Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:59 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Yesterday
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 742post #11116 of 175891/22/13 at 6:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11117 of 175891/22/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
I've had nothing but good experiences with FromJapan with either Rakuten or Y! Japan. Just a heads up: if you are looking to bid with FJ, make sure to do it during their business hours.post #11118 of 175891/22/13 at 7:21pmpost #11119 of 175891/22/13 at 9:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by ibringdoom98Quote:
I've had nothing but good experiences with FromJapan with either Rakuten or Y! Japan. Just a heads up: if you are looking to bid with FJ, make sure to do it during their business hours.
Thanks for the tip. I just ordered through them and they've already won the buy it now. This is a pretty slick service.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HDpost #11120 of 175891/22/13 at 9:19pmpost #11121 of 175891/22/13 at 9:22pmpost #11122 of 175891/22/13 at 9:23pmpost #11123 of 175891/22/13 at 10:21pmpost #11124 of 175891/23/13 at 1:35ampost #11125 of 175891/23/13 at 8:33ampost #11126 of 175891/23/13 at 8:36ampost #11127 of 175891/23/13 at 9:00ampost #11128 of 175891/23/13 at 10:18ampost #11129 of 175891/23/13 at 10:20amQuote:
Sold out, but maybe they are available elsewhere: http://www.endclothing.com/brands/veja/veja-x-french-trotters-indigenos-low-55493.html
Otherwise, chucks/stan smith/rod laver.post #11130 of 175891/23/13 at 12:35pmIQuote:I wouldn't do that shoe trees will be good enough.Originally Posted by clock
Is it harmful to leather shoes if I place a dehumidifier near the shoes? What I mean is that would the dehumidifier suck up the liquid etc in the leather / grain that is necessary to ensure the leather remains not dry and 'healthy'? I plan to place a dehumidifier (the one in a small plastic container found in many convenient stores) in my shoe cabinet to address the excessive humidity issue. My limited knowledge - if it is good for wardrobe, it can't be any worse for shoe cabinet...views appreciated.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Things you just don't get 10 seconds ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...