Looking for two pairs of decent/good quality staple jeans to replace my Lev's 511's. Suggestions?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 738
Styleforum Top Picks
I really want these A.P.C. derby shoes in size 43 or 44, they were on the A.P.C. website a couple of days ago. Any hope of finding them anywhere?
Also found them here but not in my size: http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=15821&sid=1416&pid=1414#
Edited by gotribe - 1/13/13 at 4:18pm
not sure there's 'go-to' anything around the $10 price point. try american apparel on heavy discount or goodwill with your favorite lucky charm.
also, you should break up your cardboard box and go get a job.
I invested in my first pair of proper grown up boots about 4/5 months ago and just wanted to check when should they be resoled. They seem to have 3 or 4 different layers of sole and i wasn't sure which layer would be the point of no return so to speak. is it the layer i'm currently working through or can i keep wearing them once I'm walking on the darker layer? sorry for the bad photo, best I could do
Not sure they make a size small enough for me, their size 28 (smallest) says it's waist is actually 29 inches...
@ Gorm That second layer is a framing. If you plan to resole those you'll not want to hit that layer unless you really want to pay an arm and a leg as well as sound like a women who can't walk in heels while you clop around like a horse. Considering it is your first pair of grown up boots as you said, asking your local cobbler to form and stick a rubber sole is a bit different then asking for a new heel frame AND sole.
@ BlackSamurai30 You have to try on some different brands. Sporting some skinny jeans is all about accenting without looking like you are smuggling plums or have a constant wedge. I swear by a pair of bullheads for denims because of my build. (I have the build of a boxer.)
My first post and recent change of style choices for the new year. I recently changed from print shirts with solid shoes and ties to solid chalky colors and shoes like these.I would like the opinions of others outside my Appalachian paradise on wearing these as an accent anywhere else.
In my line of work I teeter the lines of informal business, I must make a bold statement and absolutely cannot look stuffy and aged. I breath new air into old businesses and must take on the appearance of "change" or "this is now."
Sometimes I feel they are over the top but I love the fading dual tone and compliments I get keep them on my feet.
Question is Can I get away with these outside of my home base?
Tailoring Suit Pants Q.
I bought a suit about 12 months ago from J.Crew. The pants i got were waist 33 regular fit.
I've lost a lot of weight since then and now i wear waist 32 slim fit.
So the 33 regular fit is very loose at the waist and baggy around the thighs.
How feasible/costly is it to ask my tailor to convert the 33 regular fit into 32 slim fit?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- › Mod to Suedehead 23 seconds ago
- › Sole Welting 28 seconds ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 49 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 55 seconds ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 57 seconds ago
- › Looking for male colognes with strong, long-lasting scents 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Quoddy Bluchers 9.5D New in Box Cavalier Whiskey 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw