It's neither good nor bad; it just is.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:49 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 766post #11476 of 173413/4/13 at 5:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11477 of 173413/4/13 at 6:12pmQuote:
I ended up grabbing a Yuketen Maine Guide boot on the bodega sale. It was like $190 after shipping, way too cheap to pass up!
I still want a Beckman though...post #11478 of 173413/4/13 at 8:15pmpost #11479 of 173413/4/13 at 8:20pmI'm trying to emulate this look from Rick Owens:
I can't really decipher the pants, the rise is an absurd 20 inches. I'm still pretty unfamiliar with drop crotch stuff -- are the pants meant to be worn high up? Or are the pants in the picture just hemmed? I used the zipper as a visual guide and think I'm wearing them at about the same height on my waist, but I might be wrong...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also, he's probably a good half foot taller than me
I was also considering hemming several inches / narrowing the leg opening a tad, but we all remember what happened the last time someone here tried that with baggy trouserspost #11480 of 173413/4/13 at 8:21pmpost #11481 of 173413/4/13 at 8:33pmpost #11482 of 173413/4/13 at 8:47pmpost #11483 of 173413/4/13 at 8:51pmpost #11484 of 173413/4/13 at 9:01pmQuote:
My personal solution is just to have both sides "buy" each other's item through Paypal; that way if things go south, someone can always open a dispute. The 4% lost through Paypal is a small price to pay for a safe transaction.
So if I'm trading my $100 thing for someone else's $100 thing we'd just both pop each other $100post #11485 of 173413/5/13 at 12:08ampost #11486 of 173413/5/13 at 7:14ampost #11487 of 173413/5/13 at 7:15ampost #11488 of 173413/5/13 at 8:01amQuote:
I don't think there are any good quality suits which are sold at full price under $500. You are going to have to fork out more money.post #11489 of 173413/5/13 at 8:07amQuote:
What do you mean by "relevant"?
You can get chukkas, loafers, driving shoes etc
If the chinos are baggy and don't fit well, they won't go with anything.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1676 Active Users (407 Members and 1269 Guests)
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 seconds ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 3 minutes ago
- › POLL: Is Eidos Napoli an Italian or an American brand ? 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › Vass belts sizes 90 - 95, narrow and wide. 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015