Does the Comme Des Garcons polo shirt fit the same as the RL custom fit?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 756
What are advantages/disadvantages to different types of soles? Was gonna go with leather but I Know those wear fast.
I want to buy some black boots. Either lace ups or side zips.
Something in the shade of black similar to this picture.
Can anyone help me out?
those boots are the H&MxMMM black sidezips, looks like he's rubbed the finish off though, as they're bit lighter colored when new. You could probably still find a pair cheap if you have an H&M store near you, otherwise theres a few on ebay for not unreasonable prices.
apart from that, I can't think of anything in a similar shade of dark grey. Moma has some 'steel grey' lace ups on yoox, but they just look black to me.
I'm looking for a good / interesting raincoat for spring, preferably something oversized (in the right places), and preferably in navy/blue. I've always quite liked the Ervell raincoats for that season but the shoulder button things have always put me off (and the price). So maybe something similar to that. Or completely different, i don't care - i'm just lost for ideas. I want to start experimenting with a different silhouette this spring and summer. Something with loose proportions but nothing serious - still fun (??). I've always been a bit a standard / boring when the weather has got warmer but i've already got my hands on some slightly cropped linen trousers, some oversized t shirts as well as some 3 eyelet 1461 docs etc. Throw ideas my way if you have them. Thanks.
but seriously, I think Cotton On has even cheaper v-necks (I remember paying like 7 bucks for them), same with H&M if you want some dirt cheap v-necks in mute and interesting colors. One of them that I wore a bit more often started pilling a lot sooner than I expected but I guess that's what you get for the price.
I get what you're saying but in the past, I tried to wear a sport coat and dress shirt and was SERIOUSLY overdressed for these events. I'm still trying to dress as well as possible within the framework of what others will be wearing. That's why I came here, to do what they THINK they are doing but to do it right, I hope.
It was just an image I grabbed off the net because my own shirt has that bird logo on the front.
It's my favorite of all the Orioles logos ever.
This is me doing SW&D
Why not just wear this to the company event?
I'm not a fan of the jacket you posted earlier. When I dress down I usually just wear a plain fitted tee with slim straight jeans and sneakers with a sweater or jacket if its colder.
Shirt, sweater and short torso
Hello, I have this constant issue with having a very short torso in proportion to my legs (and very high waist). My height is normal, 5'11". Wearing any shirt tucked in looks pretty odd, unless I'm wearing a jacket as well. My normal day wear (workwear, I'm a researcher ;)) is jeans/chinos and a heavier informal/semi formal shirt, usually M&S, untucked. However when I go outside in the cooler parts of the year, or when it's really cold inside I wear a V-neck sweater (heavy or light, according to the temperature) over my shirt. This, of course, poses a problem, as untucked shirt with a sweater over it looks bad and if I tuck my shirt in (e.g. when going for lunch) I cannot untuck it aftwerwards, since it is already wrinkled at the bottom. Any solution to my conundrum?
I have a small collection of six casual shirts, which i wear with denim jeans and dark brown boat shoes
only for casual social situations, e.g. the pubs/bars, shops, restaurants, cinema, etc
Suited for a 26 year old man.
So looking at my six casual shirts. what other colors/styles would be a good addition for what i wear them with/for?
- Also, besides denim jeans, what would be a suitable pair of bottoms/trousers to wear with these shirts?
i have 4 shades of blue denim, but was hoping there were other trousers that suit these shirts , also besides creme chinos
Gray flannel shirt
Green/white vertical stripes
Red flannel shirt
Light Blue/white vertical stripes
Navy blue/white check shirt
For pants, just get chinos in a versatile color. Like a shade of blue other than electric. Also you don't need that many pairs of jeans. I would get 1 pair of black and 1 pair of grey denim.
what color chinos are most versatile and not loud/bright colors?
i already have beige and dark gray chinos, but i dont think they look suitable with the striped and check shirts, when compared to wearing denim jeans with them
- not too keen on the very common tan color chinos
any other trousers besides chinos and jeans a good item to own / wear with these casual shirts?
also besides the dark brown boat shoes, what footwear is suitable?
Edited by adamt - 2/18/13 at 10:29am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fantasy English Premier League - come join Stylish Gentlemen 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Technical Outerwear 28 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 29 minutes ago
- › New Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Staple Suits Long Sizes 39... 30 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 34 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)