Also, where can one find a linen sweater for around/under $100 that isn't complete shit. Looked at Uniqlo but I officially do not trust their linen offerings.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 779post #11671 of 173013/20/13 at 2:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11672 of 173013/20/13 at 2:50pmQuote:
Is a little more than $100, but I had considered the following a few days ago.
decided to just go with some basic long sleeve tshirts from Uniqlo instead. *shrugs*
Edited by amathew - 3/20/13 at 4:01pmpost #11673 of 173013/20/13 at 2:57pmpost #11674 of 173013/20/13 at 3:24pmQuote:Wash and wear your jeans like normal clothing.Originally Posted by Ecco
If they smell or you get something god awful on them, wash them with Woolite on gentle. Just don't dry. They'll shrink back to their original size and then you'll just have to break them in a little again. I wouldn't overthink this one. This also only really applies to raw denim since washed denim is already washed (see what I did there).
If you don't wash them, bacteria gonna eat your nuts.
Whose got the link to this video to proof my position?post #11675 of 173013/20/13 at 3:30pmpost #11676 of 173013/20/13 at 6:46pmpost #11677 of 173013/20/13 at 8:33pmpost #11678 of 173013/20/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
Sorry bro. If bacteria are eating your nuts you've got other problems.post #11679 of 173013/20/13 at 11:37pmpost #11680 of 173013/20/13 at 11:52pmpost #11681 of 173013/21/13 at 7:23ampost #11682 of 173013/21/13 at 7:29ampost #11683 of 173013/21/13 at 7:47ampost #11684 of 173013/21/13 at 8:03am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1588 Active Users (281 Members and 1307 Guests)
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 22 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 11 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...