Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 1/30/15 at 3:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 784
Styleforum Top Picks
That is called a CPO jacket I think. Epaulet had one recently.
street wear its a very broad term, give us a bit more insight into what you wear/your style so that we can give better recommendations for you
where is a good place to shop for watch bands? the keeper on my daily watch (Bulova Precisionist) just broke last night and the band itself has seen better days. here is a pic of the watch (not mine) -
i guess i'm looking for another leather band... not sure what would look good besides something extremely similar to what was on there.
I saw that jacket which looks great in my oppinion. What do you think. Does this jacket fit right?
What do you think of the shoulder width?
I have also a generally question to the shoulder width. Where should the shoulder part of a shirt, jacket, t-shirt, polo... end (where should the seam where sleeves begin be?)?
I figured this would be the place to ask this real quick.
I'm thinking about getting a pair of Common Projects Achilles Lows and I usually wear a 12 in most sneakers (Vans, Shoes Like Pottery).
I'm guessing a 44 would be best since they tend to run big?
Thanks in advance.
there lots of cp sizing info if you look around, but I'm a 10.5 in vans and a 43 in cp Achilles lows of that provides any insight
No but a sz 3 in dbss is equivalent to a sz 10-11. You could get away with it if you're 11.5 too.
Like their gats, sz down 1.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 59 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Walnut Shell Cordovan Dalton Boot 8.5D 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile boot brown Sz 9 - SOLD! 12 minutes ago
- › Cigars 12 minutes ago
- › Welcome to the new men's fashion wholesaler. 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Can you identify this jacket? 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...