Also, where can one find a linen sweater for around/under $100 that isn't complete shit. Looked at Uniqlo but I officially do not trust their linen offerings.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:26 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 779post #11671 of 171423/20/13 at 2:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11672 of 171423/20/13 at 2:50pmQuote:
Is a little more than $100, but I had considered the following a few days ago.
decided to just go with some basic long sleeve tshirts from Uniqlo instead. *shrugs*
Edited by amathew - 3/20/13 at 4:01pmpost #11673 of 171423/20/13 at 2:57pmpost #11674 of 171423/20/13 at 3:24pmQuote:Wash and wear your jeans like normal clothing.Originally Posted by Ecco
If they smell or you get something god awful on them, wash them with Woolite on gentle. Just don't dry. They'll shrink back to their original size and then you'll just have to break them in a little again. I wouldn't overthink this one. This also only really applies to raw denim since washed denim is already washed (see what I did there).
If you don't wash them, bacteria gonna eat your nuts.
Whose got the link to this video to proof my position?post #11675 of 171423/20/13 at 3:30pmpost #11676 of 171423/20/13 at 6:46pmpost #11677 of 171423/20/13 at 8:33pmpost #11678 of 171423/20/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
Sorry bro. If bacteria are eating your nuts you've got other problems.post #11679 of 171423/20/13 at 11:37pmpost #11680 of 171423/20/13 at 11:52pmpost #11681 of 171423/21/13 at 7:23ampost #11682 of 171423/21/13 at 7:29ampost #11683 of 171423/21/13 at 7:47ampost #11684 of 171423/21/13 at 8:03am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1501 Active Users (359 Members and 1142 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Drop 22 May Epaulet Flannel Windowpane Trousers - Navy and Gray 31... 8 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › What one fashion item helps you stand out? 11 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 11 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan