/13 at 1:42pm
I saw that jacket which looks great in my oppinion. What do you think. Does this jacket fit right?
What do you think of the shoulder width?
I have also a generally question to the shoulder width. Where should the shoulder part of a shirt, jacket, t-shirt, polo... end (where should the seam where sleeves begin be?)?post #11757 of 175933/28/13 at 2:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Broark
I figured this would be the place to ask this real quick.
I'm thinking about getting a pair of Common Projects Achilles Lows and I usually wear a 12 in most sneakers (Vans, Shoes Like Pottery).
I'm guessing a 44 would be best since they tend to run big?
Thanks in advance.
there lots of cp sizing info if you look around, but I'm a 10.5 in vans and a 43 in cp Achilles lows of that provides any insightpost #11758 of 175933/28/13 at 4:46pmpost #11759 of 175933/28/13 at 7:20pmpost #11760 of 175933/28/13 at 7:52pmQuote:
No but a sz 3 in dbss is equivalent to a sz 10-11. You could get away with it if you're 11.5 too.
Like their gats, sz down 1.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 seconds ago
- › Creases on a doble-breasted suit 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...