Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:26 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 742post #11116 of 172891/22/13 at 6:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11117 of 172891/22/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
I've had nothing but good experiences with FromJapan with either Rakuten or Y! Japan. Just a heads up: if you are looking to bid with FJ, make sure to do it during their business hours.post #11118 of 172891/22/13 at 7:21pmpost #11119 of 172891/22/13 at 9:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by ibringdoom98Quote:
I've had nothing but good experiences with FromJapan with either Rakuten or Y! Japan. Just a heads up: if you are looking to bid with FJ, make sure to do it during their business hours.
Thanks for the tip. I just ordered through them and they've already won the buy it now. This is a pretty slick service.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HDpost #11120 of 172891/22/13 at 9:19pmpost #11121 of 172891/22/13 at 9:22pmpost #11122 of 172891/22/13 at 9:23pmpost #11123 of 172891/22/13 at 10:21pmpost #11124 of 172891/23/13 at 1:35ampost #11125 of 172891/23/13 at 8:33ampost #11126 of 172891/23/13 at 8:36ampost #11127 of 172891/23/13 at 9:00ampost #11128 of 172891/23/13 at 10:18ampost #11129 of 172891/23/13 at 10:20amQuote:
Sold out, but maybe they are available elsewhere: http://www.endclothing.com/brands/veja/veja-x-french-trotters-indigenos-low-55493.html
Otherwise, chucks/stan smith/rod laver.post #11130 of 172891/23/13 at 12:35pmIQuote:I wouldn't do that shoe trees will be good enough.Originally Posted by clock
Is it harmful to leather shoes if I place a dehumidifier near the shoes? What I mean is that would the dehumidifier suck up the liquid etc in the leather / grain that is necessary to ensure the leather remains not dry and 'healthy'? I plan to place a dehumidifier (the one in a small plastic container found in many convenient stores) in my shoe cabinet to address the excessive humidity issue. My limited knowledge - if it is good for wardrobe, it can't be any worse for shoe cabinet...views appreciated.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › What headphones do you use? 1 minute ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 5 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...