Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 5:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:54 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 749post #11221 of 172182/2/13 at 5:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11222 of 172182/2/13 at 6:59ampost #11223 of 172182/2/13 at 7:06amQuote:
Everlane's cashmere beanies are nice and cost $40. If I remember correctly, you only get free shipping for orders over $50 so it might make sense to buy a shirt while you're at it.post #11224 of 172182/2/13 at 11:08ampost #11225 of 172182/2/13 at 3:31pmpost #11226 of 172182/2/13 at 6:59pmSo, what are my options if I don't care about fades on selvedge denim? Like at all? Meh, wanting to fade a jean to show character smacks to me of the same authenticity as buying pre-distressed jeans. I guess it's not as bad, given that you "earned" your distressing, but whatever; I don't want my jeans to tell a story about my life, I just want them to freaking pair with what I'm wearing at the time.
I mean, browsing through denim blogs I'm finding that I like the before photos of Naked & Famous jeans a lot more than the after. If they have to fade, I'd prefer that they do so over a long, long period -- like forever. Right now I'm loving the washes of Levi 513s that I have -- though pretty often I feel like they will rip on me -- so I would like to get the same colorways probably, and washes like a few of N&F's more awesome colorways, in the weight, or even heavier, of my Uniqlo of MiJs. Is this a weird viewpoint, or has something like this ever been discussed?post #11227 of 172182/2/13 at 7:57pmpost #11228 of 172182/3/13 at 9:35ampost #11229 of 172182/3/13 at 1:25pmLooking for slim fitting blazers / sportscoats available in the UK. Looking for two actually, so could anyone recommend a couple of brands for cheaper blazers, then also for a more up-market one?
Uniqlo don't have any on their site at the moment, but not sure if they have any in their London store. What is the quality of those like?post #11230 of 172182/3/13 at 1:25pmpost #11231 of 172182/3/13 at 1:48pm
What's the sizing like of MMM shoes compared to CPs? One up? Also, does anyone know how the sizing of APC Petit Standard cords is similar or different to Petit Standard denim? I would assume that you would size up from your denim size because the corduroy won't stretch as much, but I'd love a definitive answer.post #11232 of 172182/3/13 at 5:10pmpost #11233 of 172182/4/13 at 12:45pm
Any thoughts on these - http://www.sierratradingpost.com/gordon-rush-columbia-boots-for-men~p~5577a/?utm_source=Amazon&utm_medium=PaidShopping&utm_term=Gordon_Rush_Columbia_Boots_For_Men&utm_campaign=PCAMAZON3&codes-processed=true
States full-grain leather upper, Made in Portugal etc. Can't tell whether that's a glued sole or a leather welt myself - maybe someone with more experience could help me?
I know Gordon Rush is not so trusted around here - as a note not chipping in $175 but rather $125post #11234 of 172182/4/13 at 12:50pmQuestion: Spring pant staples for hot weather? What kind of pants? Materials? Fits? Brands? I'm a young academic. To give you an idea of my style, I like Woolrich Woolen Mills, Opening Ceremony, Nudie, Marni, Allessandrini, Alexandre Mattiussi, Michael Bastian, Gant Rugger, LVC, Vince, Quoddy. I'm looking to buy a few pairs of comfortable and stylish pants for work here in the business school. Most of my shirts are button up, many of those button-down.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 14 minutes ago
- › Bespoke England - Fine Shoes and Accessories; Official Affiliate... 23 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 25 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 34 minutes ago
- › Carmina Split Toe Blucher in Brown Museum Calf. 37 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 39 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 40 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...