Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:49 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 765post #11461 of 173043/3/13 at 10:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11462 of 173043/4/13 at 12:48ampost #11463 of 173043/4/13 at 1:06amQuote:
TOJ DR in Black Lambpost #11464 of 173043/4/13 at 1:09ampost #11465 of 173043/4/13 at 2:54ampost #11466 of 173043/4/13 at 4:44ampost #11467 of 173043/4/13 at 5:04amQuote:Originally Posted by jookz
this jacket has snaps instead of buttons and slightly different pockets, but it's the same otherwise.
how would you describe this type of jacket? does it have a name?post #11468 of 173043/4/13 at 10:23am
gonna be picking up some OCBDs soon, not sure between Uniqlo and the Lands End oxford. leaning more towards the LE oxford b/c I feel like it would probably be more durable, but wanted a second opinion
Uniqlo Oxford Shirts
LE Rigger Oxford Shirtpost #11469 of 173043/4/13 at 10:23am
I asked this before but it was when i was still being 'confirmed' so it appeared days later and (probably) no one saw it. That or no one had an answer. Are there any good spring / summer raincoats around just now? Something with an interesting shape and / or fabric. There was a Patrik Ervell transparent-ish yellow raincoat from a few years ago i loved but it's impossible to find.post #11470 of 173043/4/13 at 11:18ampost #11471 of 173043/4/13 at 12:17pm
I want to get a good boot to wear with workwear and to use during winter/trekking around/etc.
I've thought about getting the Beckman since it looks both workable and stylish, but there seems to be some criticism for it floating around here.
Anyone have any suggestions on a good boot? Preferably it has to be purchasable from Zappos.com, as I have a discount there.post #11472 of 173043/4/13 at 1:59pm
Do these jeans look too tight? They feel somewhat snug around my thighs. I asked my gf if they looked tight and she said yes they do.
I had to throw away 10 pair of jeans today because they were skin tight skinny jeans and I'm out of that phase. I want to wear slim jeans, or perfect fit jeans not tight or too loose.
Anyways do those jeans look tight? And which jeans would you recommend for someone on a budget. Thanks.post #11473 of 173043/4/13 at 2:30pmpost #11474 of 173043/4/13 at 3:55pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 29 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › SuitSupply La Spalla Blue Birds Eye Suit - 38s 2 minutes ago
- › Prada suit 2-button classic medium gray 36/46 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ?? 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 9 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 9 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...