Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 749
Styleforum Top Picks
Everlane's cashmere beanies are nice and cost $40. If I remember correctly, you only get free shipping for orders over $50 so it might make sense to buy a shirt while you're at it.
I mean, browsing through denim blogs I'm finding that I like the before photos of Naked & Famous jeans a lot more than the after. If they have to fade, I'd prefer that they do so over a long, long period -- like forever. Right now I'm loving the washes of Levi 513s that I have -- though pretty often I feel like they will rip on me -- so I would like to get the same colorways probably, and washes like a few of N&F's more awesome colorways, in the weight, or even heavier, of my Uniqlo of MiJs. Is this a weird viewpoint, or has something like this ever been discussed?
Uniqlo don't have any on their site at the moment, but not sure if they have any in their London store. What is the quality of those like?
What's the sizing like of MMM shoes compared to CPs? One up? Also, does anyone know how the sizing of APC Petit Standard cords is similar or different to Petit Standard denim? I would assume that you would size up from your denim size because the corduroy won't stretch as much, but I'd love a definitive answer.
Any thoughts on these - http://www.sierratradingpost.com/gordon-rush-columbia-boots-for-men~p~5577a/?utm_source=Amazon&utm_medium=PaidShopping&utm_term=Gordon_Rush_Columbia_Boots_For_Men&utm_campaign=PCAMAZON3&codes-processed=true
States full-grain leather upper, Made in Portugal etc. Can't tell whether that's a glued sole or a leather welt myself - maybe someone with more experience could help me?
I know Gordon Rush is not so trusted around here - as a note not chipping in $175 but rather $125
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › Papworth Top Frame Briefcase in Good Condition with a Rare... 1 minute ago
- › How to get into plaid tartan shirts pattern design for men's shirts? 1 minute ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 9 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 12 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...